Spy's on a mission: One Direc...

By 1DcrazyHarryStyles

Six teenage girls, who just so happen to be spy's, get assigned a mission to rescue One Direction. But when t... More

Your mission
Lets put this plan into action
Holy shit! Is that Harry Styles
Holy shit is that Harry Styles (part 3)
Help us, please
Help us, please (part 2)
Lets do this shit!
We need to find him, NOW!
JUMP!
Run!
Oooh very nice!
Sorry! This isnt an update!
SORRY!!!
In your face!
You...you traitor!
Alone.
A matter of life or death.
All just a dream

Holy shit is that Harry Styles (part 2)

565 10 0
By 1DcrazyHarryStyles

Jess p.o.v

When the lights went off and Kayti screamed i knew we were gonna be found. So i did the first thing that came to mind. Run. I grabbed Karolina who was next to me shaking like leaf and i grabbed what i thought was kim. We ran into a small room and shut the door it was completely empty so i locked the door and put on the lights. Shit! It wasnt kim. I was a guard or enemy agent. I did what came to mind first. I punched him. I hit him that hard that he fell to the floor. Me and Karolina sighed in relief, before picking up his body and between us we managed to shove him out the door and re-lock the door with him outside. We were safe. For now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the really short chapter.. :) 

Im gonna do a part 3 where Harry does come in just wait!!! 

Keep reading!!! xxxxxxx :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 229 28
WHat happens when five friends get stranded on an island with one direction? Lust, betrayal, and pasts arise, but the question still remains. Will th...
3.3K 33 33
Taylor's world is perfect. Rich parents, amazing friends, and tickets to go see One Direction. When Niall asks for her number, it takes her by surpri...
30.6K 559 24
When Harry and Niall meet a girl who can do the impossible, they can't help themselves. They give obvious signals that they like her, but it just won...
3.4K 36 9
Jenny is tired of the abuse she recives from her family. So she finally makes abreak for it. She meets a nice stranger and his friends and she might...