BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 3 - [Jerk]

9.8K 273 170
By run-bts-ineedu

[[You]]

Stupid, jerk, crazy asshole, Urgh! I could not help but to curse him in my head the whole way back from my campus. I sure am not excited to step in my apartment building. My watch says 7:20. I end up doing my homework until the evening because I don't fancy doing it at home. He said his place at 8, which means I still have time to change my clothes back in my apartment. I mean, he won't starve to death if I'm a bit late, right?

I got in my apartment and am immediately greeted by the smell of my mom's cooking. Shit, my parent's home. "Welcome home y/n" my mom smiled behind the kitchen counter. I walked to her, "Are you making Kimchi Jigae?" I licked my lips, drooling at the sight of her chopping some kimchi. "Yeah, I have been craving for some, and I know it's your favorite, so I thought why not make it today." My mom giggled. Oh no, what am I going to say to her. I walked away from her and into my room. I changed into a more comfortable outfit, a plain loose t-shirt, and half leg sweatpants. I glanced at the clock above my bed, 7:40. Maybe I should just hurry up and eat the Kimchi Jigae before heading to his place. He only lives across  my door anyway. I quickly agree with my own decision and decide to hurry as I cautiously gulp down the Soup. I finished my food and the time now is 7:55. 5 more minutes?! I sighed. I rushed to my room, grabbing my phone and to the door. "Where are you going at this time y/n?" my mom asked while doing the dishes.

"I uh... Wanna walk to grab some fresh air." I immediately walked out the door, before my mom would ask more questions.

I run to Taehyung's apartment door and ring his doorbell. In a moment, I heard the door clicked and there he is opening the door for me, with his hair looking like a bird's nest as always. He let me in and closed the door. "You're late." He said sternly as he sat at his eating table. I glanced at his clock, 8:01. "It's only by 1 minute?"

"And I said at 8, Sharp." He eyed me up and down, "you even have time to change."

I rolled my eyes, trying to restrain myself from saying anything I'll regret. "So, where's the kitten?" I said as I looked around his apartment.

"I'll tell you after you cook. I need to know how good you are first." He smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"Why isn't your father here to cook for you?"

His smirk turned into a straight line. "He's never home."

Of course. Damn, why did I even ask him that question.

He starts to tap his fingers on the table, and his smile returns, "Cook me some Kimchi Jigae."

But I just ate that a while ago. I should have just asked my mom to pack some and I could save myself from being a bad cook. I could not go back now, or my mom will drown me with questions, and I might end up getting scolded at. 

What have I gotten myself into

"Alright!" I literally pretend to roll up my nonexistent sleeves and tied back my hair into a ponytail. "You will be amazed by my incredible cooking skills." I am determined to actually show him my skills. Well, I might be lying if I say I'm the best cook, but Kimchi Jigae is one of the easiest dishes to cook, sure enough, I am able to make it... maybe.

He only yawned, "Whatever, hurry up, I'm starving." I went to his kitchen to start with collecting the ingredient from his fridge. Should not have expected much when I find a that his fridge is empty with only some Kimchi left and milk that was long overdue. What has he been eating? "Oi... Taehyung, how are you still alive?" I am starting to feel a little bad for him. "What are you talking about?" he furrows his eyebrow.

"There is nothing in your fridge and only some kimchi left." I opened one of the kitchen cabinets below the counter and see boxes of instant cup ramen. "Have you been eating instant noodles?" I eyed him.

"Yeah, Whats wrong with that?"

He's right, what's wrong with that? He is free to eat whatever he likes, and it's not any of my business.

I sighed and grabbed the red pot that looks like it hadn't been used for years out of the cabinet and starts boiling some water. I should have asked what he wanted me to cook so I could, at least, go grocery shopping.

