Moxie: Lesbrose AU

By Miss_Ambrose

An anti social Brock Lesnar is dragged to a strip club by his best friend, Randy Orton. And a mysterious, sas... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

210 7 3
By Miss_Ambrose

Brock was excited and nervous. Randy was so surprised that Brock suggested to go that he brought a couple of other friends, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, to tag along as well.

"Are Reigns and Rollins there already?" Brock asked, as he put his car in park.

"Yeah they are." Randy replied. "I still can't believe you really wanted to go out again so soon." Randy said, excitedly.

Brock rolled his eyes. "Yeah well, you know, I haven't been out lately....so I guess this is pretty good for me." Brock said, trying to cover up the fact that he was here to see a certain someone.

Randy squinted his eyes and nodded. "Really? So it's not to see anyone? Is it?" Randy asked, starting to sound suspicious. When Brock didn't answer, he began grinning like an idiot.

Brock rolled his eyes, once again. "Fine...I uh, I kinda wanna see Moxie again." Brock shifted, awkwardly, from side to side.

"Moxie? The sexy one with that nice ass?" Randy asked. Brock nodded slowly. Randy jumped up in his seat. "I knew it! I fucking knew it!" He said excitedly.

Brock shook his head and blushed lightly. "Whatever...let's go" Brock took the keys out of the engine and exited the car.

******

Once they entered, Brock spotted Roman and Seth with two spare seats next to them. Him and Randy greeted them. The four then ordered some drinks and chatted up.

Brock was barely paying attention to the conversation. Firstly, he couldn't seem to spot Moxie. And second, there was an obnoxious group of guys next to them. Brock scanned the strip club one more time until...

He saw Moxie slowly walking behind a tall, pale, muscular ginger from the private rooms. Moxie was looking at the ground, almost as if he was ashamed of himself. Brock watched in awe as Moxie went back on the platform.

Moxie looked beautiful and sexy, of course. He was wearing different black lingerie this time. He looked so sexy, Brock bit his bottom.

(A/N: The pic up above.)

He noticed someone calling Moxie. The man was wearing a suit. He didn't look like a customer. He must've been the boss or something.

"Moxie!" The man called out. "Owens wants you. Get your sexy ass over to him, now." The man said, authority filled his voice.

Moxie didn't even try to hide the roll of his eyes. Moxie hopped off the stage and went to Kevin Owens, whom he'd known for a while. One of the douchebags who always wants him. Kevin was surrounded by his fellow asshole friends, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio.

"C'mere sexy" Kevin purred, as he wrapped his arms tightly around Moxies thin waist. He began to trace his thumb through the waist band of Moxies lingerie. He then grabbed both of Moxies ass cheeks and squeezed. Moxie whimpered and tried to wiggle out of Kevins arms. He had too much pride to take this. Kevin isn't even allowed to touch Moxie, unless he is given consent from Moxie. Moxie was able to detach himself from Owens.

Kevin looked sincerely offended. "Bitch, don't turn my affection down." Kevin said harshly, trying to grab Moxie once more.

Moxie flinched away from him. He clenched his fists at his side. "That's not fucking affection." Moxie gritted out.

"Kevin, what's the problem?" The man with the suit asked.

Kevin replied: "Your top bitch is getting pissy with me."

Moxie furrowed his brows. "Hunter! He's fucking touching me! I don't like that!" He explained.

Hunter looked angry. "Mox, come here." He said in a calm yet demanding tone. When Moxie didn't budge, Hunter yelled: "MOX, HERE NOW!"

Moxie clutched his fists and slowly went up to his boss, Hunter. When Moxie reached Hunter, Hunter grabbed his waist and slammed him up against the wall in front of everyone. Hunter put his hands on either side of Moxies head on the wall. Hunters group of friends began laughing. Moxies cheeks turned bright red, he was embarrassed. He wasn't used to Hunter being rough in public. Usually if Moxie was acting up, Hunter would take him to his office.

"Mox..." Hunter gritted out into Moxies ear . "You work for me...so you better fucking do what I fucking tell you to do." He whispered incredibly close to Moxies ear. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Hunter screamed and the whole club went silent. Moxie was frozen. Hunter must've taken his silence for defiance because he yelled again "I said...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Moxie squirmed below him. He then nodded when Hunter shot him a look. "I-I understand" He muttered quietly.

