Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Two- The video

4K 135 58
By Books_and_nerds

Heya!

It's destiny and I wanna thank MistElix-ir15 for her superb support. Thanks for being my first voter and commenter. It means a world to me.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE/ ENJOY

Warning- Sorry if it sucked. I loved it anyway.

Chapter Two: The video.

We climbed off the car and strode out of the parking lot, blowing away the stupid-goofy-desperate stares of people.

These were the ones who judged people by their looks. Not by their heart. Then why do I have to give a damn about them?

FYI, I don't.

"I think I've something on my face." I said, unsure.

"Well, you just look beautiful and hot... I bet Justin won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Kim said, teasing, and elbowed me, as I opened my locker.

I was getting more attention than I usually got.

"Oh, shut up. Get over it, Kim. Justin and me? Not happening." I scrunched up my nose in distaste. Not because he's not beautiful. No doubt he's gorgeous but, he's just not the one who could make my heart swell each time my eyes would fell on his, or make me feel tingles and butterflies in my stomach just by taking his name. In short, he's not THE ONE.

I know stupid, right? But, that's just my definition of love.

But, I didn't say all that to Kim. For a matter of fact I didn't say anything at all on that subject and instead focused on myself.

I half turned around to smirk at her, "I always look hot. Tell me something new babe?" I winked at her and put on a new layer of lipstick as the last one got a little fade-y.

I saw her reflection in the mirror before me, as she pouted at me and eyed me suspiciously.

Ignoring her, I wore a layer of mascara which I forgot to wear earlier. That's what lockers are for, isn't it? I had a big mirror— placed against the back of the locker, and lots of other makeup essentials in that little iron or steel whatever thing.

"If you're done, can we go and do what we came here for in the first place to do. Something called, studying?" She smirked, messing up her own hair, trying to take a glance in my mirror. She got those perfect beach waves—that too naturally. I wish I had her hair.

Ugh! I'm so jealous.

She's beautiful. I did mention that, right?

"Nice joke." I rolled my eyes at her and we started walking towards cafeteria I guess.

I scrolled down the screen of my phone to get some spice on Richmond-sucks-and-fucks fb page.

It had all kinds of updates such as who dumped whom, who made out with whom, Who's cheating and who could, and most importantly, who's the queen of Richmond High and you know, other typical high school stuff.

And the strange thing was that everyone took it more seriously than their own finals.

"Oh my god! Are you watching the same thing as I am?" Abruptly, my stupid best friend yelled, her voice echoing through the hallways, grabbing all the unwanted attention from around us.

"So what? I am always on the top of the list, Kim." I said feeling proud of myself and slightly nervous at the same time.

"No! no no no no no. Not that stupid!" She said, without realizing we had eyes on us.

I could hear few soft giggles and some whispering too.

Geez!

I turned around, "What? Shoo away geekies-beekies. Don't have classes to go to?" I sneered, with a hand gesture to shove the wannabes away.

They all glanced away and did what they were doing few minutes ago. My muscles relaxed, realizing they weren't paying me amy attention anymore.

No doubt, I loved being center of attention but, not when they're bitching about me. It made me extremely self-conscious.

Maybe I am cruel. I am heartless. I am a bad guy in this picture... but, people become what people make them. Don't they?

Now, my walls are just way too high for anyone to reach—or so I thought.

I turned my head back to its position and started zooming the hallway, taking long steps and leaving Kim behind. She just embarrassed me.

"Hey! Wait up... I'm sorry, Elle. I didn't realize everyone was watching. I didn't mean to offend you." She apologized, matching my heels and looping her arm with mine. I didn't shove her away but, neither did I said it was okay.

I had counted friends and I didn't want to even lose one of them. All of them were just too close to my heart.

"I thought we were best friends..." She mumbled softly. It's the same line she always used to blackmail me. Bitch! And it's the same line which always softens my heart.

I tried to hide my smile by pressing my lips in a tight line but, she started tickling me and I bursted out in a laughter.

"Stop it! Fine fine fine." I tried to say between my laughter. And pushed her hands away.

Yes, I laugh too. I don't only scowl.

"Bitch!" She grumbled and looped her arm with mine again.

"So, what was it that you freaked out about?" I asked, genuinely.

I raised my brow at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Er... A Video. Geez! You must see it. The video had hit K's in just few hours and you won't believe what happened in it."

"What is it?" I repeated myself, furrowing at her. Honestly, she got me curious. Now, I also wanted to have a look at it.

I put the passcode, as my phone unlocked. It was a fucking fighting video.

