The Greene Family

Bởi ViexView

Story about how: Alden, Paul, Harriet, Aileen,Scott, Oliver. Live there happy and so complicated life because... Xem Thêm

Relationships
The Beginning
Too many twist will happen
Evil Plans
Scott's University Life

Scott found his true love

59 0 0
Bởi ViexView

Scott became friends with Harper. And he asked Tyler all of her favorites, When Scott's friends had noticed that they were secretly together they were always teasing him that the next is they are going to be married. Scott was so jealous when her gay friend is calling her. When Scott goes home with Harper Mc Alister, No one was interested except Alden.

Alden was soooo happy for Scott and he liked Harper for Scott.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
79.3K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...