BH6 x Reader One-Shots

By Midnight-Drawing77

(P.S. Hiro is in another one-shot book of his own) One-Shots, Moments, Scenarios, Imagines of you and the cha... More

Moped Repair (Tadashi x Reader)
Keep Fighting (BH6 Team)
Hat Snatcher (Tadashi x Reader)
Your Song
Sibling Love (Part 1)
Sibling Love (Part 2)
Sibling Love (Part 3)
Sick (Y/n)
Candy Apples (Tadashi x Reader)
No Halloween.....No Way! (Hiro x Reader)
Anxiety Attack (Tadashi x Reader)
Once Upon A Dream (Tadashi x Reader) Part 1
Once Upon A Dream (Tadashi x Reader) Part 2
Escape (Sibling Hiro x Reader) Part 1
Library (Hiro x Reader)
I Wanna Mom That Will Last Forever (Aunt Cass x Reader)
Escape (Sibling Hiro and Tadashi x Reader) Part 2
No One (Fred x Reader)
Oath (Best Friend! Gogo x Reader)
Round and Round (Tadashi and Hiro x Reader)
I've Always Been There (Older Sister! Reader x Hiro) Part 1
I've Always Been There (Older Sister! Reader x Hiro) Part 2
Spicy'n'Hot (Older Hiro x Reader)
DOO Launch Tattoo Science LEEDA! Whatever!
New Story
Shattered Heart (Hiro x Yandere! Reader) Part 1
My Lucky Charm (Tadashi x Reader)
New Story (For Tadashi Lovers)
(Hiro x Reader)
(Important Note) All Hiro x Reader Oneshots

Should've Said Sorry (Tadashi x Reader)

3.7K 107 45
By Midnight-Drawing77

(This is an angst/sad oneshot. A request from @Dat_AnimeFanatic . I'm very sorry it took too long. Enjoy!)

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*

Of course it had to be now. Right now where this most amazing date of your life has happened.

There he stood right outside of the restaurant as your fiancé was talking to the man at the reservation booth about future dates.

"(Y/n)...,.." Oh how you missed that tender loving smile and his eyes held so much serenity, but a glint of guilt.

"Tadashi....." Your voice said in a whisper, almost shaking from crying right on the spot.

----------------------------

"Dashi! Guess what!?"

Tadashi glanced up from the book to see a very enthusiastic you, which made him grin brightly. "You got a free donut from Aunt Cass?"

You rolled your eyes, laughing and sit next to your kind-hearted boyfriend. "I wish, but no. Its something better!" You kissed his lips tenderly.

Tadashi chuckled, pulling you onto his lap and kisses you back passionately, "Inform me on this exciting news."

You nuzzles his chest, smiling in content and Tadashi glances down at you but sees a letter in your hands. "I'm guessing this is what your happy about?"

The white, clean folded, letter held in your hands was very important to both of you, though you don't know if you should tell Tadashi. Nervousness and fear filled you, making you gulp.

"Tadashi.........you love me more than anything and you wouldn't let anything get in the way of it, right?" Your voice shook.

Tadashi furrowed his brows in confusion, but smiled gently and cupped your face, "Nothing will. I'll stay true to you and I love you more than anything, (Y/n)."

With a tentative nod, you handed Tadashi the letter. He took it and opened it as you spoke.

"I know it's away from you and everyone but they offered great education for me! I mean, I love (fav.subject) and the college said they'd help with teaching more and help me achieve my dream job-"

"(Fav.College/University/Institute)? But.........But you said you were gonna try to get into SFIT so we could be together."

You bit your lip, "I-I know, but-"

Tadashi stood and paced, throwing the letter on the bed and running his hand over his face, "You promise! (y/n), You promised."

You got up with worried and concerned expression, reaching out to touch his shoulder. "Tadashi, it's not only that. SFIT didn't answer yet and I need to get into school so could help support yo-"

Smack!

You're eyes widen and you cradled your hand, tears threatening to fall.

Tadashi panted angrily and groans, "You lied to me."

You cried but felt anger burst inside you as you glared at him, "No, YOU lied to ME! Tadashi, you said you didn't care where I went and you'd support in any decision I make....."

