Duran Duran- Why They Make My...

By DuranDuranFan82

I took inspiration from @JTsLittleDarlings many works about why Duran Duran means so much. So I hope you enjo... More

The *Small Obsession Began! *really
Blossoming Intrigue
Just Bloody Annoyance?
Epilogue- Why I have wrote what I have? :)

The First Signs of Duranysty...

701 17 0
By DuranDuranFan82

I think that's how you spell Duranysty...

Well it started when my Mum used to put Life on Mars onto the TV, I would get so absorbed in watching it.

Basically a DCI (Detective Chief Inspector) gets run over and finds himself back in 1973, he thinks he's either insane, a time traveler or in a coma. Which do you think?, anyway after watching this program I started to listen to alot of David Bowie and some Roxy Music.

When Ashes to Ashes, the sequel to Life on Mars, came out my mum let me watch it.
A DI (Detective Inspector) gets shot and wakes up in 1981.

So when I heard the song Girls on Film (Duran Duran), I would constantly listen to that one song; probably driving my Mum insane. At Christmas 2012 my Mum bought me Duran Durans double CD 'The Biggest and the Best'. I would constantly play Rio, Girls on Film and after I discovered Planet Earth... Planet Earth.

After that Christmas I would copy their style making my hair really big and also I started to wear leg warmers to school. Though it wasn't until I was about 11/12 that I would become really intrigued about how the band were formed, and who was called what etc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.3K 59
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...
743K 15.1K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
102K 564 12
တက္ကသိုလ်တတ်နေကြတဲ့ အဆောင်နေ ကျောင်းသားတွေရဲ့ Sex ဖြစ်တဲ့ပုံစံကို စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ပြီးရေးသားထားတဲ့ ဝတ္ထုရှည်(ဇာတ်လမ်းတွဲ)လေးပါ