Two Worlds Collide(Camren)...

By wearelovesick

Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me.Sorry.(: Everyo... More

Chapter one: Revival
Chapter two:Bitten
Chapter 3: Runnaways Part:1/2
Chapter 3: Runnaways part two
Chapter 4:Choices
Chapter 5: Sustays
Chapter 6: Seeking hope
Chapter 7: Pain
Chapter 8: I'll show you
Chapter 9: Witch (1/3)
The witch: 2/3
The Witch 3/3
Clone
Chapter 12: Regret
Chapter 13: In Case
Chapter 14: Gravity
Chapter 15:It's You
Chapter 16: Home 1/2
Chapter 17: Chrissy
Chapter 18:Her
Chapter 19: What If?
Chapter 20:Confession
Chapter 21: Rear View
Chapter 22: Gasoline
Anouncement:
Chapter 23: Fight
Chapter 24:Somebody Else
Chapter 25: 1000 Hands
Chapter 26: Colors
Chapter 27:No way 1/2
Chapter 28: No Way 2/2
Chapter 29: Scared of Happy
Chapter 30: I lied
Chapter 31: That's my girl 1/3
Chapter 31: Final Chapter
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 31: Thats My Girl 2/3

2.9K 117 17
By wearelovesick

AN: GUYS ONE MORE PART TILL THIS SHITTY BOOK ENDS!

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL NOT POST THE NEXT PART UNTIL THIS GETS 10 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 11k READS!

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Last Question: SEQUEL?

-----------------------
Paris.

The home of the Sustay Prince.
------------------------
Lauren's POV:

The plan originally was; go back, apologize to Camila, and then fly to Paris to meet Liam, the Sustay Prince.

After killing the Sustay Clan leader, word spread around he vampire community and sources revealed his name was Eric Payne, and that his actual role was the Sustay King.

Years ago, The king decided to leave the Paris Vampire ruling to his son, Liam. His son however, had very different view from his father.

Unlike his father, Liam was not against any vampire. He supported the whole community and our contact with human beings after certain training was completed by the vampire. Every vampire immediately most of the Vampire clans supported and routed for Liam. Paris became the hotspot for vampires to go if they needed shelter, because Liam would use his castle as a save heaven. After Eric found out about his son's 'charity work' he instantly began a manhunt for every vampire who was turned into by the fangs of a Sustay. This is where I jump Into the story.

By the time Eric found out I was bitten, I was The last Sustay turned vampire, and I instantly became the Clan leaders priority. There were clans who were willing to take me under their wing for weeks at the time and I would stay in their mansion.
One day, the house I was staying in got blown up by a Sustay trying to get to me.

That's how I met Andrew. I didn't remember him. But now I guess he compelled me to make me make up memories of us. It all seemed so strange. Months turned to years and Sustays never came close to me. Now that I realize that Andrew was a Sustay himself, I guess Erics whole deal was to keep an eye on me so that I wouldn't turn anyone else into a Sustay myself. This Must explain why when Camila was turned his whole personality changed.

In the process of running away and Chrissy's death made me come across Liam.

I found a way to contact him and he offered to meet me and recognize my deed with the whole Vampire community in Paris.

And well, here we are. On a paid one way trip to Paris to meet the prince.

------------------

"Oh shit! It's freezing," Camila yelped as soon as we stepped out of the airport. A laugh escaped my lips and my small girlfriend rolled her eyes. I wrapped my arm around her waist and took my cell phone out of my pocket.

"Who are you calling babe?" Camila asked. Once I dialed the number I looked down at her and responded.

"I got our jeep to be shipped here remember? It should be here now so I'm calling the guy," She smiled.

"Our?" She asked. Before I could reply a deep voice answered the phone. I lifted a finger signaling for her to wait, and then out the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi! This is Lauren. Is my jeep at the airport yet?" I asked.

"Hey, yeah. I'm actually coming your way right now," I looked at Camila who let a thankful sigh escape her lips.

"We'll be right at the gates, bye now. Thank you!" I hung up.

I turned my attention back to my girlfriend, who was already looking at me.

"I know that by now you probably figured out the reason we're here," I said and she simply nodded.

"Lauren I don-"

"Camz, it's fine really. Nothing is going to happen. Don't worry alright? You're my main priority here, this is the only reason we are both here," Camila approached my body and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. The heart radiating her small body made my current freezing state disappear. An all too familiar horn made me remove my attention from my girlfriend, and sure enough, my car was driving up to us.

