Messed Up Memories | ɴᴀɴᴀᴛꜱᴜ...

By kofiiwrites

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʟɪᴏɴᴇꜱ + ᴍᴇʟɪᴏᴅᴀꜱ I missed you so much that I forgot you. -ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ More

Promise?
Old Friends
Always her
Zeldris
Princess
Second Choice
Voice
Duet
Bonds
Questions
Her
Distance
Tears
Spill
Promise
The Room
Rain
Talk
The Truth
Dream
Last Chapter
AYEEE EN ヽ('▽`)/

Apologies

2.4K 70 77
By kofiiwrites

Meliodas' Pov

I woke up gasping for air, it was somewhat clear now. I was so stupid. I looked at the time. It was 8 am, we had no classes today, so panicking about being late wasn't a problem.

I took my phone from my night stand and I received a text from Liz. 

Liz:

   Hey, Um, Im coming over by 8:30. Is that okay with you?

I thought it was weird but I just answered with a sure. I sat up and started to get freshened up, It turned 8:30 fast and went down stairs and saw Liz in the living room.

"Zeldris let me in." I nodded and sat down next to her. "So, why'd you come here?"

"Meliodas, I think we should break it off." She said quietly, I stared at her. "What?" 

"Meliodas, You and I know that after yesterday, That I'm not the girl you love. I'm sorry, and i'm not gonna go with the cliche thing saying I'll fight for you, but I do love you. I just have to let you go, there's someone else there." 

I stayed quiet, she ruffled my hair. "It'll be okay, Let's just be friends. I'm pretty sure Elizabeth really misses you right now."

I smiled, "Yeah.." 

Liz suddenly smacked my back, "then go, man!" She laughed and I did too, I just had to set things straight with Elizabeth.

"Thanks Liz." I looked at her and she gave me a grin, "Go for it you Idiot." I left the house, Then again, I didn't know where I was supposed to go- wait, If she was still the same, then,  she's still in the same house, right?

I had to give it a shot, I walked to Elizabeth's neighborhood, I saw their old house. I knocked on the door, hoping that someone was going to answer it.

"I'll get it!" Someone's voice said inside, I took a deep breath. Preparing to see whoever was going to open it.

"Oh?" Margaret opened the door, I smiled, Margaret closed the door in my face.

"What the?" I chuckled, "Elizabeth!" I heard her call, I just stayed silent.

"Yes?"

"Your future husband is here!"

I froze, What?

"What?" 

"Just get down here!" 

After a while, the door opened, "I don't get what she's-" Elizabeth cut herself off, I was about to talk when she slammed the door in my face.

"Um, Slamming the door in my face isn't really what I expect for a good morning but okay." I laughed, I heard the knob move.

"Why did you come here?" Elizabeth Silently asked, "I wanna talk." I told her, she stared at me.

"Come in." She opened the door wider, I quietly entered.

"Let's talk in my room." She stated and we went upstairs, I noticed a door that was shut and looked like it was abandoned, I wondered who's it was but I just stayed quiet.

When we got to her room, She let me sit on her bed and she sat on the floor. "Um, this is your house, shouldn't you be the one sitting on the bed?" As much as there was no use saying that, I just had to.

She giggled, "I just like it here. Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to apologize, about everything. Mostly about forgetting about you."

Silence.

"I swear I didn't mean to do it! I just.." I couldn't say it.

"Missed me?" She looked up at me, I looked down at her.

"Y-yeah.."

"I missed you too, and honestly, I don't blame you for missing me that much that It mentally affected you much. I left so suddenly that I couldn't even tell you how I fee-" she stopped.

"I mean," she cleared her throat, "I forgive you, even though I don't blame you. I wasn't mad at anyone at all or anything."

"I'm just really sorry." She gave me a smile, "It's okay."

She started to stand up, and then proceeded to stand in front of me. "Hey, Meliodas." 

"You were never a cry baby before." She hugged me, I was confused.