***

The Kimchi Jigae is finally done, so I poured some to one of his white ceramic bowls and head to place them carefully on the table. I realized Taehyung's not there when I glanced around the room and found him sleeping soundly on his couch. I placed the bowl down and walk to him to wake him up. I quietly giggled, look at this guy he looks like a kid when he's sleeping, his t-shirt is slightly open, revealing a part of his well- what was I expecting, a stomach. I shake his shoulders, to break his slumber. "erhm..." he groaned. "Wake up, the food is going to get cold." He slowly lifts his head up from the couch, ruffling his already messy hair, "What took you so long," his voice low and a little bit raspy from sleep. He got up from the couch and took his seat in front of the steaming bowl. Grabbing the spoon to take a sip of the warm soup.

I sat down in front of him and waited for his reaction. "How is it?" I looked at him, not being to tell by the expression on his face.

"It's bad." With a straight face, he said while sipping on the soup. "Really? It was fine when I tasted it." I stood up from my seat, ready to head out since my job here is done.

"Can't you at least wait until I finish this? And don't you want to see the cat?" I stare down at Taehyung, Right, the kitten, I can't believe I forgot the main reason that I am here... I sat back down and waited for him to finish his meal. "You should text me what you wanted to eat tomorrow so I could go grocery shopping before heading to your place."

He shrugged, "But I don't have your number."

"I called you before."

"I don't know that I needed it."

I roll my eyes in annoyance, "Give me your phone." I pulled out my hand in front of him, asking for his phone.

"Don't want to." He answered as he slurped his bowl clean. He let out a satisfying sigh and relaxes his back on the chair while rubbing his tummy. Didn't he say it was bad?  "Okay, then tell me what you did to the kitten."

Taehyung sighed and stood up from his chair to open the door to his room. "Come and see for yourself."

"Huh?" I looked at him blankly, confused.

He groaned, "Just get your ass up and come here."

I followed his orders and took a little peek into the room, well, at least, there is no underwear lying on his floor. I was glancing the room when a gingered fur caught my eye. It is the kitten. Her body is curled up in Taehyung's bed, with her eyes closed. My eyes widen and my heart flutters at the adorable sight. I look at Taehyung with his arms crossed and his back holding the door open. I give him a genuine smile. Feeling so glad that she is safe. "Did you buy her cat food yet?"

"No, I fed her milk before you came and Google said that it's fine for kittens." His eyes staring at the sleeping kitten on his bed.

"Let's go buy some tomorrow then, you could help me with the groceries too!" I said excitedly. I have never had a pet before in my life, well I used to have a pet goldfish once and it's gone now because my stupid 6-year-old brother decided to flush it down the toilet. Who knows where Mr. Byul might be now. I grab a piece of paper and a pen that is on his study table and wrote down my number. Handing him the paper, "Here it's my number, you don't have to save it if you don't want to, just reply to my texts when I text you."

He looks at me weirdly. "And what will you do if I don't reply?" raising one of his eyebrows.

"Well, I won't be able to cook for you, since you won't tell me what you want to eat and I can't buy the ingredients to make em." I shrug, stating the truth.

Taehyung grumbles, "Fine, whatever." I gave him a smile and walk to his door.

"Thanks for the food." He suddenly murmured quietly, but still audible for me to hear. I looked back wanting to say you're welcome, but he already closed the door to his room. I smiled at myself and went back to my apartment. It's already 11 pm, and my dad is going to kill me if he found out I just got back at this time. I slowly open my apartment door, it's dark, everyone must be asleep, I sneak in slowly, trying to not make as much noise as possible. I finally reached the door to my room, when the bathroom door right beside my room decides to open, and I swear my heart would have fallen off. My eyes had a double take before realizing that it's my brother and I let out a sigh of relief, "Ya Dong Chil! You scared me!" I whispered, slapping his arms. "Are you just back noona?" he asked with one of his brows raised. "Shhh! Don't tell dad, or I'll kill you." I eyed him up and down trying to threaten him with my stare. "Give me money then." He smirks showing the palm of his hands. I grunted and searched my pocket for money. I took out a piece of money 10,000 won. I rolled my eyes and placed the money in his palm. He kissed the money, "Thank youu." With his eyebrows dancing, making me disgusted. I went in my room, laying myself on the bed, feeling the soft comfortable mattress. My mind started to wonder about Taehyung. 

He isn't such a bad guy after all.

