I Don't Belong In This Mental...

Galing kay xGeenax

What would you do, if you were trapped behind white walls? What would you do if people thought you were crazy... Higit pa

Chapter One: Her Name Is Akura
Chapter Two: All They See Is A Crazy Girl
Chapter Three: I Just Met A Normal Person.
Chapter Four: Sunday's With Max
Chapter Five: He can't be Ethan...
Chapter Six: They are after me...
Chapter Eight: Hurting Myself feels good
Chapter Nine: He Repeated My Same Mistake
Chapter Ten: Change For Worst?
Chapter Eleven: He will never like me
Chapter Twelve: Something Is Going On
Chapter Thirteen: New Mysterious girl
Chapter Fourteen: Confused.
Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Remember A Thing...
Chapter Sixteen: Arrested
Chapter Seventeen: Hope...
Chapter Eighteen: Mumble your thoughts...
Chapter Nineteen: I Hate You

Chapter Seven: The Yellow House

809 19 4
Galing kay xGeenax

Ethan’s P.o.v

I drove as fast as I could trying to get in the motel fast to forget about everything and have another one of those nights. I drove down the avenue constantly looking at my phone for music. I wasn’t paying much attention to the road because normally there is no one at this time here. I fixed the view in my phone and flipped through songs but found nothing. I sighed and looked at the road. My eyes went wide and I stepped on the brake as fast as I could. The car stopped but it was too late. I quickly got off the car and rushed to the person I hit.

I can’t believe I was that careless in the road. I should have seen her there. What if I killed her?

She will be lucky, because she will not get the chance to meet the horrible person you are; a voice in my mind said.

I am not a horrible person, in fact I am an awesome person, and all my friends think that. I smiled to myself but soon that smile faded once I remembered I ran over a person. Yea I don’t seem that much of a great person now…

I looked down at the person and picked her up. It’s too dark out here in the streets so I can’t see her face. I went to the passenger’s seat and placed her there. I buckled her seatbelt and ran to the driver’s seat. Not wanting to know who she is yet I kept all the lights inside the car off and drove home.

I quickly rushed to the front door and rang the bell repeatedly. My mom came out and quickly gasped. “Ethan, wh- what happened?” I ignored her question and pushed her away. I placed her body in the sofa and let out an uneasy breath. I turned around to find mom right in front of me. “Why are the lights off?” She asked calmy. “I- I don’t want to see who the girl is…” She shook her head and turned the lights on. “Sooner or later you will have to know honey.” She placed her hands around my shoulder and turned me around so I will face the body that was laying in my sofa. “OH MY GOD! IT CAN’T BE HER!” I said shocked. “You know this young lady?” My mom said staring at Akura. “Yes mom, I met her in the Mental Hospital… But what was she doing out of the mental hospital? I didn’t know they could get out.” “They can’t, this is pretty weird but now we have to help her. I will get the first aid kit while you should try waking her up, I am sure she is fainted” My mom said walking away.

I can’t believe it. It’s really Akura, I caused this to Akura… No this is not possible. I sat next to her and started shaking her. C’mon Akura wake up!!

I kept shaking her for a while but it didn’t work. I suddenly got an idea and went to the kitchen. I took the lighter and headed back to the living room. I took her hand and gulped. I am going to regret this but I think it’s the only way of waking her up. I turned the lighter on and I was about to burn her with fire but I stopped when I heard my mom screaming. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She screamed frantically slapping the lighter from my hand. “I was trying to wake her up but nothing worked so-““Save the rest, I have heard enough.” She said. I knew she was disappointed but I didn’t know how else to wake her up. She took the alcohol and rubbed it against all the recent cuts Akura had which were kind of a lot. She had a medium sized cut in her forehead, some cuts in her arms and a small cut in her lip. Her face was all red though but she still looked cute. Wait did I just said cute? I am Ethan, I only find girls hot!! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING HERE!!

She cleaned all her cuts and forced a pill down Akura’s throat. “All done, now like normal people let’s wait for her to wake up. In the meantime take her to your room.”

“My room? What is wrong with the visitor’s room?” I exclaimed. There is no way in hell I will let her in my room. “It’s full of Christmas things and I really can’t take them out there right now so you will have to take her to your room. Your dad went to a business trip and he will be back in a month so there will be no problem until then” I smiled at her and picked Akura up.

My stupid father is not home for a month! I can’t be happier but I have to let this mentally ill girl stay in my room. This is not fair and it’s stupid. What if her mental crap gets to me? My life will come to an end just like my uncle’s. You sure are a heartless bitch Ethan, my mind said. I am not a heartless bitch I just don’t want her in my room, I thought. For being crazy? My mind said back.

