YouTube • phan {Sequel}

By phan_muke

Sequel to "Kik | phan" since everyone wanted one! "Hello guys Jamie here! And this is my YouTube channel" Dan... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Soon!
15
16
Epilogue

14

4.8K 224 493
By phan_muke

UPON REQUEST-
WARNINGS!
SMUT AND TRIGGERING
(If you are thinking about suicide or harming yourself please message me instead. I've been there and I promise to try and help ❤️ kik: carlyswallace01 • iMessage: carlyhemmings5sos@gmail.com)
-

I look in the mirror one last time. Dan has been gone for three weeks somewhere I'm not sure but he texted me saying he was coming home and now he returns, our kids aren't home.

I'm nervous. Too nervous. I go down below, and breath, then I open the door.

"Philly", he smiles and walks over kissing me slowly, "I missed you"

"Me too", I whisper and kiss him again, "Come in "

"Of course", he comes in and closes the door, then I move a lock of hair from his forehead, and he kisses me.

Immediately I put his hands behind his back and grab it. Meanwhile I hear that his go down.

"Phil, I'm so sorry. I'm lost without you", he whispers and kisses me once again.

I would say that for me it's s the same but I can't speak, I just want to kiss him and feel him mine.

I detach myself and look into his eyes for a second, then I slowly open my mouth and immediately feel his tongue back inside.

"Wait Dan-"

"Yes?"

"Not here", I chuckle.

"Yes, of course. Where then?", he asks, and I rest for a few seconds to look at his lips. They are already so red.

"Upstairs?"

"Okay", he smiles and kisses me, "I love you"

"I love you too, and I've missed you so much", he smiles and he comes up and bites my lip slightly. I love when he does it.

Then I put my hand near his and take it upstairs in the guest bedroom.

Okay I admit that we shouldn't, but ours is a mess.

"Phil, the guest bedroom, seriously?", he chuckles, and in the meantime I push him onto the bed.

"Mh, yes", I smile.

"As you like"

I kiss him on the lips one last time before I get to the cheek, and then down his neck. His breathing is already becoming heavy.

I love when he shudders because of kisses, and I love even more the fact that the neck is his weak point.

"Ah Phil-"

I muttered something and take off his shirt. And I start to fall down and to leave kisses there too.

I feel that he puts his hands on my butt and I smile, as I continue to suck the skin.

"Phil wait"

"Yes?", I go back and look at him in the eye, he is smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too", I kiss him.

"You can continue"

I smile and in the meantime he takes off my pants, then he puts his hands on the buttons of my shirt.

"I love your shirts"

I smile, "I put it just for you"

"Hmm"

He takes off it and starts kissing my neck. God if I love when he does it.

I put my hands on his pants, and start unbuttoning them. He comes off and help me, then he continues.

His hands are on my back and my on his hips. Both shake each other, perhaps because we want to feel close to each other.

"Phil.."

"Mh"

He smiles and stops kissing me, then I start again. I go down from the neck down until I get to the elastic of his boxers, I don't go over and start to suck the skin there.

Immediately I feel his fingers in my hair, he rolls them in. According to him it's something "relaxing".

"Suck me off please"

"Yes princess", I smile and kiss him before falling down and pull his boxers. I take everything in my mouth and he immediately began to moan.

"Phi-ah"

I say nothing and continue. It's pleasant to have under me a sweaty and panting Dan, it's so pleasant.

After about a minute I start to feel his liquid into his mouth.

"Phil I'm really close"

"Come for me and scream my name, baby"

And I confine until, shortly after, he comes.

Settled the situation, and when it's clean, I kiss him. I move sweaty hair from his forehead and he smiles, "Phil fuck me"

"Should I?"

"Yes"

"It's pleasure. I take the stuff, uhm", I say and I walk away, going to my room to take a condom and the lube.

"Here I am love", I say and I lay back on him.

"No no, not like this, let me ride you"

He actually said? I mean, I know he likes to stay in that way, but wow.

"Sure Dan", and as soon as I say these words he moves, making me find below. Then he kisses me.

"Go please"

I nod and take the lube, I put a little on his opening and onto my fingers, "Can I go?"

"Go"

I put one and he bites his lip.

"Sorry love, you'll be fine soon", and these words relaxes him. Then I put another one and start snipping.

"The last Phil"

Also I put the last one and prepare him for good, then when he is ready he takes off my boxers and I put a condom, and within.

"Are you alright darling?"

"Yes"

"It hurts?"

"No, fuck me"

I smile and start to do inside and out, and we both let slip out some moans.

I love it when he puts his hands on my shoulders and he also helps push, it's so good.

"Aah Dan"

"Phil harder"

I put myself on my knees and put my hand behind his neck, and the other on his cock. Then I go stronger and I find the right point.

"PHIL RIGHT THERE"

"Yes yes yes", I say and do stronger, continuing in the usual corner. I don't think I will resist for long.

"Jesus"

He moved my hair from my forehead and kisses me, "Phil you're the only one"

I smile, and before I can say anything I feel my stomach getting dirty. I'm coming a second later, and I take a deep breath.

