The New Beta[TeenWolf]

By outlovestyles2

After everything that has happened; from Stiles being controlled by the Nogitsune, to Kira leaving, and now H... More

The Incident
Void Scott
The Confession
The Lie
The Attack pt. 1
The Attack pt. 2
Meeting Red
Sinking Blue
A Work of Art
Identification
Teenage Lovers
Wrong Turn
Flashback
Lucid Dreams

The New Beta

6.3K 193 30
By outlovestyles2

I stirred as I gained back consciousness, only to be met by darkness.

"Hello, Stiles." I look around, squinting as I tried to see from whom the voice had come from, but it was hopeless. The room was too dark, and my weak 18/18 vision only made it worse.

"Come on, Stiles. Use your new ability." The voice seemed to get louder.

I backed away from where the voice seemed to be coming from, but in the dark I bumped into a wall.

My breath hitched as I realized that I hadn't bumped into a wall. I had bumped into someone's legs.

I quickly backed away as I was met by red glowing eyes.

"Hello, Stiles. Remember me?" The room suddenly became bright, and I could finally see who the person was.

"Scott?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.7K 39
Set after all the chaos that took place in Beacon Hills. Stiles left Beacon Hills after his tragic break up with Malia. Lydia stays to help protect...
3.8K 196 14
[3rd book] Scott hasn't been himself since Liams' transformation, the past few days filled with nightmares. He's not a True Alpha anymore, giving hal...
128K 2.4K 37
With Stiles's life hanging in the balance, the Gladers and Survivors along with the Beacon Hills pack must watch a series of memories to unlock the k...
20.8K 698 13
When Scott bit the Nogitsune, his powers were transferred to Stiles. Making him a hyrbrid, the only one of his kind. But when Stiles' abilities start...