Open letter to the one who le...

Oleh thescatteredhearts

This is a letter, a open letter, who left. Relate or not feel free to read it. Completed©2016 All rights rese... Lebih Banyak

Author's note
Open letter-1
Open letter-3
Open letter-4
Open letter-5
Open letter 6
Special note
Attention!
Guys!

Open letter-2

3.8K 47 1
Oleh thescatteredhearts

et's try to think positive for a while, shall we? Let's say that you'll ask me for another chance to fix our relationship, to fix us.

Let's say that we do get back together. Will things change? No. Because we've been through this a bunch of times already.

Even though we get back together, you'll never be the same person that I fell in love with the first time we talked.

You'll never be the same person who would text me good morning or good night.

You'll never be the same person who always checks up on me whenever I feel down or sick. You'll never be the same, we will never be the same.

How is it so easy for you to leave me, when I almost died of thinking about leaving you? Remember when I said that I was afraid of losing you? I still am.

I'm so afraid of losing you that I check up on you constantly. I text you and I even try to call you, but you're too busy.

You're just too busy to even speak to me. And I let that slide, because I know how important your studies, basketball, your friends, your family are. That's how much I love you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11K 500 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
10.5K 920 58
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...