And so I thought

**

[[Taehyung]]

I wonder what I want for dinner tonight. I was searching the web on my laptop for dinner ideas, as the professor kept going on and on about who knows what. Everything looks so good I was scrolling a blog when I saw a Japanese curry with rice. I licked my lips and gulp at the delicious looking picture. The people around me might think I was looking at porn, but no it's food.

Class ended and I was immediately greeted by Jimin as I walk down the hall to the cafeteria, "Eyo brother!" he clings his arms to my shoulder. "How's your class?" he asked chirpier than usual.

"Shit." I rolled my eyes.

"Mine was great! I get to sit beside y/n and we are even paired up for our next project." He said while smiling widely and showing his eye smile that almost made his eyes disappear. My mood turns to the worst. I shove Jimin's arm away from my shoulders. "Whatever Jimin." Jimin gave me a confused look, following behind me, "Oiii! Are you still mad because I abandoned you in the cafeteria last time?" he rushed to me and replaced his arms on my shoulder. I look at him with a sarcastic smile. "Stop being so clingy, you're not my girlfriend Jimin."

"But I have been waiting for you oppa~!" his toned went 3 octaves higher than usual when his eyes start to flicker uncontrollably and his lips forming a pout. Making my toes curl from the horrific sight. Jimin burst into laughter, finding my reaction hilarious. We finally reached the cafeteria. "Ohh! Look my soulmate is there!" 

"Soulmate?!" I scoffed as Jimin pointed to y/n that is sitting with her new friend chatting away and eating. He quickly tapped my shoulders, "Come sit with us when you have grabbed your food."

"Are you not eating?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I can do that later, y/n is more important right now!" and he finds his way to y/n's table, leaving me once again. I shake my head and waited in line for my food. 

With the tray full of food, I walked to their table and noticed y/n staring at me. I place my tray down and took a seat beside her friend and right across y/n. She kept staring at me and it is starting to make me uncomfortable because Jimin is looking at her. "What?" I ask her, looking straight into her eyes. She immediately looked down to her food and continue eating. The air was so thick around us, but Jimin decides to break the ice by asking y/n, "Y/n, are you free this Sunday?"

"Erm... I don't know" she answers unsure.

"I have this friend that is hosting a birthday party, Taehyung and I are coming. You both should come too!" he said cheerfully to both y/n and her friend.

"I didn't say I'm going." I stated while picking some rice with my chopsticks.

"But you promised J-hope hyung that you will come?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Well, I don't know if you have heard of this, but promises are meant to be broken." I pointed out and Jimin, y/n, and her friend started staring at me like I'm some kind of alien. I grunted placing my chopsticks down before I stab anyone. "Fine." 

Jimin smiled, satisfied with my answer before taking his focus back to y/n. "So you're coming right y/n?" I looked at her, waiting for her answer. Her face turns bright pink, Is she blushing? I gritted my teeth getting annoyed by how close Jimin is to y/n. "Sure, I and Sojin will come." She finally answered.

**

[[You]]

Where is he? I am waiting on a bench outside campus waiting for Taehyung to finally finish his last class. I texted him this morning that I will be waiting for him so that we could head to the Grocery store together. But why isn't he here yet, I asked Jimin about his last class and he said Taehyung would be done at about 4 p.m, but it's 5:30 now and there is no sign of him anywhere. Did he even read my text? I was starting to get impatient. If he is not here in 5 minutes, I'm going home. I stood up from the bench and start to walk to the bus stop.

"Y/n" I heard a voice coming from behind and it's Taehyung walking casually with his hands on the pockets of his sweats. Finally. "Did you know what time it is now?" my eyebrows furrowed pointing at my watch on my wrist. "Well I'm here now aren't I?" he raised one of his eyebrows, making me sigh. "Okay, let's just go." I pouted and walked first as Taehyung followed behind me. "Are you angry?" I heard him chuckling in the back. I turn around to glare at him, but that only made him chuckle louder. "No, I'm not," I said as I stomp further away from him until we finally reached the grocery store. I glance back, making sure Taehyung is still following behind me and he is. The air between us is still awkward, at least for me it is and it's still really hard for me to be around him without feeling suffocated.

