Love Is A Virtue

Από lonelyasian123

Περισσότερα

Black Bird

Double Date

3 0 0
Από lonelyasian123

Double date. Two words not even directed to you. Those two words ripped me into two halves. You were like a lost puppy. Lost that day. No idea of what was to happen in the future. The news broke me. Did I love you or was I scared of losing you. To this day I don't know. I cried two days straight over you till there were no more tears. Now when I think of you with her I don't feel anything. No tears no jealousy. Sometimes I feel like you love me more then I do. Everyday you tell me things that make my heart skip a beat. I can never be on par with you. Because I don't know if I love you. 

I've told you things no one else knows. I trust you. But you shouldn't trust me. I'll hold your secrets but not your heart. So for now I'm pushing you away. But as hard as I try I keep coming back. I've told you things to try to scare you away but your like a rock. I can't escape you.

You don't judge me but yet I feel guilty for partying. So I've stopped. I've replaced it all with you. Your intoxicating. Just your presence makes me buzz; your my alcohol. I'm addicted to you; your my drug.

I don't love you yet. I wish I never said it back. You deserve so much better.

One day I will say those two words and you will feel it. It won't be a white lie. It'll be genuine and you will feel the intensity. I am slowly falling in love with you.

My own little bear. I'll hold your heart as long as you wait for mine. I'm your alligator and your my Bear.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.8K 610 21
Not all beautiful stories have a beautiful ending,sometimes destiny is stronger than love🖤 #3 in sadpoems #1 in poetry (21.02.24) #2 in ilysm(24.02...
3.9K 117 11
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐌𝐒 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 | 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄...
15 WORDS Από Ken

Ποίηση

3.7K 881 48
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...