How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

By LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... More

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

36: I'm fine. Leave.

3.3K 180 198
By LarryHaveBabies

Hiiii.
So, yeah. I'm kinda back..?
I gave the exam today. Let's hope it works out!

And I'm so sad, about Orlando and Christina Grimme. That makes so sad. I literally cried. #RIPChristina
#PrayForOrlando 😢

Anyways,
Enjoy x

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

God is testing him in so many ways. He can't for his life, be near Harry, at school! Much less, live with him.

Louis lets out a whine, as he finally steps inside too, closing the damn door behind himself.

'Cool. Just how easily, he invades my life. First in school, now at home. No wait.. this is no longer my 'home'. It's just a flat I'm stuck at, with Harry living in it.'
Louis' brain rambles off super fast.

"So..um, you've um..?" Harry says, as he stumbles on a nonexistent obstacle. For the millionth time, Louis can't help but think how does Harry manage to fall over air?!

"What?" Louis asks, moving out of the way, when he sees Harry's hand reaching dangerously close to his own, searching for stability.

God forbid, Louis has to tolerate Harry in the goddamn house. He'll not let him touch. No. Not even a brush of fingers. That's not happening. At all.

"..eaten?" Harry asks, hopping on a foot as he tries to balance all of the luggage he's carrying.

"That's none of your business." Louis firmly states, picking up the kitty from where it was lazing around watching the two.

Harry nods and looks away. What can he say to that, anyway? He's sure he has lost any fucking right..

' No. Remember what Rob said. Remember. Remember. Remember...' Harry mentally repeats as he climbs up the stairs to find his room.

Louis curses under his breath as he too, after waiting for a few moments, moves to get to his own room. Which is very inconveniently situated right next to Harry's.

Whenever Louis tries to move away, Harry absolutely has to step in and prevent exactly that.

Louis groans internally as he sees Harry moving around arranging his clothes in the closet.

' I'd rather have Niam live with me than him.. Even if I have to eat healthy food all day and die because of the PDA.' Louis thinks, defeated.

Stomping his foot loudly to make a point that Harry was not at all welcome, Louis stalks over to his own room.

.

.

Harry sighs. What a torturous thing it would be to live with Louis.. knowing that he could never be Harry's again...

No. No. No. Do not think this..

Harry is over Louis. He is. He doesn't care a bit about Louis. No. Not one bit.

"Ouch! Fucking hell!"

Harry suddenly hears Louis' voice curse out in the kitchen and rushes to see what the chaos is about. What did Louis do to the kitchen?

"What happ-- Oh my god!" Harry shouts, and runs in, only to find an injured Louis.

Actually, Louis is bleeding.

"I almost fucking cut my finger off while cutting the fucking vegetables. I'm never cooking again. Fuck!" Louis rambles, holding his bleeding finger.

Harry almost has a heart attack. Because, let's face it.

Louis swearing is fucking hot.

But, before he could get carried away, the kitty runs into Harry's legs.

Harry startles out and rushes to help a pouty Louis.

Harry takes hold of Louis' hand and walks him to the sink.

After Louis' finger is washed and cleansed under the cold water, Harry sits Louis down on the kitchen counter.

Taking out the first-aid kit, which was lying next to the sink, god knows why, Harry starts wrapping the injured finger.

Louis jerks his hand away, once the shock of Harry acting like he 'cares' sets in.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, Styles?" Louis asks, hopping off the counter.

"You..are hurt.." Harry says, dumbfounded.

"And..? Since when do you care?" Louis asks, glaring at his still bleeding finger.

"I don't. I was being...human." Harry states, crossing his arms.

"Yeah.. Just... I don't need your help. Leave."

"I um.."

"What do you want to hear? I'm fine. Leave."

"Fine." Harry huffs and goes to his room.

Louis keeps glaring, at his hand now.

There shouldn't be any tingly feeling by some mere touch, damnit.

He seriously has touch receptor problems.

Wrapping the bandaid over the finger, quite messily, Louis stomps up the stairs.

He passes Harry's door. He hears mews of the kitten so he peers inside Harry's bedroom.

Only to find the kitty, whom he should name soon, resting on Harry's chest.

And Harry is playing and petting her.

What a cute look on Harry...

NO. He can't think like this.

Mission ABORT.

Repeat.

Mission ABORT.

Louis shakes his head. Stupid brain.
Clearing his throat, Louis taps rather loudly on the door.

"Who- oh.." Harry says, looking at Louis and kitty back and forth.

"Yeah. 'Oh'. Now, you can, unfortunately, live here. Since you have paid an advance. But, you absolutely cannot breach my privacy. This kitten's mine. Mine. Don't you dare touch it." Louis scolds, and grabs hold of the kitty.

The kitty mews and paws at Louis' sweater while Louis continues the stare challenge, he and Harry have going on.

'Maybe I'll just take a chainsaw to the sofa,

Where I held your body close for so long, so long.

I'm gonna break the fucking china..

Cause it's just one more reminder you're gone, you're gone..

We were building brick by brick.

Now it's just a quicksand home, yeah..

So, I'll take a chainsaw to the sofa,

Where I held your body close for so long, so long,

Yeah, so long..'

Louis' ringtone blares thus, effectively breaking the stare challenge.

Louis switches it off, backs out, and runs to his room.

Yeah. He has a sad ringtone, so what?

But Harry shouldn't have heard this.

Not that it matters. No. It really doesn't. After all, its not about Harry.

Louis gave his heart to Harry. But Harry gave it away. So, Louis won't cry anymore tears for Harry.

This, his new persona, is going to be his best shot. It is, actually. No one can crumble him, now. He is a confident person now. At least more confident than he was...

.

Harry bangs his head on the headboard. Damn. Louis is not his anymore. He has no right to take care of him. So, why did he actually..? Harry doesn't understand his own actions and thoughts, sometimes..

That night, Harry lies awake more confused than he ever has been. Contemplating his actions and thoughts..

And Louis can't sleep too. He can't stop thinking about how Harry reacted to his injury..

But, that doesn't make any sense. Harry hates him. Louis reciprocates. Simple.

Or is it..?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hi.
I am back for now at least.. I hopefully will get a laptop tomorrow, after 2 years, don't ask me why I didn't have for two years, I was studying damn. So, that's good news I hope..

Song: CHAINSAW by NICK JONAS.

Btw Nick Jonas' new album is LIT. Fuck, I'm addicted. Especially to this one.

#LOUISISHARRYSLITTLEBOAT remember this, okay?

All the love,
LarryHaveBabies xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...
27.4K 1K 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
976K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
40.3K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...