I WAS THAT GIRL

Od Repunzel661

I was That Girl. Unwanted, Unloved. Well, life has a way of making things work out, so you could watch the p... Více

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter one

766 13 5
Od Repunzel661

   HEY PEEPS, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY FANS WHO HAS BEEN PROMOTING MY BOOK, AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU.

     AND I ALSO WANT YOU GUYS TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR A CONTEST INFO'S, AND THANKS.

       "Stop walking around the house like a winy little brat." spat my sister, Carly. Carly never liked me for some strange reason but I don't let that bother me as much, I just guessed it was a family thing. After dealing dealing with all this bullshit's I decided to got for the easy thing in this fight, I used my deadliest weapon, and that is her ex- boyfriend that dumped her for me, but me being the good sister and all I told him no. that of course never stopped Carly from picking on me.

My name is Adelina  and I'm sixteen years old and I'm a little over weight. My parents died when I was thirteen and ever since my sister was supposed to be my guardian but she skipped out on that, leaving me to taking care of my self.

Some how I never complained just did what I was supposed to do, which is pretty much every thing. Despite the rough patches in life I always seem to find a way out of the darkness of what is known as my life.Some how I never complained just did what I was supposed to do, which is pretty much every thing. Despite the rough patches in life I always seem to find a way out of the darkness of what is known as my life.

"Lina, get your fat ass down here, we have to go to school." shouted Carly in her usual UN-friendly voice. The thing about Carly is that, the minute you meet her, you will automatically know that she is not nice. When we were a kid Carly used to be the one with the attentions from strangers and friends and family members. I was the quite one who just sat in the corner and did every thing I can to stay out of people's business or way, my parents loved me for that, and I can only imagine how jealous that made Carly, and they also made it so obvious who the favorite child was and that killed her from inside out.

I dragged my sleepy limps down stair, in no modd for breakfast and headed out the door,to that hellhole of school.

School, like usual was a total torture and I dreaded all my classes. Finally lunch came around taking me from that hell hole that I call school and in to there real world where I could go and get somethings to eat other than the stinky food they serve in the cafeteria. I know what your thinking I'm over weight, so why should I care about what I eat right? Well wrong, I might be over weigh, but I'm also very healthy and proud of that. I wondered out of the school in to the fresh smelling world where there. When I stepped off the those steps in to the hole where people torture I felt so alive like I had a bock bone and could fight against anything and every thing, and did a little happy-dork dance in front of the school. I was brought out of my fantasies when some boys passed bye yelling,

"Hey loser, if you want to show people how Humpty-Dumpty moves, you should have them pay you because it's not every day that you see a fat, pig dancing because she has lost her mind." I stopped my silly dance and looked across the lot , which I didn't even know I was in from the dizziness that was threatening to take over, I blinked a couple times to clear my mind from the world that was spinning like a roller coaster going around in circle. I finally stopped just to come face to face with the schools biggest jerk Adam. Adam and I used to be best friends when we were both in grade school, and after two years in to middle school he became all stuck up douche bag. I didn't know what to say my own ex-best friend was now making fun off me.

"you know what Adam get lost, I'm not interested into your game." I shot I didn't even know where this part of me came from, I was never the type to defend my self I always let them walk over me.

"Where in your belly, ooh, she is going to swallow me, I'm scared." he said making something in my stomach twist in all the wrong ways. I didn't know what this feeling is, nor did I care now all I wanted to do was get lost. I didn't bother responding to them afraid of embarrassing my self or saying something stupid.

I ran from the schools parking lot with tears streaming down my face like a water fall in Nigeria-falls. I didn't care people were starring at me, I didn't care the the schools sluts were laughing and pointing at me, I didn't care that me running from all this humiliation was making me even more weak than I am. On of this mattered, all I wanted to do was, roll in to a ball and disappear. I didn't bother turning around and looking but I can hear some foot steps behind me,

"Slow down Adelina,please hold on." said Carly, she was the last person I expected to care and here she was running after me so she could comfort me?

"Where are you going school is not over yet said Carly once she caught up to me.

"Didn't you hear what all those people were saying about me, or do you just not care?" I asked once I was sure my brain was functioning enough to make a sentence. I didn't care whether she responded or not and I didn't have the energy to stand there and wait for it to I have to get out of here.

"Can you at least talk to me, please I know I haven't always been there for you but it's also not my fault that your fat." she snapped coming near me with eyes full of hate and anger. At this point the only thing running through my mind was either punch this girl or run, and just as always I chose the easy one afraid of consequences.

Sometimes I hate my self for being so weak, but I cant help it, I was never the violent one and I would love to stay that way. I crossed the street not bothering to look, I didn't care if I got hit by a car or not< maybe it is an easy way out of all this disappointments in my life. but of course I want never happens and I wasn't lucky enough to get hit by a car. once I crossed the street I headed for the one place where I know I will be safe from all of my worries, the library about seven to eight blocks from school, right when I was about to enter the library my sisters words ran in my head,'i have never been there for you,' dam right she has never been there for me and why would she care now after almost Six years.

"Hey, Honey, what brings you here so early in the morning, don't you have school today?" asked Ms. Lavistkey, who I came to love as my own mother over these few years, ever since I've lost my parents. She was always there for me, wiping my tears away and telling me that some day things are going to change and get better, all of-course which I never believed but I always let her words sooth me and relax me at all the times I needed them, like now. i sat down on a chair besides her and started telling her every thing while she just ran her small chubby short finger through my hair. It wasn't until half way through telling her what happened that I realized I was crying again and to my surprise there are tears still flowing out of my eyes. I thought by now I would have ran out of tears and will probably die from dehydration.

"I don't want to be here any more I want to go some where where I don't have to see all of this people and my sister too." I sobbed not caring that I was in the library.

"Baby girl it's okay." she soothed again with her so gentle words. I couldn't help but cry harder. Why is she nice to me , every one hated me and her she is holding me like a five year old girl and letting me cry my little heart out on her lap. I'm too fat and ugly, I have nothing to offer yet here she is taking care of me like a mother should, and she didn't even have to do that.

I loved Ms. Lavistkey, because she so much reminded me of my grand mother and she was the only person that I could be my self around and wouldn't tell me how ugly or fat I am and that made me lover here even more. And that when an idea rushed in to my mined and almost made me jump of the sudden rush that I felt.

"I'm gonna go down to New-York and live with my grand parents for a while, I have some allowances moneys saved and it shouldn't be that hard." I said now suddenly looking up at Ms. Lavistkey for the first time since I started crying.

"That is fine, my dear and if you need help with any thing just ask me and I will help you, sweetheart." she said before planting a very soft yet sweet kiss on my forhead.

********************************************************************************************

Hello again peoples, so here is the info for the contest i'm having.

1. I want you guys to write the next chapter telling me what you think is going to happen. 

2. i want you guys to give me names of some celebs that you think should play this people.

                      CONTEST WINNER!!!!!!!! 

The contest winner will have a chapter dedicated to them (your choice of book of course) and i will also read and comment on all of your  book, and i will make you a character in one of my book (Your choices of course) and i will also fan you.

CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER. 19 GOOD LUCK.

OH, AND YOU COULD SEND YOUR STORY TO ME.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

574K 30.9K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
751K 19.8K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
930K 83.7K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...