I turned it on and started watching. There was Justin and his friends beating a poor skinny guy. It was pretty bleak but, not that much. I couldn't believe it happened at the party. All the people surrounding them were having fun cheering as neither of them were affected by the fight. I was there too, right? So, why don't I remember any of it? I remember Justin excusing himself and then I just remember waking up in my room.

Weird. Because, I usually remember almost everything no matter how much I drink.

The freshman was really hurt. His jaw was little swelled, and he was all red in the face. Blood was gushing out of his nose.

I knew Justin and, I also understood that he had gotten himself into couple of fights before but, this time it didn't seem fair at all. I was feeling awful for the poor guy though I understood he might have said or done something equally bad to get Justin that ferocious.

But, I still felt awful about it. Sometimes, it's hard to be a bitch than to show one.

"I can't believe Justin fought when he promised he won't do it again! But, what's funny is I don't remember it happening at the party. I-I'm so confused. I usually never forget anything, Kim." I said, gravelly, suddenly annoyed.

"There's more. Just keep on watching." She said, sounding almost as furious as when she first saw it. She got me curious again.

Something new happened. A guy whom I"d never seen before barged into the on-going fight and kicked Justin on the face. 'Ouch'. He fell down, away on the ground with a bleeding nose, and the new guy—who doesn't come clear in the video, as his back was usually at the camera lens, helped the freshman to get up, who was practically covered in blood by then. The new guy and the freshman was about to leave when abruptly,

the new guy turned around and looked straight into the camera lens, staggering me! A shiver ran up and down my spine with the way he loathed through his eyes.

"Jeez! He's scary!" I muttered, raising my arms high, and just then I collided into someone, hard. My bag and my brand new Iphone 6s flew away and fell down on the floor from my 'raised arms'. For me, everything happened in the slow-mo. My phone touched the ground with its head and then with two or four twirls, it lied flat on the floor, as if dead.

My jaw fell on the ground.

"Oh my fucking god!!!!! No, no no no no no..." I kept saying 'NO' until I picked it up from two steps behind me and tried to make it work.

"It's dead." I yelled, my cheeks blazing with anger, turning the darker shade of red. The screen was broken. I meant, the cracks were clearly visible.

Squinting my eyes back up at the red caped, tall guy, who very calmly stood in front of me with his hands in his old looking pants pockets, as if he wasn't the one blindly walking through the hallway!!

It's all his fault. If he hadn't bumped in me... my phone would've been still alive.

OH MY GOD!! My dad is going to kill me.

Not because he cares about the phone or money but, because it was the gift he gave me for getting straight A's in last semester. It held some value to him and to me too.

"What the hell you think of yourself? Huh? Are you blind or something? Who do you think you are Mister....er... Nobody? Did you even know how expensive it was? Your whole attire you're wearing right now doesn't even worth one-fourth of what you just broke! I am g—"

Very rudely, he interrupted me by simply walking past me, without saying a word.

Oh my! He's testing my patience...

My blood was boiling, I was at a rage, the one he surely didn't know of... "Wait up, Nobody!!" I shouted.

I paced up and grabbed him by his arm. Immediately, he flinched away from my hold, and looked right through me with his scary brown eyes.

Ignoring what he just did, I tightly held up to my ground, though inside I was freaking out 'cause of what I could see in his brown eyes. They were the shade of dark chocolate. But, it felt as if I had seen those eyes before...

And then it hit me hard in the head! 

He's the guy from the video.

"How dare you? I was talking to you when you..." My voice came out not louder than a whisper because he was constantly walking towards me and I was back stepping,

until my back slammed against the locker and he took one more step, totally shutting me up.

"Y-you... you can't s-scare me. I-I am Michelle Reynold." I tried hard not to stutter but, he was ghostly. Damn! It felt as if I was the same scared person all over again. But, I was past that. Wasn't I?

You can't forget your past but, you can definitely move on from it. And I did move on.

"Never ever get in my way again. Do you understand, Miss Whoever you think you are?" He threatened deadpanned, with a kinda voice I would crawl under covers after hearing. The strong disturbing smell of cigarette hit my nostrils when he spoke and I jumped inside.

I bit my lip.

Jeez! My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. Finally, I heaved a long fresh breath when he backed away, and without a glance back, he walked away.

I stood there, dumbfounded, as if the thunderbolt stroked me.

I moved my eyes around me and saw every eye warily glaring at me. Some even making a video. Not funny. 'Like they seriously have nothing to do in the world?!!' I thought.

"Get a life, geeks!!" I regained my strength and scoffed at them. They all scattered away like ants when they're afraid of getting stomped off.