The both of us went inside. "I wanted to eat Japanese Curry by the way."

"Huh? But I have no Idea how to make those." I didn't know how it actually tastes like either.

"Google it or something."

I purse my lips together, taking my phone out of my pocket to Google up recipes for 'Japanese Curry'. Apparently, it wasn't that hard to make, and the ingredients were easy to find. That's good. I went to the find all the stuff needed to make Japanese curry. Finding myself lost in the land full of spices and ingredients. After I gathered all the things in my basket, I walk by the rack full of pet food, where I found Taehyung with a can on his hand, probably reading the contents of it. "Have you found a good one?" I stood beside him, my eyes roaming through all the rows of cat foods. This is all very new to me and probably to Taehyung too. "We will get this one." Taehyung picks up the pack of cat food. "Are you sure?" I asked, unsure. "Yeah, this one said, 'Good for all cats and kittens.'" He said, pointing at the can he just shoved down the basket. I shrugged, "Well that's good enough I guess." We went to the cashier and paid for everything. "You pay," Taehyung said as he exited the store. I gaped at him, bewildered and hand out my card to the lady.

We walked back to Taehyung's apartment. My hand starting to ache, because boy the cat food is heavy and Taehyung here, being the jerk he is, doesn't even feel the need to help me carry all his stuff. I placed the stuff down on his table, huff, and puffing from the impromptu exercise. Making me realize how weak I am. Taehyung decides to sit on his couch while kicking his feet up the coffee table as he turns his TV on. I'm only here to cook you know... I tell him inside my head "Oi Taehyung! Can you not help me a bit?" he looked at me and grunted. "With what?"

"Feed her with the food we bought."

He huffed, standing up and shuffling through the plastic bag for the bag of cat food. Taking out and tilting it for the pebbles to pour out, almost spilling the whole pack. I watch him closely, scared that he might make a mess. 

"Make sure to moisten it first with warm water." I pointed out. "Why?" he asked. "She's still a kitten and could not chew well yet." With that, he pours warm water into the bowl and starts mashing the pebbles. "Make sure to not make it too moist." I say and he grunts, letting the grip of his spoon go, making a loud clinking sound. "You do it." He ruffles his hair. His face full of annoyance as he walks back to his couch. "Taehyung!" I eyed him. "What? You make food for me, why can't you make food for the cat?" Geez, this big baby I don't feel like arguing anymore because talking to him feels like I'm talking to a newborn baby. 

****

"Ta-da!" I placed the plate in front of Taehyung. His eyes widened at the sight. I bet he is amazed by how delicious it looks I smirked feeling proud of myself. I tried so hard to make it look similar to the pictures on the web. I don't know about the taste though, but this is the best dish I have ever made so far. I make a plate for myself and sat down in front of him waiting for him to dig in. I glanced at the kitten also enjoying her new food, making my heart flutter. "I'm glad that she likes it."

"Yeah." Taehyung starts taking a giant spoonful into his mouth. I gave him an intense stare, searching for any reaction coming from him. He blinks and stuffed more into his mouth. Does that mean that he likes it? "Is it good?" I tilted my head to see his face better, but he ignored my question and continued eating. I started eating too. In less than 5 minutes, Taehyung already finished eating the whole plate. I look at him amazed by his speed. "I'm still hungry."

"I'll get you seconds." I took his plate and went to his kitchen, holding the smiles that threaten to show, is it that good? I went back and placed it back in front of him. This time instead of eating my own food, I stared at him getting so immersed in the way he inhaled every spoonful. He didn't even realize that I've been staring at him the whole time until he asked for another serving. "Are you that hungry?"

"Just get me another one."

"There's no more, I only made a serving of two and a half."

"And why are you eating my food?" he eyed my half-eaten Japanese curry. "You are not going to finish that?"

His eyes were basically drooling over the plate in front of me, which felt so weird. He never showed this side of him. "I was going to... but I feel full just by seeing you eat. Do you like it that much Taehyung?" I tease him. "I didn't say I like it." He stood up and push his plate away. "Whatever, I'm going to bed." He walks into his room, closing the door after the kitten follows behind him. I looked down at the table, is he making me do the dishes alone?! I did anyways while cursing him constantly in my head. Finally, I left his apartment when I'm done with putting the plates and utensils back to where it belongs. 

