He's my monster ❤️ Gaara x re...

By BrittneyPotter69

Gaara x reader naruto's sister More

Running away
Exams pt .O
Exams O.o
Exams 1.o
Summer! A/N

New home

5K 113 33
By BrittneyPotter69

I walked out of my room and I see some man and Gaara. "Oh y/nthis is my uncle yashmaru."

"Hi." I bowed

"Please don't bow to me make your self at home and it's nice to finally meet you y/n."

"Yes it's nice to meet you too yashmaru." Me and Gaara went and watched the sun set when someone threw kunai's at us. But Gaara's sand protected us. Just then i was teleported to my room. 'Is Gaara ok? Who was that?' After a while the doir finally unlocked. "GAARA?!" No response.

 I ran put to the balcony where Gaara's yelled. "Now die with me!" There were tons of explosives strapped to his chest. Gaara's sand protected us. "Are you ok?" I asked as I hugged Gaara. "Yes y/n I'm fine."

I'm still staying with Gaara 7 years later, ever since that day he's seemed different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...