Alpha's Little Secret (Comple...

By isk8te88

Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the n... More

Quick Note
Alpha's Little Secret
Meet Clarity!
Yay?
Was it real or was it a dream?
Leave Me Alone
How Is It Soo Big?????
Afterward
Was I Too Late?
Come quietly
The Chase
A Little Date
Interrupted
Secret is out
Think Clarity Think
Break Free
Deception
Prisoner
Sabrina
A/N
Helping Out
It's Time
Where We Left Off
Happily Ever After
The King's Lost Luna (Coming Soon)
NEW BOOK

Club a Little Here and There and Then..

14.1K 324 28
By isk8te88

SO... I'M SOO SORRY (IF ANYONE WAS WAITING) I HAD A HUGE PSYCH TEST LAST WEEK.. DON'T WORRY I DID GOOD ON IT. I KEPT THINKING ABOUT THIS BOOK DON'T WORRY AND I KIND OF GOT A LITTLE DISTRACTED THIS WEEK BY MODERN FAMILY.. I'VE SEEN IT BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A LONG TIME SO I WAS KIND OF SORT OF CATCHING UP. ANYWAYS HERE I AM AND I'M GOING TO WRITE TODAY AND TRY TO WRITE AGAIN LATER ON THIS WEEK BUT IT DEPENDS... SENIOR YEAR KIND OF SUCKS HW WISE AND TEST WISE... :( BUT WHO CARES IMMA SENIOR!! :)

AAND AND AND AND.. BTW IF THE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR THIS STORY OR PEOPLE ARE READING THIS... THANKS YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IT MEANS. IT ACUTALLY MEANS THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS READING IT!! WOOOHOOOO!!! THANKS!

ENJOY XXX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later everyone was downstairs and ready to hit the club!!! I was soo excited and gah yes finally some fun!

everyone is soo uptight and work work work here! they need to learn how to relax.

"alright everyone don't do anything stupid.. that includes you Clarity!"

"David... you know thats impossible for me right??"

"Well can you give it a try? it can't be that hard right?"

"Aww Derek.. there must be someplace in your heart where you like me!"

"who said I hated you?"

"the way you act around me is all I need to know!"

In a blink of an eye he came running over to me and hugged me. I guess the shock of what he did was enough to make everyone laugh.

"how could I hate my brothers lil sis? even if she is crazy? she's the life of the party! doesn't everyone agree?"

"aww thanks Derek!"

hehe. I guess I am loved!

After our little confessions to each other the rest came down. And.... a couple minutes we decided on taking seperate cars.

Since I have Porscha, I couldn't resist NOT driving so I of course drove sabrina and the sappy love couple.. P.S they wouldn't stop sucking each others faces off.. ewwww. :P

As soon as we got out of the car we could hear the bass from the club! Since I had to drive home i couldn't drink as much as i would like to.. why didn't i think this out more.. darn.. anyways at least i can help everyone else out of trouble.

Once everyone stepped out of the car i realized that all the boys looked hot.. even my brother!

Sabrina was wearing black heels.. And a black dress that came down to mid thighs.. unlike Sara who was wearing red heels and a red dress that came just below her butt. I can see that she was trying to get a hook up tonight. she probably will. On the other hand i was just wearing a tight black shirt, jeans and my black converse shoes. Rachel on the other hand, was wearing a yellowy flowy shirt with jeans shorts. i'm pretty sure jake would be mad if she was wearing something too revealing.

Once we got to the enterance, we got right in cause we are all well known at this club and obiviously its a were club. The moment we walk in we all go right to the bar and we each get a drink.

now remember Clarity.. your driving home so don't you even think about getting drunk!

I Know David. I already realized it....

And with that i was left alone while everyone went to the dance floor. After a couple of minutes i got bored by myself so i decided to go on the floor and dance myself. I had a couple drinks in me so i got really loose and relaxed and started to grind on whoever was grabbing my hips and bringing them to make their D**k hard. At one point during the night, a really drunk guy started to travel a little too far down south then i was comfortable, so i tired to get him off of me somehow, but he was too strong for me.

