Finn. (#Wattys2016)

By SmilingHidesSecrets

in which a girl with too many problems befriends a boy with a false smile and bad past. { updates everyday :... More

note
prologue
one // english
two // she doesn't like you
three // coffee
four // best friend problems
five // stupid muggles
six // finland
eight // the morning after
nine // "say fucking"
ten // finn, finn, the better twin
eleven // montclaire
twelve // a week later
thirteen // disapprove
fourteen // date
fifteen // comfort
sixteen // protector
seventeen // dammit cindy
eighteen // late night calls
nineteen // franklin st. cloud
twenty // gone
twenty-one // a month and a half later
twenty-two // drunk calls
twenty-three // confession
twenty-four // birthday
twenty-five // the day after twenty
twenty-six // butterfly kisses
twenty-seven // popping the question
twenty-eight // proper dates
twenty-nine // deep
epilogue
thank you!!

seven // supernatural

5.8K 410 103
By SmilingHidesSecrets

Once Finn fed Finland and I cleaned up his hand, I plopped on his couch, my body weak and tired. I was grateful that it was Friday and I didn't have classes tomorrow.

Finn waddled out of his room in baby blue penguin pyjama pants and a grey t-shirt. He sat down beside me and poked my side. "Hey, Cat."

I gave him a tired smile. "Hi, Finnegan."

He frowned. "I like Finn."

"And I like Catherine."

"Catherine makes you sound old."

I raised my eyebrows. "I don't exactly know how to respond to that."

"Don't." Finn waved me off.

I stood up and rubbed my eyes. "I should be going."

"Already?" He pouted. "You just got here!"

"Cindy's probably..." I trailed off, remembering that Cindy wasn't currently speaking to me. I took my jacket off and sat back down. "I guess I'll stay a bit longer."

"Great!" Finn grinned. "Netflix?"

"Yeah, why not." I yawned. Finn shook his head.

"You need coffee."

"I'd rather not be bouncing off your walls, please and thank you. Plus, I don't wanna scare your cat, and I'm pretty sure he hates me already."

"Finland loves you."

"Sure he does."

Finn got up and headed into the kitchen. I turned my head slightly and saw Finland's big blue eyes staring at me. He quickly looked away and hopped down from the chair, padding quietly to where his owner was.

What a cute cat, I thought.

Finn soon reemerged with two cups in his hands. He set one in front of me on his small coffee table. "Coffee." He said.

I sighed. "Thank you."

"No problemo, Catherine." He stumbled over my name, almost calling me Cat again. He pushed his dark locks out of his eyes as he walked over to the television. "Have you ever watched Supernatural?"

"Nope."

"How?" He gasped. "It's one of the greatest shows ever created."

"I like sleeping at night with happy dreams. I'd rather not fantasize about demons."

"Why not? That's one of the best things to fantasize about."

"You're weird, Finn."

"No, I'm supernatural."

"...shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2M 317K 46
Hayley Larson is the girl everyone wants to be. She is a model, has amazing friends, a perfect life. When her father is brutally murdered, her perfec...
27.3K 3.5K 24
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
33.4K 2.4K 31
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
782K 25.5K 41
The Princetons and the Lockes. It's an enmity of decades. And so the tradition continues when it comes to Venus and Caden. A prince and a leader's da...