The Demon and The Princess |...

Lucythegirl tarafından

Lucy Heartfilia is a princess. The only child of King Jude and Queen Layla Heartfilia. She's been locked in t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- Girl In The Castle
Chapter 2- Boy With the Horns
Chapter 3 - The "Thing"
Chapter 4 - Locked Out
Chapter 5 - Government Laws
Chapter 6 - Loose ties
Chapter 7 - House Hunting
Chapter 8 - First Job
Chater 9 - Jealous Lisanna
Chapter 10 - Rejected Girl Time
Chapter 11 - The Fight Of The Heartfilias
Chapter 12 - Train Ride
Chapter 13 - Wanted Princess
Chapter 14 - Adrian
Chapter 15 - Past Experiences
Chapter 16 - Late Night Fright
Chapter 17 - Blue Hawaii Record
Chapter 18 - Angry Gray
Chapter 19 - Tension Tea
Chapter 20 - Guild In Training
Chapter 21 - Coronation Horror
Chapter 22 - Skinny Love
Chapter 23 - Final Days Part 1
Chapter 24 - Final Days Part 2
Chapter 25 - The Battle Begins
Chapter 27 - The Lost Lover
Chapter 28 - Down With The Bloody Blond King
Chapter 29 - Arrest The Guild
Chapter 30 - Queen Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 31 - The Mages' Plan
Chapter 32 - Breakout
Chapter 33 - Start The Guild + BONUS One Shot
Chapter 34 - The Devil's Knights
Chapter 35 - The Night Before
Chapter 36 - The Dragneel Demon
Chapter 37 - Natsu vs. Lucy
Chapter 38 - Early Morning Talks
Chapter 39 - Saturn
Chapter 40 - It Isn't The End
EXTRA - Spotify Playlist
Updates on fanfics!

Chapter 26 - Lucy Versus Adrian

3.4K 128 234
Lucythegirl tarafından

*WARNING* Chapter does contain dark themes. If you are uncomfortable at any time in the story, I suggest you wait for next weeks chapter. Please do not comment anything that would hurt me in anyway. If I feel later this is wrong and I shouldn't have written it, I will rewrite it when I come to edit the story.

"Natsu, stop!" Lucy shouted. As soon as the dragon slayer spotted Adrian, his immediate thought was to attack. He had ran towards him and punched, sending Adrian against the wall. Before he could lay another hit, Lucy was pulling him off. "Get off him!" She grabbed him by the shoulders and yanked, causing him to lay on his back.

"Wha- what are you doing?" He asked confusedly, "He was attacking you!"

"Really? I had no idea!" She replied in a sarcastic tone. She pulled both boys up by their collars and had them stand on their feet. "Adrian, give us a second. During that time, maybe you'll find something that will actually fight for you." She stated with a fake warm smile on her face. Adrian glared as she turned her attention to Natsu.

"You're mad at me for helping you?" He asked. Lucy shook her head.

"No, I'm not mad. It's just . . . This is my fight. My chance to show he can't control me. I need to do this. Do you understand?"

Natsu sighed, "I guess. Geez, sex makes a girl crazy, doesn't it?" Lucy smacked him atop the head.

"Just go, I can do this myself."

"Ugh. . . Fine. Just don't get yourself killed." He said as he ran out of the apartment. Lucy pulled out another key and aimed it. Before saying the command, she was attacked - finally - by a god. She was pushed up against a wall and was unable to move. Janus held his large hand up against Lucy's throat. He turned back to Adrian and then to Lucy. His attention switching every few seconds.

The god of beginnings? Such an odd choice. And why did it take him so long to fight? Her conscience asked.

I'm choking right now. Is this REALLY the right time to be asking that? Lucy replied. Janus unexpectedly let go of her neck, sending her to the ground coughing.

"Okay, now why aren't you fighting?" Adrian asked. He was frustrated. The gods and goddesses weren't known for cooperating with humans, but their reasons were sometimes not the best.

Janus shrugged. "Beginnings are complicated. They can begin with life or death. I'm neither. I can't kill her."

"Then knock her out!" Adrian demanded. Janus glared at him. His golden eyes became dark and covered by his brown curls. Adrian sighed in defeat. He knew these gods well enough to know how they'd react to him. "Fine, you can go."

"You can't tell me what to do, I am a god!" Janus stated.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He said as Janus disappeared. Adrian dug into the pocket of his navy blue army coat and slid the card inside. Lucy had caught her breath but started to giggle. "What's so funny?"

"This fight. . . It's so lame." She said in between laughs. Adrian was embarrassed. He was strong and showed it by being in control. He wasn't in control, and that needed to change.

Lucy had forgotten about his never ending quest for dominance. No, not sexually. She remembered it quickly once Adrian became physical, forgetting about gods that had better things to do. He punched her in the stomach, sending her to the ground. The wind had been knocked out of her.

