Heatwave X Blades- Confession...

By Dangergirl64

Calling all Heatwave x Blades shippers! This story takes place just before Christmas and the bots are prepari... More

Blades?
Hoo boy...
Heatwave?!
Thank Primus
Preparations
The confession

Love and Happiness

4.1K 89 55
By Dangergirl64

It's late, the party is over, the Greene's are heading home, and everyone else is heading to sleep.

Now that Heatwave and Blades were together, the firetruck had no trouble asking his boyfriend to come to berth with him.

Heatwave had his arm around Blades holding him close to his spark. Blades turned to face his new lover and looked at him fondly. Heatwave spoke up, "is something wrong?". Blades nuzzled him, "Nothing is wrong, I am just so happy that I got something I really wanted for Christmas". Heatwave perked up, "and what would that be?". Blades looked up at the firetruck, "you".

Heatwave chuckled at his lover, "how ironic, that was the same thing I got for Christmas", He snuggled Blades, "and I really love it".

Both bots sat up and shared a passionate kiss. Heatwave was so happy that his spark was about to burst with all the love he had for the helicopter. After the two were done kissing, they layed back down on the berth and Heatwave resumed spooning Blades.

"I love you Heatwave", Blades said snuggling close.

Heatwave pulled him in close once more, "I love you too Blades".

The couple then happily drifted off into recharge.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 64.1K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.4M 97.9K 44
#1 in alienromance 28/03/20 A New Breeding Program. They sent a message across space for one thing - females. The Species XD-63 or Xyons are a dying...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...