I go out and throw the condom, then he puts on my chest and kisses it.

"I love you"

I begin to stroke his hair, "I love you too"

"Three weeks without you? Never again"

"Do you remain to sleep here?"

"Yes, are you alright?"

"Totally. Netflix and chill?"

"Chill is done, now let's just watch a movie", he laughs and kisses me.

-
The next morning I wake up in the guest room with a naked Dan in my arms. I can't believe he's home, I honestly thought he would leave me. For good.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Dan stir in my arms. I look down and my eyes met with the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen.

"Good morning philly" he smiles at me, his voice raspy since he has just woken up. I smile, "good morning Danny boy, since you're awake could you please tell me where you've been this whole time?"

"Well before I say, where's our children?" Dan asked with confusion hinted in his voice.

"In their room." I asked slightly confused as well. Dan gets up, and walks out to the kids rooms ( he put boxers on first duh) and I quickly followed, wearing my boxers and a shirt.

Dil was in his room still asleep since it was 6 in the morning. I stopped at looked at him. He is a gorgeous little boy and I hope he gets over what he's going through soon, it breaks my heart seeing him that way. But I'll love him no matter what.

"Phil!" Dan yelled from Jamie's room. My eyes widen and I quickly but quietly shut Dils door and run down the hall to Jamie's room.

"What Dan?"

"She's gone!"

"What- wait what do you mean she's gone?!"

"This note!"

I grabbed the crumpled up paper from dans hand and slowly read it, trying to process what was happening.

It seemed like a poem, or song; something like that.

"Just an average girl She always wore a smile She was cheerful and happy for a short while Now she's older, things are getting colder Life's not what she thought, she wished someone had told her She told you she was down, you let it slip by So from then on she kept it on the inside She told herself she was alright But she was telling white lies Can't you tell? Look at her dull eyes Tried to stop herself from crying almost every night But she knew there was no chance of feeling alright Summer came by, all she wore was long sleeves Cause those cuts on her wrists were bleeding through you see
She knew she was depressed, didn't want to admit it Didn't think she fit it, everyone seemed to miss it She carried on like a soldier with a battle wound Bleeding out from every cut her body consumed She had no friends at school, all alone she sat And if someone were to notice she would blame the cat But those cuts on her wrist, they were no mistake But no one cared enough to save her from this self hate Things were going down, never really up And here she is now stuck in this stupid rut She knew exactly what she had to do next Just stand on that chair and tie the rope around her neck She wrote a letter with her hand shaking wild "Look at me now, are you proud of your precious child?" But she knew that her parents weren't the ones to blame It was the world that should bow down its head in shame She stood up on the chair and looked out at the moon Just don't think, it'll all be over soon
The chair fell down as she took her final breath It's all over, all gone, now she's greeting death Her Dad walks in, he falls down to the floor
And now nothing can take back what he just saw The little girl that he raised is just hanging there Her body's pale and her face is violently bare he sees the note and unfolds it with care All he does is stare, "How can this be fair?" he starts reading as the tears roll down his face "I'm sorry dad but this world is just not my place I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in I've come to realize this world's full of sin There's nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race It's a disgrace, I was misplaced Born in the wrong time, and in the wrong place It's OK though, 'cause you'll see me soon You'll know when your time has come, just look at the moon As it shines bright, throughout the night And remember everyone's facing their own fight But I can't deal with the pain, I'm not a fighter You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter So let the world know, that I died in vain Because the world around me, is the one to blame And I know in a year, you'll forget I'm gone
'Cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on
That's what they used to tell me, all those kids at school So I'm going by the law majority rules My presence on this earth is not needed any longer
And if anything, I hope this makes you stronger You're the best friend, that I ever had
Such a shame I had to make you so very sad But just remember that you meant everything to me And to my heart, you're the only one that held the key Now it's time to go, I'm running out of space to write And yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight I'm watching over you, from the clouds above And sending down the purest and whitest dove To watch over you, and be my helpful eye
So this is it, world, goodbye."

"What the fuck does this mean Phil?! Is Jamie- is she-"

"N-no Dan don't think like that."

"The fucking letter Phil! She wouldn't just write that then leave, and not think about death!"

Dan was sobbing, I stood there, feeling my heart shatter into a million pieces. I have no idea where she went.

"She'll be okay Dan, we will find her. I promise."

And I, Phil Lester, won't break this promise.

-

••I didn't write the smut I found it online!••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 837 19
Phil's life was perfect up until a year ago when he came out to his parents. They disowned him and sent him to live with his sexually abusive Uncle...
38.4K 2.1K 27
"Phil Lester is the literal sunshine of my life. If I didn't have him in my life, I may have been dead by now. Every day still sucks, but whenever I'...
66.8K 3.4K 24
Phil Lester is a YouTuber who lives in London. He has a following of, just recently, 4 million people. He has been making a name for himself. He love...
750K 21.7K 32
Moving to London, finally. New people, new home, new life. You can forget all of your problems back in North America, with the help of someone specia...