I saw Kimmy composing herself too, picking my bag up and walking towards me. "What the hell just happened?" She huffed a sigh, staring at me with her scared brown eyes.

***

We walked into the cafeteria and immediately spotted our group in the center of the huge cafeteria. "I'll bring something for'ya." She said. And before I could give my order she already disappeared into the pool of sea.

It was no point finding her in there.

By then, the small incident which happened to be the hugest for others, reached to each and every phone in the school. Even to the teachers. One good thing that could come out of it would be, I wouldn't have to explain anything to my parents about what happened to their just-brought-very-expensive-special-gift.

"Hey guys." I said, plopping down next to Justin.

Our popular's group included Me (Obvio), Kimmy, Justin, Martin, and Sophie.

Martin and Sophie gave me a smile of acknowledgment.

"Hey, beautiful." Justin greeted charmingly, holding my hand in his warm one.

I just gave him my small smile.

It was something we usually did. I mean holding hands or kiss on the cheeks. For everyone we were a spotlight-perfect couple, and why wouldn't they think that? Especially when I was the queen and he was the king of Richmond high? But, we knew we were just best friends.

Justin was a jock and sometimes a jerk too. But, nevertheless he was my best friend. He was 6'2 and always towered me. He got those gorgeous golden hair, girls drooled over-- which usually were a mess-- ocean blue eyes, and don't forget the six packs.

That day, he was clad in a thin royal blue t-shirt-- a little too thin to show off his packs, his dark denims jeans-- which rested loosely on his torso, and dark brown boots.

Sometimes I just hated his dressing sense but, sometimes just...wow.

I wouldn't deny that I didn't fell for his charm. Because, once upon a time, I did. But, I quickly got over my giddy crush and realised he's just my best friend nothing else.

"How'ya holding up, Elle? I heard what happened. And kinda saw too (referring to video) what happened in the morning." Martin questioned, worryingly or I guess teasingly. He's a such a jerk.

Martin's of the same height as Justin. He had golden brown hair, grey eyes, V-shaped face cut, and when he smiled a dimple appeared on his left cheek. There was hardly any difference between the two when it came to being jerks. Both were jocks and football players—however Justin was a team captain too.

It didn't matter with what motive Martin asked me, I truthfully answered with a short shrug, "Fine, I guess. But, it hurts that my phone's dead though... All because of that stupid Nobody!! Who the hell is he anyway?" I groaned, angrily.

Honestly, I was mad at Justin too, I don't know why, and somewhere irritated because few hours from last night were missing. I couldn't remember a thing. And it was bugging me.

Justin joined the conversation, "He's some fucking new guy... You must have watched the video from last night." I could hear the hatred in Justin's voice.

"Yeah, guess what? But, are you okay?" I asked, referring to his red nose.

He smirked, "Never better."

"But why did you do that, Jus? I thought we had a deal..." I whined, looking straight in his eyes.

He looked away. "I know Elle... I am sorry. That freshman said some awful things about my dad... and you know, he's my weakness. That guy pressed my buttons and I just lost it."

Oh, that. I know... He and his father goes long back. Mr. Walker makes my dad look saint. Now, how imaginable is that? He's rude and never good to Justin but, then what can I say... he loves him too. He might kill anyone for Justin.

I nodded at him, clutching his hand firmly. I sighed.

"But, dude! That guy got really good arms you know..." I threw the fry from Sophie's plate on Martin's face for teasing Justin.

Justin scoffed and grumbled profanities, as Sophie and I laughed at them. Jerks.

"It's okay, get over your baby phone and go and buy yourself a new one..." Martin joked, pressing his laughter back in his throat.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Was I being dramatic for my phone?

No. I wasn't. It was really expensive and my dad gave it to me!! It was special.

"Ignore him. Guys are jerk. I'm on your side, Elle. And I understand what you're going through. I remember when my phone slipped into the bathtub. With water in it and died..." Sophie reached out for my hand, sympathetically.

I nodded, sadly. Girls.

"Cheer up guys... I promise, I'll beat up Nobody's ass--"

"Nobody?" I questioned, knitted my brows together.

"Yeah. It's all over the school. You gave him a new name and everyone seems to love it."

I chuckled, nervously. He deserves it, right?

Jus continued, "He won't get away with this so easily. After all I have a debt to repay." Justin promised with a confident tone.

We all knew it wasn't true. He wouldn't be able to beat up a gangster. Yeah, right. He's definitely a gangster. You would be agreeing with me if you had seen his fighting skills as if he was some professional or something.

