OverWatch: The WidoMaker's Lo...

By MercyTheAngel

"Title says it all" More

AmΓ©lie Lacroix
To Make A Widow

Talon

661 7 5
By MercyTheAngel

Talon. The terrorist organisation, grows in the opposition of the new order. After the end of the Omni-Crisis peace was not an absolute. Talon made sure to cement that statement. The Over Watch team took that issue head on, they assigned Jerald to tackle to the evergrowing issue. That task proved dangerous. Talon attempted much resources and time into neutralising the threat, but just to fail in the end, they decided. To do a cold heartless act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.1M 199K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...