"Babe, our car's here," I pecked her forehead and she released me from her embrace. The cold European air hit my body like blades and I instantly reached to zip my shiny black bumper jacket to its highest.

"Thank god I'm freezing," She reached to take hold of our suit case but I took hold of it and smiled at her. We began walking towards the car. A middle aged man stepped out of it and smiled at me.

"Hello girls, please, allow me. Ill place your bag in the trunk," He got down and lifted the heave object from the ground. I reached into my pocket and took out a one hundred dollar bill. Camila saw what I was doing and she shook her head and walked towards me.

"Lauren that's way too much. Ill give him a twenty," Camila whispered and I shook my head. I leaned in close to her ear and spoke.

"Ill explain why I'm doing this as soon as we leave," I handed the man the money and he looked down to put it in his pocket. He smiled and walked into the airport.

"What do you want me to explain first?" I asked Camila once we were a few minutes away from the airport. She reached out to grab the hand that wasn't gripping the steering wheel and intertwined our fingers.

"Why are we meeting the Prince?" She asked.

"Liam. His name is Liam. Were meeting him because.. well. I kind of killed his dad," I said. There was an awkward pause and then she spoke.

"Lauren?!? What the hell do you mean that you killed his father?!?!" I stopped the car and looked her. I laughed and she slapped my arm. "This isn't fucking funny! What the hell were you thinking? oh my god, you killed someon-" I laughed and she hit my arm.

"Camz, The Sustay clan leader was his father. That's the man I killed," Her caramel eyes met my irises as if looing for any trace of a lie.

"Oh thank god," She let a lengthy sigh of relief and ran a hand through her crisp brown leather jacket. "Can you answer my second question now?" Camila asked hesitantly.

"I said I would right?" I said.

"Right..." She began to speak and looked out of the still parked car window. "You should drive and ill ask while you're doing that?" She suggested.

"No Camila. I am not going to move this car until I answer everything you want to ask me," I answered.

She inhaled deeply and turned her body to me.

"Why did you give so much money to the man who brought you your car?"

"Our," I corrected her and she instantly smiled. "I gave it to him because he looked exactly like what I imagine my dad to like like now-" My eyes began to fill with moisture and I quickly brought my sleeve to wipe it off. "-his eyes were the same color. His hair style was like how I remember my father's looked like. There was so much in that man that reminded me of what my father looked like. Then, I read him. He was thinking about his kids, and that is exactly what made me give it to him. He kept asking himself how much we would time him, and if it would be enough to feed his family tonight," I turned my attention back to the road.

With no further words from me, I drove off.

"I admire you," Camila said. I tore my eyes from the road for a few seconds to look at her radiant smile. "I honestly haven't though about my family for months. I don't know why or how I have not, but I haven't,"

"Thank you," I said. One of my hands slithered through the car seats and took a hold of her fingers. We Intertwined them and she brought our conjoined hands to her lips and kissed them softly.

"How long will it take till we get to the Prince's..."

"Castle," I said. and she laughed.

"what?" I asked.

"For real life vampires, that's such a movie or book-ish type of setting. Don't you think?" She asked as my small girlfriend held her stomach.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just worried you'll like fall in love with him or something," I said truthfully.

"I wouldn't do that! Why the hell would I fall in love with somebody else when I already have the most amazing person in the world as my girlfriend," she stated.

"Things change sometimes," She looked at me weird, but before she could reply I pointed out the window.

"We're here," I said. She looked out her window and gasped.

Once Camila was over her initial shock, we walked out of our car and towards the castle.

I stepped in front of her and rung the large door bell.

For about 7 minutes, nothing happened.

I rung the doorbell again.

We waited on the door step until we finally both heard footsteps approaching the door.

The door creaked and it started opening.

Once the door opened and the person looked up from his phone to greet us, I felt my stomach drop.

"what do you people-" The figure in front of me dropped his phone. He brought his hand to his mouth.

"L-Lauren?" he said.

"Chris?" I eyes began to water. Camila came beside me and took hold of my hand.

"Lauren? Who is this?" She asked.

"I-I'm Chris. Lauren's brother,"

----------------------------

AN: GUYS ONE MORE PART TILL THIS SHITTY BOOK ENDS!

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL NOT POST THE NEXT PART UNTIL THIS GETS 10 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 11k READS!

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Last Question: SEQUEL?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
2.2M 41.6K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
23.6K 837 14
Final Book in: "Two Worlds Collide" trilogy. Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me. Sorry.(:
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...