Island Rush (Sample)

By JadedViolet

(Teacher/Student relationship) Janice has a hard life with her father. Her dad and brother killed her mothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Author's Note
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time
Surprise!
Questions, Goodreads, Team Name Making Time!
I Never Expected This!
TO CURRENT ISLAND RUSH READERS
MANY FREE GOODIES FOR ISLANDERS!
Janice and Casey INTERVIEW?!
You Will Receive Cookies and More If You Read
Best News Ever
TOMORROW
Launch Day!
BUY THE BOOK :D
Awesome Goodies for Reviews?
Did You Know?
Free PDF Opportunity?
With the PDF, Win the Free Copy Sunday

Cover Winner and More Free Goodies!

1.4K 19 3
By JadedViolet

Hey Islanders, you guys like free stuff right? Well then keep reading ;)

Hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. Here is a link to the winner, so congratulations to Marilu Aznar! Your cover will be the official cover of the book. Check out the link below in the comments to see the cover! (All links in this message will be in the COMMENTS or you can go to my FACEBOOK page (Marien Dore) and find them in a post too).

Also... I've created something awesome for you guys! It's ANOTHER chapter in Casey's POV! It's starts before the crash with how he lived his life pre-Janice!

It's on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until June 16)! So go get it right now! The link to the chapter on Amazon will also be in the comments and on my Facebook page.

I know a lot of you might be reading this post after June 16. I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me and I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can't sell the book for free after June 16 because of Amazon. So instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog, after the June 16.

So go sign up to my blog right now! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well. Link can be found below!

And if you are impatient (I also am an impatient reader, hehe), then go get the Mr. Rush bonus chapter on Amazon right now! If the links in the comments and on my Facebook Page don't work (because I know that can be an issue) just go on amazon and type in "Mr. Rush: An Island Rush Bonus Chapter" and you will find it. When I bought it, it was sent to my 'kindle' and I don't have one. So all I did was download the kindle app on my phone and it was there.

Hopefully, this will not be as challenging for you guys. I highly suggest doing it on a computer haha :P

Speaking of that... I told many of you that I was going to make accessing the other bonus chapter easier. So... I POSTED THAT BONUS CHAPTER ON WATTPAD! You can read it now on Wattpad if you couldn't get it before. Then when you are done with that one, go to Amazon and read the other!

I will see you in the next post fellow readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 343 36
"If you loved me, I wouldn't be a secret." °•°•°•° Paige is the luckiest girl in the world...according to her and maybe every girl in Bishop High-tha...
1.2K 133 40
"You like me." said Adam. "Yes." I replied. "I'm your teacher and I'm not good for you." he replied. "But I want you." I said. *** Adam and his two...
Secrets By NopeÙwÚ

Mystery / Thriller

344 52 12
" What do you mean we're stuck?! " This wasn't suppos to happen. Whats going to happen to us? When can we leave? Why did it have to be us? Who would...
3.9K 215 45
"Excuse me sir, do you know if my husband is here?" I asked. "What's his name?" asked the capitan. "George Dawson!" I said. "I'm sorry!" he replied...