What a day

****

[[Taehyung]]

I lay my head down on my pillow. My stomach telling me how full I am now. Thank god I didn't eat another plate or I would have gagged. 

"Meow" 

I shift my head to my right, seeing the kitten sitting down beside my bed licking her paws. I lift her up with two of my hands, keeping in mind how fragile she is. I placed her down on my chest, slowly stroking her soft fur. "I didn't know you could make such good food." I talk to the kitten as if she is y/n. The kitten jumps down from my chest and to the bed. "Hey, are you going to ignore me?" I grabbed the kitten's tiny face to look at me. She meowed weakly before I let her do her thing. As if the tightness in my stomach didn't matter, I want to eat her Curry again. 

**

The next day rolled in and here I am again. Different day, same shit. I tapped my pen on the table, waiting for class to end so that I could get home to finally get to eat y/n's curry again. My phone kept buzzing in my pocket. I reached it with my hand and pull out my phone checking the messages left.

Chim: Let's have dinner together with y/n and Sojin.

Who is Sojin? I sighed, realizing that my plan for today had been crushed. Class finally ended and as always Jimin immediately greets me outside the door. To my surprise, y/n is trailing behind him, with a shy smile plastered on her face. Our eyes met and she quickly looks away. I don't like that one bit. Jimin turns to her and draped his arms around y/n's shoulder. "Where's Sojin?" he asked. "Her mom suddenly calls her to babysit her little brother so she couldn't come."

"Ah too bad." Jimin pouted for a second but his smile returns back immediately. "Well the three of us could just go then."

We end up going to a Korean bbq place not far from my apartment. "Say aaa..." Jimin holds out his chopsticks with a piece of meat in front of y/n's mouth. I rolled my eyes getting annoyed by how stupid the both of them look. Y/n stood up abruptly, "t- toilet." Then she left. "I'm going too." I said to Jimin. She must not be feeling good after drinking so much soju. I see her wobbling, trying her hardest to walk straight. She almost trips from her own foot, but I grabbed her just in time before she hits her face to the floor. She glances at me lazily, her eyes half-lidded. "Get away from me you asshh." She tried to push my hand away weakly. "Let's get you home."

"Just leave me alone Kim Taehoongg." she tried punching me in the chest with her fist but I didn't budge, "You are going to regret saying all this tomorrow y/n." I murmured. Finally got her out from the restaurant.

Jimin saw us exiting, he stood up from his seat and paid the Ahjumma before coming out with us. "Is she okay?" he asked worriedly. "She's too drunk Jimin, I'll take her home." I squatted in front of y/n so that she could get onto my back before she faints. "Get on y/n." Jimin knew that y/n and I lived across from each other.

"What? No way." She slurred. I grunted and tug her hands to wrap them around my neck. I saw guilt on Jimin's face and patted his back. "Don't worry chim I'll get her home safe, I'll call you when I get home, yeah?" And start walking away from him.

She is so heavy my back starts to hurt a little bit. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and smiling at how ugly she looks. "You are such a pain in the ass, y/n," I muttered softly. 

We arrived in front of my apartment door, typing in my passcode and went in. I hurried to my room and place y/n down on my bed. I stared down at the sleeping y/n her mouth slightly open and mumbling weird things about eating pasta in Italy. "Cute." My eyes widen at my own words. Harshly pulling the blankets up to cover her face. I went to have a little shower to wash out all the smell of alcohol from my body. After that I grabbed myself a glass of water and sat down on the couch, turning the TV on, keeping the volume down so that I won't disturb her sleep. I felt a warmth curling beside my left foot. I looked to see if it's the kitten and lift her up to the couch beside me. "Do you still hate me for what I've done?" I asked the kitten. "Meow" she answered and I raised my eyebrows "Not sure what you said there miss."

As the night gets deeper, I feel myself drift off on the couch.

.

.

.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 30 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...
192K 5.6K 20
Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brother left as your parents got into a car ac...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
6.1K 270 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...