Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y

1.8K 110 18
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Six: I know karate. Kung-Fu thing-y

"It's gossip time!" Kim chimed, vivaciously. Her eyes lighting contently.

Justin and Martin rolled towards each other totally stepping out of our conversation, which made me chuckle. Having guys in the group is always somewhere messy.

"I have nothing to say." I announced and Kim's face dropped. Actually I had a lot to share but, I was just not sure if I should tell them and I also wanted to know more before concluding anything. They already hate Nobody enough and I wanted to have proof of him being the bad guy before I say anything to anyone.

I know, you must be thinking, why the sudden change of heart?

I don't like him but, it doesn't mean I hate him.

Why did I just said that?! I should hate him.

Someone elbowed me, as I snapped back to earth. I looked over to Justin who was eyeing suspiciously. "You okay?" He hushed close to my ear.

I nodded, smiling. "Never better." I replied, calmly.

"But I have." Sophie exclaimed, replying to Kim on something she just said. She plopped her elbow on the table and putting her chin in the cup of her hands. Her dark brown eyes darting from Kim to me.

Kim's eyes lit up again. Call her the gossip queen.

Jeez!

"What? What is it?" She asked, excitedly, like a five year old saw an ice cream.

Sophie cleared her throat, pushed back her dark brown strand behind her ear, before speaking, "Last night at brook that new guy (Nobody) came and he got into a fight with Marcus. Which kinda turned around and he got awfully hurt. Marcus was so into the whole situation that he lost it on Nobody. Then few guys had to jump in to stop him from killing him!" She chuckled at the end, intrigue by the whole story.

But, I don't know why I couldn't even smile at that piece of information.

Not that I care but, why he's always running into fights? What about his parents? Don't they know about it or care much to ask him? What is he?? I know he's not an alien or any other creature but human, but he's different and the more I think about him, the more he's intriguing me into himself.

And about Marcus, well he's—

The bell rang signaling the start of my next class.

So, I'll give you the gross details of Marcus later.

"Bye guys." I said, hastily grabbing my bag.

Kim and Sophie had volleyball practice while Justin and Martin had football. I wasn't much of an athlete. I didn't like sports because I couldn't play one.

So, instead I had math. Interesting enough?

I looked at my wrist-watch and blasphemed under my breath to school authorities for having such long hours of school. I still have two more classes to go and nothing fascinating had happened yet.

I AM NOT REFERING TO PARTICULAR SOMEONE!

AT ALL!!

***

Finally, my last lecture got over five minutes early and I strode towards my locker. Kimmy got her 'Periods' in the middle of her second last lecture so, she left because the pain was unbearable for her. Martin went to drop her home, while Justin and Sophie stayed with me.

Placing my books in the locker, I was about to close the door when a sudden loud noise jolted me, giving me shivers. It was horrifying. What the hell is going on?.

I slammed the door of my locker shut and moved where the whole crowd was gathered. It was difficult making my way through the crowd as they parted for me themselves.

My heart was beating erratically in my chest. I shifted my feet hesitantly.

I had no idea what was going on and Kim and Soph wasn't with me too.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Another jolting noise came and I heard, Justin's yelping voice.

OH MY GOD!

It's not what I think! Pleaseeeee...

It was pretty huge crowd which took me a little while to reach the center and my jaw dropped.

No....

Shit! He's bleeding from the nose and forehead. Justin and Guess who? was again together in a fight.

Why did Justin got into the fight in the first place?! What the hell was he thinking?

Omg! I have to do something. Think Elle, think.

"Justin!" I yelled and both of them halted.

Wow! I didn't know I could do this with just the mention of the name. Well, whatever... I am prou--

But, guess I was wrong. The hiatus was shorter than I thought before nobody hit him on the face, again, giving Justin a black eye, as his back slammed against the locker.

Justin's one eye got black while his nose, forehead, and even his lip was gushing out blood and his cheek was swollen... oh, god!

Why?

He's so angry. Nobody is loathing and I don't understand what kind of person he is. He scares me.

I was literally shaking.

Nobody held Justin from his collar of his black shirt and slammed his back against the locker again, jerking me away.

Tears almost swelled in my eyes. "Please.... don't! Stop it!" I pleaded-yelling, getting in between both of them, risking my nose. But, his half raised fist went back to its normal position, as he simply loathed at me through his dark brown eyes.

Does his eyes change color or it's just me going insane?

His jaw was hardened and hands curled into fists.

At least, now I knew he wouldn't hurt me. My muscles relaxed a bit but, my heart was a constant reminder that I was in a dangerous zone.

I saw his eyes softening a little at me. But, they were blazing with anger which wasn't directed at me—or so I thought. I so damn wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out! But, I held onto my ground and tried to look confident, inside I was freaking out.

He leaned closer to me, I could smell the cigarettes again, his face few inches away from me. "I don't want to beat you dead in front of your girlfriend, loser." He remarked to Justin in his hoarse voice but, his brown eyes were darted towards me, as he slowly stepped back.

I took a inward hiccup! Girlfriend?