And that's when I realized I was crying, I couldn't feel the tears until she told me. Now, I hugged her back and accepted the fact that I was crying. "I missed you so much and I'm so happy that it's really you this time."

"Let me continue what I said, I never got to tell you that I liked you a lot. But that can pass for another time, for now, let's just catch up." She smiled, I looked at her as she pulled away from the hug. I nodded.

Zeldris' Pov

I sighed in relief, satisfied of what I've heard. I was across Elizabeth's door, recording everything. I went out of their house and went to call up everyone else, I made them listen to the recording.

"I see they're working things out." Kira smiled, I nodded at her. I looked at Diane, she immediately scared the shit out of me.

"You two.." she glared, "YOU TWO ARE A COUPLE AREN'T YOU?"

We both stayed silent.

"ANSWER ME."

"Y-yes Ma'am." We stuttered at the same time.

Diane nodded, "Take good care of this young lady Zeldris, or you'll have to kiss your fingers goodbye." She smiled in a devilish way.

"Don't believe her, she'll just clobber you that's all." King chuckled, my eye twitched.

"Not helping." I stated, Kira began to laugh.

Third Person's Pov

Meliodas and Elizabeth began to catch up, "So, where's your Dad?" Meliodas asked. "Busy as Always. Actually, my sisters are just visiting. They came just this morning." 

"What have you been doing all these times you were alone? Did you hang out with friends? Your Sisters?"

"Nope," She shook her head, still smiling. Not that Meliodas was disturbed by it, but he didn't think it was the right expression to do.

"I've always been at home, or, not really a big deal, But yeah, I got used to it."  Meliodas just stared at the girl, The loneliness the girl felt must've been really bad.

"And.. Your mom?" Meliodas asked, Elizabeth's smile turned into a frown. "Meliodas, Remember when she was sick?"

"Y-yeah?" He didn't like the tone she used, It was sad, hurt even. "She was so sick that.." Elizabeth couldn't continue, Meliodas frowned, Elizabeth had tears in her eyes now.

"She was the only person I was with when we moved, My sisters were so worked up into being prodigies and my dad working all the time. She was the only one I hung out with when she wasn't asleep. But now.."

"Elizabeth.." Meliodas mumbled, putting a hand on Elizabeth's Head. Then pulled her into a hug. "I didn't know, i'm sorry I asked. "

"It's okay."

"Why do you always give people the 'okay' ? when it's not?" Meliodas asked, Elizabeth gave him a smile. "Well, It's not good to be mad at anyone."

"Oh, right. You're really forgiving whatever the problem.", "That's right."

"I'm really sorry, I just cant tell how sorry I am." Meliodas couldn't help but apologize for what he did, everything he did. But Elizabeth just forgave him in the end.

"You know, It's okay. As long as you know your mistake. Not everyone deserves to be hated on." Meliodas chuckled, Giving Elizabeth another hug.

"You are one weird girl, I like that about you."

~>~

From the other side of the door, someone else was eavesdropping.

Well, three people.

They heard about Elizabeth missing her mother.

***

GUYS!

THE STORY IS GONNA END ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ALSO

WHO READ THE FCKING MANGA?! IM NOT OKAY. I WILL NEVER BE OKAY NOW. IM NOT. I CANT BE OKAY NOW. IF U UNDERSTAND ME, ARE YOU OKAY?

CUZ IM NOT.

BTW I HAVE ANOTHER STORY MIGHT COMe UP XD IDK IF YOU'LL SUPPORT IT BUT IT JUST CAME TO ME AND IT WONT LEAVE ME ALONE.

I HAVE TOO MANY INSPIRATIONS.

GOODNYT

EVERYWHERE XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 136 6
The art of cooking have many different recipes and combinations when it comes to preparing food, but what about love? Have you ever thought about M...
12.9K 685 20
In the world ruthless as it is, there is no such thing called love. Or at least that's what it seems like. Levi and Hanji soon realise the pain this...
278K 13.5K 33
Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia are 16-year-old students who attend Fairy Tail High. Although, Natsu and Lucy are enemies in real life. They don...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...