Justin couldn't compete with that. And moreover, Justin was the one with a white bandage on his nose and a little bruise on his temple, which he tried hard to hide off with the cap he wore—that too backwards. But, it was crystal clear. He was no doubt masculine but, when compared with that Nobody. . .

Never mind.

"Thanks, Justin. But, I know how to handle his kinda guys. You know..." I shrugged and in the mean-time, Kimmy came over with our lunch tray.

Christ! I was famished!

She placed the tray on the table and situated herself between Martin and Sophie, the only empty space.

"I saw him." She leaned into me and whispered while scrunching up her nose in disgust, and making sure only I could hear her.

I frowned with a questioning look at her. "He's sitting alone on the table, which is exactly diagonally across from you."

"Diagonally and across are synonyms, dumbo." I rolled my eyes at her brilliant intelligence. I couldn't believe that she's the same girl who got straight A's.

"Screw you." She scoffed, straightened herself up and started munching on her ham burger.

I took a swig of my coke and then a small bite of grilled sandwich. I sure was a beauty but, salad was more of Soph's thing. I preferred doing yoga to burn calories unlike her-- who ate like an ant to maintain her model figure. Sophie wanted to be an actress starting by being a supermodel-- which we all knew was soon going to happen.

Just out of peculiar curiosity rushing in my veins, I crooked my head a tad bit towards my right and with the corner of my eyes, I spotted him. He was sitting alone, munching on his meal, and right there I saw a lighted cigarette sitting on his table. Jeez! Who brings this stuff to school and do it in the open?!!

Where is that stupid teacher who rounds around? Well, definitely not there where needed to be.

I looked up again and he was deadly staring at me. Shit!

Instinctively, I straightened up and tried to hide my face with my hair. I got goosebumps with his immense stare and I wished, I could just go right there, slap him hard. It wasn't even insured yet, darn it!

"No guys... wait up. I am planning a small trip. So what do you guys say?" Sophie chimed, animatedly, and that was the first and last thing I heard.

"I'm in." I immediately lied to get out of there. I needed some air. Fresh air. Away from the view of any cigarette. Doesn't he know how bad it is for health?

When my friends got engrossed in their banter, I took the opportunity and stood up, grabbing my bag.

I moved past the crowded tables, some whispered my name along with something incomprehensible to my ears. I ignored the stupid morons and was almost out of the café door when,

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Elle. I wasn't looking. Please don't kill me now!" The blonde said in a mock-serious tone, yelling on top of her lungs, catching all the attention from around us. And then laughed her evil laughter. Witchy-bitch!

Meet, Aria Andrew. My rival. Not in just school but also out of this small premises. My dad and hers have an ancient business rivalry going on since ages and soon, we both will continue their legacy. She hated me as much as I hated her. We competed for almost everything. I meant it. Sometimes, it's tiring but, when you always win... you always get some strength to fight back.

Suddenly, I felt the hot liquid ruining my top and reaching my skin, burning my skin.

I screamed and immediately, jerked away from her.

"You're such a cunt. And don't you dare call me Elle. Only my friends do." Then, I picked the glass of cold water from the nearest table and spilled it all over her face, before she could run or hideaway. All the voices ceased around us. Even a drop of pin could be heard.

Justin, Kimmy, Martin and Sophie immediately gathered around me, and so did Aria's friends, Lilly and Billy at her side.

I moved forward with a death glare. The colour from her face disappeared, as I reached close enough to her. "You know, today's not my day. And you just made sure of it. Now," My voice took a high pitch, "before I eradicate your existence from this world... you better get out of my way!!" Justin got hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him, making sure I wouldn't throw myself at her any moment.

I could be violent too... you know! I'm not that scared girl anymore!

She mouthed 'bitch' and mumbled, glaring back at me, "Well, it's never going to be anymore, Michelle Reynold. Your good days are over, because mine has just started." And then she turned around with a flip of her dirty blonde hair and walked out of the cafeteria with her minions following her trail.

My knuckles turned white, as I turned back and saw everyone exactly like the way they were enjoying the morning episode.

"Let's go someplace with no bitches board..." Kimmy said, holding my hand.

I just wanted to wipe off the smirk she had when she left. Maybe I should run after her and slap her across her face. That might do the trick to wipe off her stupid smirk.

'I am not this violent always. I promise.'

I mean, I was really mad at the moment. So many things which never ever happened to me before, happened today altogether.

Just before turning to her, I saw Nobody. His lips were stretched at the ends just a little and only for a mere fraction.

'I will sue you!' I made a mental note and stomped out without a glance back.

XXXX

D<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 802 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
83.2K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...