From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Love,hatred and mixed feelings

10.6K 268 49
By ironmanxxxx

Chapter 6

The wonderful serene night and me cuddled up in a cosy warm bed was just blissful until it was ruined by stones hitting against my window i opened my eyes and pulled my self out of bed and opened the window fully to have a good look as my eyes spotted a tall figure , I reckoned it was a boy. I looked closer as the guy looked up ......It was Zac!

My mouth opened wide!

He climbed up on my wall.

"Zac what are you doing here?"i whispered to him loudly possible.

"Abby i want to talk to you"he said back whilst climbing up.

"Why? At this time?"i asked.

"Just let me come up"he said as i stopped him .

"No Zac! ...im coming down"i said as i gulped.

I moved away from the window as i quickly wrapped a shawl around me as i only had a pink vest on , before i left i looked in the mirror and sorted my hair out and smiled to myself .

I creeped down slowly , as i carefully opened the door and creeped out.

Zac was standing near the gate , i quickly tip toed towards him and hastily grabbed his hand as we crouched behind a car.

"What are you doing zac? At this time?"i asked.

"I really wanted to talk to you abby"he whisperd.

"What?"i asked .

He slowly grabbed my hand.

"Abby i want to tell you that , i  am really embarrassed of my actions and i have hurt you in the most horrible way ever and ive been trying to tell you that yesteday but you just didn't allow me, im really sorry that i hurt you , i know your hurt alot , I humiliated  you infront of the school but i promise ill make it up to you "he said as i stared at his eyes .

"I want to make it up to you, please let me. And i dont think im doing this because of the way you look. Im not. I genuinely understand that i have done wrong."he said with regret in his eyes.

I looked down sadly , in my heart i was happy that he was sorry but i was still hurt because of what he did to me.

We got up .

"Abby ill hear your answer tomorrow"he said smiling at me. A sincere smile.

"Ill wait for you tomorrow after school"he said letting go .

I nodded .

I walked in side my garden.

"Abby!"he called me.

I looked back at him.

"........bye"he said as he smiled.

I smiled as i tucked my hair behind my ear and bit my lip as i felt my cheeks turn red.

I walked inside as i shut the door, i ran upstairs as i threw the shawl of me as i started jumping up and down in joy!

As i danced in happiness, i could not believe it .

Suddenly i heard a voice.

"Abby dear are you ok?" asked my mom from the other side of the door.

"Yeah erm.ahem...yeah"i said

"Ok how come your awake ?"she asked.

"Oh i erm... Went to ....the bathroom"i gulped making a excuse as i gulped slowly.

I heard her go inside her bedroom , as i slipped into bed as i smiled non stop , i got out of bed as i looked if he was there but he had gone.

I got back into bed and thought about it.

I thought about the decision i had to make but he was sorry and he meant it, hurting him more would be to extreme right?

Slowly my eyes shut and i fell asleep

..............

I woke up in the morning bursting with excitement as i grabbed my phone and called that one person

My best friend.

As soon as he picked up i said everything to him in one breath

"Can you believe it Austin!! " i said happily.

"Yeah"he said slowly

"Whats wrong?" I asked him, he sounded really low.

"Nothing just tired"he said and then ended it with a bye and shut the phone , what was up with him? Maybe i rang him and he was still half asleep, i mean i did ring him really early oops! I shrugged my shoulders and shut my phone down and jumped out of bed.

I was going to do it! I was going to let Zac know that i was ready to put everything in the past and let him know my feelings. He will not reject me , i was sure of it.

I got ready into a pink dress , and wore my blue converses on ,i applied my minimum make up but topped it with bright pink lipstick, i let down my hair and straightened it ,i grabbed my bag and ran down stairs.
.............

Austin's pov

I woke up in the morning as i got a phone call from abby .

I cannot believe she was going to tell zac she loved him ! Something inside was telling me how much i wanted to just kill that jerk!

I regreted it so much , i wish i didn't make her do all this i hated it so much,No! I hated myself!

But why was i feeling like this , she was my friend i was supposed to be happy for her , but something inside didn't feel right.

I got changed into , a white t shirt with my jeans with my trainers lastly i threw on my leather jacket. i grabbed my bag and walked to school.

I was really early to school , so everyone was outside chilling , i looked around for abby , then i clicked on were she would be.

I walked behind the tree were she always sat reading her book, and playing with ends of hair as she read , she would always do that when she was in something deep.

But to my disappointment that wasn't what i was expecting .

As i walked closer, my heart sank as i saw my best friend in the arms of that jerk who hurt her feelings.

My heart sank.