Then he slowly backed away from me. He fished out his handkerchief from his pocket and knotted it around his bleeding knuckles of his right hand. He gets hurt too?

'He's a human if you forgot.' My stupid brain replied.

Oh, it was a good point though.

He hoisted up his black bag on his shoulder and without a glance back, left.

I sighed the long breath out my mouth, slightly leaning against the locker.

I turned around and helped Justin get back on his feet somehow. Justin was badly hurt, as he could not even stand properly. I didn't understand it!!! Justin and Sophie were with me when we got out of the homeroom. They both went upstairs to their lockers while I came towards mine...

How did he ended up getting in infirmary in merely five minutes?!!

***

Ugh!

"I look ugly, don't I?" Justin winced as the nurse was out of our earshot.

"Worse." I chuckled and he scoffed something incomprehensible, in a mock tone.

"Just keep the ice pack like that. And don't move." I instructed, adjusting the ice pack for him on his eye. The nurse had just checked up on him and asked to stay the night there itself.

I called martin and he said, he could be here any moment. It was already nine by then. Almost immediately after the fight, he collapsed and didn't wake up for fucking two hours. He got one broken rib and, few cuts and bruises along with a black eye.

The doctor insisted to call his parents but, he refused and bribed him. He's the son of soon-becoming senator and if something like that would've got out, his dad would've killed him to death. So, it was a wise decision on his part.

I remember when his dad glared at him with those scary eyes and warned him not to get into fights at least until he becomes the senator. All of his videos were taken down from the social sites. Even the one where he got kicked by Nobody.

"You want something?" I asked, unleashing my hand from his.

"Maybe some coffee?" He said, giving me one of his cute smile. I remember I used to swoon over it in tenth grade. But, not anymore.

"Okay. I'll be back in five." I stood up from the chair next to him and left.

Since he woke up, he was surrounded by doctor and nurses, and I couldn't get the chance to ask what really happened. Maybe, coffee would do the trick.

On my way back, my phone rang in my bag, giving me a jolt. I warily handed both the cups and picked out my phone and answered,

"Hello, Marissa?"

"Ms. Michelle! How much time will it take? Sir and ma'am will be home any minute. Please, make your visit complete. I understand he's your best friend but, after the argument you had last night with your dad, your not being home would make things worse." She requested, politely. Though her voice sounded really worried. I just love her. She's like a family to me and I really listen to her because, she does the same for me. She's listens to me when I speak.

"I can't leave Justin here alone, Marissa. Martin will be here soon and I will walk my way back home, as martin might need my car."

"But—"

"I promise, I'll be quick. Now, 'kay bye." I hung up and opened the door to his room.

"Hey, you're back." Martin was sluggishly lying on the chair next to Justin's bed with remote of television in his hand.

Boys...

"Yeah... one for you and you can have this." I said, giving my coffee to martin.

"But—" I cut him off. He sheepishly smiled at me, running a hand through his brownie blondes.

"I'll get another on my way back. Chill." I assured him and he nodded, taking a sip of his—earlier mine— coffee.

"Thanks, Elle for staying this long with me. I hope Marissa's not mad."

I shook my head, grabbing my bag. "No. She's fine. I told her you needed me. And FYI, what are best friends for?"

"You're right. So, are you mad at me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

A small smile crawled up to my lips and I shook my head. "I was but... I think you must have a reason for it."

"I do..."

I was about to ask what when he slightly winced at his wounds. Maybe, I'll ask later.

"Um... I should go. And," I rummaged through my bag and took out my car keys."here." I handed the keys to Martin who tossed it in the air and then pocketed it. "Thanks."

"No prob. And you take--" I stopped when I realised Justin was furrowing his brows at me looking as baffled as a fish in a desert. I recalled he didn't know about the slight adjustment in our plan.

"Why did you give your car keys to him?" He questioned looking between Martin and I.

Martin interrupted before I could explain, "I forgot your car keys in my locker and I have a bike so, I thought a car would be more comfortable while driving you home in the morning. I'm sorry dude."

Justin smacked the back of his neck and grumbled, tossing aside the cup of his coffee, "Whatever. Now, go drop her home."

"Justin! I can walk. It's 9:15. Chill. And you know, I know karate too. Kung-Fu thing-y. You don't have to worry about me. I'm a big girl now." I explained my side and he slightly laughed at me.

"He's still going to send you home. No matter-"

"Hey, listen." I stood close to him. "I will be fine. You need someone with you here. You can't be left alone. What if you have to pee or something?" I laughed at his stern expressions, with which he kept on listening to me until I reached the last part and he frowned.

"Shut up! Geek!" He felt offended and I left a quick peck on his cheek. "Will see'ya tomorrow. Get well soon."

He winked at me and nodded, "Sure, babe."

Oh, yes. He flirted too.

I hugged Martin and bid my short farewell to both.

Waving my byes at them, I finally got out of the hospital.

Hospital always made me woozy... I finally felt like breathing again, as I stepped out of it's premises.

XXXX

Don't be a SILENT READER!! Please let me know,  Do you think it's worth continuing?

I hope so because I have so much more to share with you guys:)

Will see you in the next update<3

D<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 80.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...