Simons daughter (niall horan...

By brooklyn_niall

when Kendall goes and lives with her dad Simon Cowell after her mother dies, she finally gets to meet her ido... More

Uncle simons daughter (niall horan)
description
Kendall Cowell
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note (characters)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
MUST READ (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Cant decide (authors note)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
authors note
epilogue

Chapter 11

8.7K 179 11
By brooklyn_niall

Kendall's POV

There in front of me was a sign that said
"Kendall will u go out with me?" I was shocked I didn't think this would ever happen.
"Look I know that we haven't known each other for a long time but it feels like I've known u for my whole life, Kendall will u go out with me?" niall said/asked.
"YESS!! Of course yes!" I replied with a huge smile on my face! For the rest of the night we went home watched movies in my room and eventually fell asleep in my bed.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning~

Kendall's POV

I woke up and rolled over and Niall was gone from the spot and it was quiet in the house again so they must have gone to the recording studio. I got out of bed got changed into a dark red crop top and high waisted shorts. I walked downstairs pulled out my phone and called Miya. I really want to get my belly button pierced to I'll see if she wants to come with.

"Hey miya, it's Kendall. I was wondering if u wanted to come with me to get my belly button pierced?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure ill come, I'm actually going to get mine done too." she said.
"Okay, come to my house and we can drive together or do u want me to pick u up?"
"Come pick me up, if that's alright"
"Yeah that's fine I'll be there in 10" I said to her and hung up. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the door and into one of the range rovers. I got to Miya's house and out she comes look beautiful as always. she's wearing a floral crop top and high waisted shorts.
"Morning!" she happily said to me.
"Hello!" I said back to her.
"So do u know any places where yet do piercings?" I asked her.
"Um I think there's a little shop near the mall that's called 'tattoos and piercings'" she said
"Okay sounds good!"
"So how was ur date with Niall last night? Harry told me last night when we were texting."she asked.
"Well he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said blushing.
"U said yes right?" she asked
"Of course I did!" we pulled up to the shop and walked inside. We got inside of the shop and sat down waiting for our names to be called.

----------------------------------------------------

Well that's chapter 11! hoping u guys r like it so far!

Go to my polyvore account an check out Kendall and Miya's outfits for the day! My account is awallack.

Tootles:)<3
Ashton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...
5.6M 82.5K 62
After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horrific events, Skylar is sent to live in Lo...
99.1K 1.9K 22
One day, Crystal Cowell, Simon Cowell's daughter meets One Direction. Harry and Niall fall in love with Crystal but only is going to have a love sto...
93.2K 1.5K 39
Who am I? I'm Heather Cowell. Yeah, you read that right. I am the daughter of Simon Cowell. Sometimes I think my dad is crazy... but this time, m...