Abby opened her eyes and looked at me , i smiled at her and walked away , i was happy for her anyways its not like i loved her or anything she loved zac and he loved her so why was i feeling hurt. I was happy for her.
..........

Abbys pov

I walked into collage as a guy who ive never met before just walked over to me.

"Hey babe"he said.

"Hey"i said smiling at him.

"Ermm... Want to..go out saturday night"he asked

"Sorry , ive got plans anyways thanks for asking "i said holding his hand and then winking and walking off .

I laughed at my self for being such a tease.

I was pretty good at it though! I chuckled at my evil thought.

I walked and looked around for Zac as i bumped into someone.

"Zac"i said sounding surprised.

"Hey abby "he said happily and smiled nervously.

"Come over here"i said pulling him behind the tree where i always read my books.

"Ermm... You asked me something last night and your waiting for an answer... Ermm... Your answer is yeah! I do like you and i would love to go out with you"i said laughing.

Zac smiled happily as he threw his arms around me as i shut my eyes and hugged him back.

"I erm....love you"he said nervously as i could feel his heart race so fast.

My eyes flew open. He Loved me ? That was pretty fast right! But hey i fell in love with him without knowing him so i guess he was telling the truth.

"I love you too Zac"i said back as i opened my eyes as i saw Austin stood there in the distance .

I looked at him he looked down.for some reason as soon as i looked at him i felt like i wanted to be Austin, being with Zac was a unfamiliar feeling, of course it was all new but with Austin it just felt right.

But Zac made me happy.

He smiled and walked away as i smiled back.

Zac moved away blocking my view away from Austin.

"I cannot believe your mine now "he said as he lifted my hand up to kiss it.

"Yeah but ,Zac dont forget Chelsea, i mean you two were together right? "i said as he looked down.

"Yeah ill try making her understand its ok besides we were never in a serious relationship" he said as he put his hand on my cheek gently as I couldn't help but smile.

I hugged him gently as i buried my head in the hollow of his neck. I felt so happy .

" i love you zac"i said as images of Austin ran in my mind , why was i thinking about him when im with Zac.

................

The bell rang for dinner as i picked my bag up as i turned to talk to austin but he had left, he didnt even talk to me once.

Later I walked into the toilets as i saw a crying Chelsea as all her eye liner was dripping down her cheeks from her eyes as her two friends were comforting her and cleaning it at the same time.

She was out raged.

She looked at me as her face was filled with anger and rage!

"You!!! You!! "She said as she came towards me and pushed me out of the bathroom.

"All because of you i have never been so humiliated, Zac broke up with me ! And he doesn't want to be with me , All because of you!"she shouted.

I was stunned.

Of course i felt guilty and i felt sorry for her. But she never actually cared for any one but herself.

I decided to stick up for my self.

"Hey Chelsea i understand how you feel trust me i do, i never wanted you to get hurt but to be honest you and Zac were never really in a serious relationship, you wasn't exactly serious about him. It was just a fling" i snapped right back at her in the nicest way ever

"A fling? Excuse me what me and Zac had he will never have that with you and what i felt for him was real so don't you tell me what i feel you nerd" she said .

"Really Chelsea! You had feelings for him, i know you and ive seen you , when your with him you hardly notice him talking about his dislikes and likes, your never interested in what he's interested in and behind his back you flirt with other guys! In fact you've been out with every single guy in the school , Zac is just to show off!"i said back at her.

"No way! How dare you? What are you trying to say that im a slut!"she shrieked.

"No! Just showing you the harsh reality of who you are! You dont really care about Zac do you? Your just going out with him to uphold your reputation in this school, but let tell you your reputation will not get you true love, you want true love you only gain it when you fight for it, you didn't fight for Zac and you wouldn't either "i said i know i was sounding harsh but it was true.

All the students gathered around us.

Zac came running up to us.

"Yo whats going?"he asked

I looked away.

"Im just telling this twat here that she broke us up"she snapped.

"No , not because of her!don't blame her. We were just not meant to be Chelsea .Just kindly accept it " he snapped at chelsea as he held my hand.

"And stay away from her ok"he said as he walked away with me , i looked to the side and saw Austin stood there expressionless.

He looked sad and i felt sad too being distant from him.

He was my best friend

It was killing me, I had to talk to him sooner.

....................................................

Hey guys what did you think of this chapter

Thank you soo much to those who voted and commented , and to those who read my book .

And im sorry if it takes time , i have school so im really busy tilll 4.30 .

But ill try my best

Thanks

Plz vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...
5.2M 153K 32
Peyton Hills has it all. She has a perfect life, surrounded by loving and supportive parents who shockingly aren't divorced. She is surrounded by po...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
4.4K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...