She rested on her knees and left arm, the right was wrapped around her torso. Adrian looked down at her. No emotion. He leaned down and grabbed both her wrists. "I wonder what it's like to kick a woman. . ." He said. Instinctively, Lucy tried her best to get out of his grasp. To get to her keys. But to no avail.

His leather boot made a forceful contact with her soft stomach. She cried out in pain. What caused him to act this way? The question was mute, though, as she was kicked once again. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up. The dark purple mark had become more visible on her neck.

So she is attracted to the pink haired boy. He thought to himself. He had her face the table and lean forward. "I never knew you were such a slut." He stated.

The fuck? Her conscience asked, Since when did I ever have sex other than last night? You need to work on your insults. Lucy was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the clang of a belt buckle.

Oh.

Oh god no, please.

Her thought was confirmed when she felt her skirt being lifted and underwear being lowered. He was intending to rape her. Fear consumed her mind. But before he could do anything other than prepare himself, she turned around. . .

And laughed.

She was laughing, as if she had gone mad. Her smile exposed her white teeth and pink mouth. It was the kind of laugh that forced the smile to her eyes. Adrian was clearly annoyed by this. He slapped her as a way to get her to stop.

But she didn't stop. She continued to laugh. Knowing she was frustrating him, it egged her on. To make it worse for him. She looked down at his dick, and laughed louder. As if she were laughing at how small her was.

He slapped her again. She laughed again. This time she turned her body fully around. Laughing and singing the words, "tiny dick, tiny dick, white boys' gota tiny dick!" This time he didn't slap her.

He slammed her head against the table. She was unconscious. He smiled in triumph. He had won the battle.

But he hadn't won the war.

The thought was pushed out of his head as he put himself back together and pulled Lucy's keys off of her belt. He slid the heavy leather pouch into his  coat.

He stepped out of the building and into the street. Citizens were being evacuated from the town, giving the area an eerie feeling. He looked over the horizon, dark grey clouds had covered the mountains. Lightning was clearly visible. Soon the storm would consume the battle. Dousing the victor in thunder and water.

Adrian topped his head with a hat and walked towards the battle. But he never made it to the battle.

On the way, he stepped on a trap set up by a Fairy Tail member, possibly a group who was close to a man named Laxus. Adrian was killed instantly.

He was found by a younger soldier who had lived in Magnolia as a child. He removed Adrian's coat and ran towards the battle site. The key fell out of the pocket and into a mud puddle. A certain water bearer wasn't too pleased.

• • •

At the far end of the army's side. The king was watching, dressed in a suit worn by a solider typically. General Novell was sitting next to him, watching his men in fear. These men were practically his sons. Except for Adrian, he was a pain in the ass.

Novell looked up at the king. "You sure you're ready for this?" The king nodded.

"This is the last guild in Fiore. They need to learn their place." He said before grabbing his weapon and going into battle with his men. Deep in Novell's alcohol filled heart, he knew the king wouldn't live to see the victor at his finest moment.

• • •

Author's Note;

And here was chapter 26. Pretty dark, I know. But I can't promise that the next chapters will be any brighter. I was better with time management on this one. I started writing Tuesday and finished Thursday night. Meaning I'm working on 27 as you read this. Yay! Maybe I'll get it up Wednesday!!

Also I've been *cough* studying *cough* for the lemon chapter by reading NaLu lemon. Some are more detailed then others. Some are more detailed than I would expect. With this being my second lemon, don't expect great details. But I'll try my best to make sure it's great.

Also (spoilers) did you guys know that Phineas and Isabella from Phineas and Ferb end up together?! I didn't learn until just recently and OMG. The childhood ships man. I've been re-watching the series and it feels great to be seven year old again. Phineas and Isabella were one of my first ships as a kid.

My OTP growing up was Aang and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Awww the early 2000's man.

Next update will be June 20th or sooner!!

~ Lucy (lucythegirl)

• • •

Special Extra!!

Preview of The Dragneel Affair! Story will be published in early August, 2016! I've mentioned this story before but you haven't read any of it. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - The Pink Haired Russian

A Russian soldier.

There was something different about him, though. Under his black hat, was pink hair. At first she thought she was imagining things but no, his hair was pink. The solider noticed her staring and began to speak.

"Is this yours?" He asked. He was Russian alright. He had an accent but it was subtle. He held out the hat to her. Lucy nodded and took the hat.

"Danke," She said. She could see his face clearly, due to the light of the moon. His skin was slightly tanned and his eyes were colored onyx. There were a few, light scars across his neck. A dark one was the first noticeable one.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.5K 455 19
A Nalu fanfic - what happens when the mate you choose . . . is the wrong one? Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters, just a fan wr...
185K 4.8K 10
Lucy feels abandoned when Natsu keeps going on jobs with Lisanna and keeps turning her down. Lucy goes on a solo mission to destroy a demon tree but...
41.3K 819 127
Marinette and Adrien are happily married, but their marriage didn't last long- there's been constant abuse and beating. Will someone save Marinette f...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...