"What are you doing sweetheart? I just wanna play." he slurred and i knew that he was too drunk to know what was going on.

"please stop!" i said while still struggling to get off of him.

One moment he was trying to fiddle with my private parts and the next moment i know he is being dragged off of the dance floor. At first I thought it was my brother, he is very protective over me if you haven't noticed, but as it started to get clearer i had no idea who was dragging me off of the dance floor. i started to panic and stop him, but like the last guy he was too strong for me and actually stronger then the last guy. I kept think of what was going to happen, but all he did was take me to a quite place in the club.

"thank you for helping me." i said nervously.

"don't mention it." his voice was sexy and once he turned around i realized that he was the guy from my dream. I also realized that my hair was standing up, static was around us and the it hit me. Once he saw my eyes widen he smirked at me.

"you finally figured it out cupcake. didn't you?" I couldn't say anything. I was too speechless. i don't want a mate. i don't want him. i'm happy how i am.

you want him and you know it.

shut up. shut up. shut up... i wasn't asking you

you don't have to ask me i know it and he knows it so just admit it.

stupid inner wolf always saying i'm wrong and don't know what I want.

"well beautiful. now that you added it all up I'm-" before he could finish I ran as fast as i could away from him. i know he was chasing me cause i felt him behind me and he was gaining fast. the only thing he didn't know was that i was the fastest were in my pack and had great agility. In no time i was outside and headed to the woods with him a couple 10 feet away from me. I reached the edge of the forest and shifted into my wolf... good thing i have extra clothes in my car... and ran as fast and as far away as i could from him. but it still wasn't fast enough.

you should stop trying cause no matter how far you run or fast i will find you.

no no no no... i can't have a mate.. no

sorry sweetheart, but you know it and i know it...

just that statement made me run faster.. or i thought, but i started to get tired and he took that to his advantage. one moment i was on my feet and the next moment i was pinned to the ground.

well... as i was saying before hand, i'm Alpha Greenwood, but you can call me Xavier.  I tried to struggle out of his hold but he was too heavy and was letting me tire myself out.

are you done love? and i let out a low growl as a sign of that I gave up.

good.. now i have something to tell you. that so called 'dream' you had.. wasn't a dream. i was there for your brother and i was the one who made you sleep. I had to meet you and i didn't want you to remember.

why would you do that? i don't want a mate and i don't want you!

you say that now but thats not what your wolf is telling you..

i don't care what she is telling me. i know in my head that i don't want one.

give it time pet.

DON'T CALL ME THAT i growled..

little fiesty aren't we now?

....

nothing left to say ay? well allow me.. i'm kidnapping you and your little friends and brother aren't going to know it. once we are on my territory no one is to know about you until you accept me. Until you accept me as your mate. You will be known as a friend to my pack. oh and by the way.. clean up the attitude were going to be together for a life time.

how are you going to get me to go with you? before i could respond to what was happening, i noticed that he shifted and i heard something click..

did you just collar me?

"Yup" he said popping the p.. "now you can't get that far away from me without that tightening up on your pretty little neck.

but what about my car, clothes, friends, whats going to happen..

"well.. i had some of my pack members bring your car to my place, text your friends that you went home earlier andddd i have clothes for you at my place." after he said that he had a sickenly smile on his face.. "and if i were you i would shift." he said handing me a shirt.

with you watching.. not in your wildest dreams.

"fine.. i'll look away." and with that i took his shirt in between my teeth and hid behind the trees to change. once i came out he motioned me to take his hand. of course i obliged.

"fine.. be that way too. you'll come around. i know it." again with the smirking..

i really didn't have a choice being collared since i couldn't get that far away from him without getting hurt. so i had no choice, but to follow him as much as i didn't like the idea.

"don't worry sweetheart.. we will have fun" and he said that with a wink of course. I tried to contact my brother about the situation but i was interupted when he spoke up. "oh about you mind link.. it doesn't work with the collar on.. sorry babe."

can this get any worse?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE ITS GOOD!!!

THANKS,

SAMI XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 364 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...
632K 22.3K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
880K 41.2K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...
47.9K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...