Hunter grinned arrogantly. He loved when the dirty blonde stripper submitted. It made Hunter feel powerful knowing that Moxie knew his place. He raised his hands up and let Moxie go.

Moxie went back up to Kevin who was grinning. Kevin stood up and circled Moxie. He stopped when he was behind Moxie. Kevin grabbed Moxie by the waist and pulled him back. Moxies back collided lightly with Kevins chest. Kevin tilted Moxies head to the side. He put his mouth on Moxies neck and bit down, hard. Moxie closed his eyes tightly and winced.

Most of the club watched this in silence. Including Brock. Brock was shocked, even disgusted. He was absolutely speechless. The club resumed what they were doing when Moxie and Kevin went into the private rooms.

"Bro, that's fucked up." Roman said, breaking the silence within the group.

They had all watched what had just transpired and they didn't do a thing. What could they do? It was none of their business. They didn't even know the stripper. Well Roman, Seth, and Randy didn't know the stripper.

"Shit, for real, I feel bad for him." Seth chimed in.

Randy looked at Brock. He was clearly fuming on the inside. His fists clutched and his eyebrows furrowed.

"You alright bro?" Randy asked, patting Brocks back.

Brock shook his head. "That's not right, man." He said. "I uh...I need to speak to him."

*****

Kevin had come out of the private rooms 10 minutes before Moxie had come. Moxie came out looking down. He hopped back on the stage and performed like usual.

"Moxie!" Brock called out.

Moxie looked to his direction and Brocks heart broke. His eyes were red and puffy and his eye liner was re done messily. Brock motioned for Moxie to come over to him.

Moxie came over to him. "Lap dance?" Moxie asked.

Brock nodded. "Yeah...uh if you don't mind." Brock replied awkwardly.

Moxie reached his hand out for Brock to take, much like last time. Moxie led Brock to the private rooms. Brock sat in the chair.

"How long have you been here? I didn't see you." Moxie asked. He had remembered Brock from last time.

Brock smiled softly. "I've been here for a while actually."

Moxie frowned and looked down. "Oh so you saw what uh...happened?"

Brock nodded. "Yeah uh...why did-"

Moxie cut him off with: "I don't want to talk about it"

Brock nodded. Moxie got on Brocks lap. Brock looked down at Moxies thighs. He furrowed his brows. Moxie had bruises. Forming bruises in the shapes of fingerprints. He knew they were bruises. Even through the fish nets of Moxies lingerie, he could see them.

"Moxie..." He whispered. He brushed his thumb over Moxies bruised thigh. "Wh-What happened?"

Moxie got up. He looked at Brock and bit his lips. He was holding in tears and Brock knew it. "I don't want to talk about it" Moxie shakily replied.

Brock got up and shook his head. Moxie wasn't going to tell him anything. "Moxie, sit down, please." Brock said and Moxie gave him a confused look. "Please, Moxie." Brock pleaded with the stripper.

Moxie reluctantly sat down. "I could get in trouble." He said, looking up at the bigger man.

"You won't, I have time." Brock said, then got on his knees. Moxies eyes were filled with confusion. "Wh-What are you-"

Moxie gasped lightly when Brock kissed his thigh. Brock kissed each fingerprint bruise on each thigh. Moxie moaned quietly. He was surprised, he never receives this type of affection. Let alone from one of his customers.

"Th-Thank you." Moxie breathed out.

Brock got in between Moxies legs, still on his knees. He looked up at Moxie. Moxie wrapped his arms around Brocks neck, Moxies hands were clasped behind his neck. Brock moved his arms to wrap around the small of Moxies bare back.

Brock leaned up and Moxie leaned down. They captured each other's lips. Brocks tongue ran over Moxies lip, begging to be let in. Moxie opened his mouth, allowing Brocks tongue to roam his hot mouth. Brock pulled Moxie in closer. Moxie moaned into the kiss.

They both broke it off in need of oxygen. Moxies head rested on Brocks shoulder as they both breathed heavily.

Moxie lifted his head up and looked at Brock. "I'm Dean...Dean Ambrose." He whispered.

Brock smiled. The name fit him. "You're...You're beautiful, Dean." He watched a smile spread on Deans face. "I'm Brock Lesnar"

Dean bit his lip. His name fit him as well. It was strong and firm. "You're...You're amazing, Brock" Dean whispered.

Brock leaned in once again to capture Deans lips in another passionate kiss.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...