Its true she is crazy and no one can deny that but she said she doesn’t know what she has so that makes her crazier… I placed her in my bed and looked down at her. I placed a girl in a bed but not to fuck her… Although I so want to make Akura scream my name but I can’t. It’s not only because I ran over her but I don’t know…

I ran my finger through her hair and my fingertips around her face, tracing every single inch of it. After a few minutes I lowered my hand and looked at her one more time. I turned around and went to my closet. I kicked off my shoes and took off my pants and shirt, leaving me in boxers and nothing else. I heard a soft groan and froze. “Ouch my body” I heard someone say in a very low voice. I turned around too find Akura rubbing her forehead with her hands. She looked over at me and her mouth hanged open. She looked around nervously and started playing with her hands. “Wh-What am I doing here? I am supposed to go to the yellow house” The yellow house? This is a yellow house but I am guessing she wasn’t supposed to see me. “Oh well umm I kind of ran over you with my car and well yea” I tried explaining. She had a confused look on her face and she sat up. “What is a car?”

IS SHE SERIOUS? SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT A CAR IS? “I um I don’t know how to explain” I said awkwardly. “Oh Okay” She said shyly. She looked over at my body. Her eyes traveled all my body but she stopped in my boxers. Does she even know what is inside my boxers? “What are you doing?” I asked. “I am looking at your pants, they are pretty short. We don’t have pants in the mental hospital especially with colors, and why you don’t have a shirt?”

“I sleep without shirt” I answered slowly. “I have never worn colors just this blue thing” She muttered. I turned around and rummaged through my closet looking for the Purple shirt I had the day I met her. I took the shirt and looked over at her. “That’s she shirt you had when you went to the mental hospital” “Yes, here put it on” I said handing it to her. She looked down at the shirt and then at me. “Really?” She asked happily. I nodded and she took the shirt. She looked at it amazed and stood up. She reached up for something in her back and her vest fell down. Her medium sized breasts were very nice sculptured and she was wearing plane blue panties. I had a temptation to go and grab her breast but I contained myself. She slipped my shirt on and it fit her huge. It’s so adorable how she was trying to fix it so it will be longer than her knees but it didn’t work. “I think this is too short” She whispered. “Nahh its okay like that” I said grinning. She walked towards me and I opened my arms. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me tight and I did too. I placed my hand around her butt and picked her up. She looked at me with wide eyes and I just laughed. “Just wrap your legs around my waist” “Where is your waist?” I pointed to where it is and she wrapped her legs around me and hugged me tight. “You scared if I will let you go?” “Yes please don’t” She begged. I chuckled and hugged her tight. “I won’t” My mom came in and smiled. “I am glad you are awake young lady.” “Oh” Akura muttered. “What is your name?” “Akura” My mom’s smile grew wider and she looked at me. “Ethan why you have her in your arms?” “I um was hugging her?” I said unsure.  Akura got off my arms and looked down. “Sorry, it was my fault I wanted to get on top of him” Akura said very low. “Don’t worry honey; well I have work tomorrow so I need to go to sleep and you guys too. Good night” She said closing the door.

Wait she is leaving me alone with a girl in my room with the door closed for the first time! Is she on drugs? “Well I um will sleep in the floor” Akura said sitting in the floor. I reached for her hand and pulled her up. “No you won’t you will sleep with me, I mean just like sleep nothing else.” She nodded her head slowly with a confused look and I leaded her to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. “I um don’t have my brush” “Don’t worry use mines” After brushing our teeth she laid in bed looking up at the ceiling. She hasn’t said anything in a while and she looks pretty sad. Umm maybe I can cheer her up.

I got in the bed and sat on top of her without putting too much of my weight in her. “What are you doing?” She asked nervously. I chuckled at her sudden nervousness and started tickling her. She started laughing nonstop and so did I. Her laugh was so cute and seeing her smile was beautiful. I stopped once I saw she was having difficulties breathing. “Why you did that” She said chuckling. “I wanted to see your cute laugh” She smiled wide and pushed me playfully. I got off her and lay next to her. She turned her view to me and so did I. We were both looking in each other eyes. No words were said and they weren’t needed, there was a very comfortable silence. Her beautiful eyes are just so calming and beautiful, it’s like they are trying to tell me something but at the same time they are telling me to relax and enjoy the moment. I pulled her closer to me and she didn’t protest she just smiled. Her warm body pressed against my cold one was a nice feeling.

“Ethan?” Someone said.

Amazing! Akura doesn’t know if that was the yellow house she was supposed to be in but I bet she wanted to stay there!! And Ethan sure had a personality change but don’t get used to it... Who you guys think was the person who said Ethan at the end? Remember it can be anyone. MUAHAHAHAHA !!! Pleas comment, vote tweet or anything else, I will really love it if you would. And please comment who you think it is! I really want to know what your predictions are! :D 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.1K 486 39
Katie signs a 26-week travel nurse contract at Shelbyville, a psychiatric hospital notorious for housing some of the most dangerous, violent, and hor...
2.2K 110 15
The Past - The present - A Fight - A Crash - A Accident followed by a realization....What would you do, if you were about to loose the one person tha...
29.6K 1K 22
The Fairy Fun Asylum is not as fun as you would think. I went to several asylums and have gotten moved around multiple times, but nothing would prepa...
912 5 12
[I wrote this story 5 years ago, so it might be a bit cruddy] What would you do if you were involuntarily locked up in an insane asylum? Amy Burrows...