With sadness in your eyes, you stared at Tadashi with disappointment, "Did......did you forget already? Did all what you said mean nothing?"

Tadashi didn't seem like he was in his right mind, "I don't know! But I was hoping you'd go to SFIT then we could've been together!"

You froze, 'could have been', tears falling more at his choice of words and the tone, "So...... so you're saying we can't be..... together?" Your voice cracked and squeaked weakly.

Tadashi looked at you and huffed, "Obviously! I mean have seen the stories and moves or whatever! Long distant relationships never work OUT!"

Your heart shattered and anger took over again, "FINE! We only had to keep faith in ourselves to know we CAN stay together! Its obvious you don't want to be with me any more!"

Tadashi watched you pack all your stuff, feeling very dazed at what's happening right before him. Things ran through his mind, making him confused.....just everything all at once.

Slam!

Tadashi jumped at the front door slamming loudly and he finally sees you're not there. "(Y/n)?"

He ran. Tadashi ran, almost slipping on the stairs and ran out the door, ignoring whatever his aunt yelled.

"(Y/n)!" His chest felt a heavy weight on it as he picked a direction and ran. A very fluttery feeling was in his chest as well like he couldn't breath.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU!? I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

Everywhere he looked, he couldn't see you with so many people and vehicles all around him. Tadashi felt so trapped.

"(Y/N)!" Tadashi yelled again, losing his voice. "(Y/n)!" He leaned on a brick wall, tears flooding his eyes and he felt so numb.

"(Y/n)........." He slide to his knees, sobbing in his hands ans losing his voice.

-

With you, you had stepped out of the garage of the Hamada residents, knowing very well Tadashi would try to follow. Luckily you just hid, then walked toward the airport.

You had everything ready just in case Tadashi did this, it's not like you didn't trust or have faith in him. Its just you couldn't coope with him hurting you in any way when he didn't mean it.

Before you stepped inside the big building, you ran to the family bathroom and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, Tadashi! So so sorry....."

-

Over those short years, or was it long years, you didn't know, but, you felt like you two drifted somewhere.

The only thing was.........you two still love each other, still remembered each other, and the promise.

"Don't worry. We still have our promise that we'd get married once we see each other again. I'll wait........." Both of you said at the same time and different places.

Tears dropped from your face and Tadashi's, "......that's how much I love you."

------------------------------

There sat a ring on both of your fingers. A marriage ring. That broke both of your hearts right there, but you two smiled a little instead.

"So......you got engaged?" Tadashi asked quietly.

You took a breath in and sighed, nodding, "Yes.........I see you did as well."

That made both of you chuckle a bit, though Tadashi sighed sadly, "Actually......I've been married for two years now."

Silence took its place around you two until. Hearts aching and both trying not to break down.

You sniffed then chuckled breathlessly, "I guess........" You gulped, "I guess we broke our promise then."

Tadashi didn't look at you and nodded, "Yeah......."

"(Y/n)! It's time to go, sweetheart." Your fiancé smiled warmly at you, wrapping an arm around you to pull you close.

You smiled, leaning into him which made Tadashi swallow the lump in his throat, "I....I guess I'll see you around, (Y/n)."

Both of you gave a look in your eyes of love before walking away.

Tadashi leaned on a wall and let out silent tears, *I still love you, (Y/n).*

-

You got into the car as your fiancé drove, looking out the window and letting out a single tear.

*I still love you, Tadashi.*

-

Tadashi wiped his face and walked back to his home in a heartbroken state, "I should've never let you walk out that door."

-

-

-

"I should've said I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.9K 36
Used to be a one shot book but now its discontinued, because I wanted to write more, and also bc I started this when I was young and i suck at writin...
129K 5.6K 30
You've lived in San Fransokyo all your life. When you get into San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, you meet Fred. Fred is a carefree, loud, and ne...
751K 35.1K 46
You seem to be an ordinary freshman at San Fransokyo High. But the thing is, you're not ordinary. With a love for robotics, you're actually a genius...
10.4K 169 15
This is a male reader various one shot book I'm sure a lot of people know how this work so yeah We do not own anything that's used in this