Love In Complete Darkness

By VannaGirl284

Kylie ended her Summer at Draco's house where she remembered a specific memory she did not want to reveal. Ho... More

Off To Draco's
In The Gardens
Can't Lose Draco
The First Evening
Kylie's Birthday
She's A Death Eater
Cruciatous Curse
Cruciatous Curse: part 2
A Memory Remembered
Voldemort
Locked Up
Voldemort's Test
A Morning Together
WHAT?!
More Than Two Carter's?
Back From The Past
Hogwarts Express
The Idiotic Ex
Ministry Interferes
Roommates Against Kylie
First Day Beginning
Detention
Apologies & Allison Girls
Reunion
Doubts About Draco
Evicting Voldemort
What Just Happened?
More Then Allison Girls
True Love Conquers All
The Proposal
The Pillow Fight Begins
Kylie's Alive
St. Mungos
Kylie's Letters
Kylie's Back
More Than Draco Thought
Kylie's Got A Secret
Cutting Class
Fiona's Maze
They Will Win
The Past Is Surfacing
A Promise
Another Year Gone

Kylie's Vision

90 4 0
By VannaGirl284

The ropes tighten around me and I don't fight against them this time. It would take too much energy and I can barely breathe as it is.

Voldemort points his wand at Draco and yells, "Crucio!" Draco screams in pain and I watch fearfully, tears falling down my face.

John walked over to me and I was scared instantly. He was always the worst out of the three and could scare me easily just by being in the same room as me when I was little. He crouched down beside me.

"See that, your precious boyfriend is getting cursed because of you." John whispered in my ear. I shuddered and I could practically hear his smirk.

"If you hadn't run away and just let us drive you crazy, he wouldn't be taking the Curse because of you." He whispered in my ear harshly.

"It's your fault that he's getting traumatized. He wouldn't be getting traumatized if you hadn't run away eleven years ago." He whispered coldly.

"S-stop!" I whispered.

"He could easily date a girl who wouldn't get him cursed. He could easily leave you for somebody who is actually pretty and actually has brains. He could easily leave you for someone else. The dumbest girl in the Wizarding World is smarter than you. The ugliest girl in the Wizarding World is prettier than you. Why would he want to date an ugly, pathetic, idiotic nobody like you?" He whispered smugly.

"Please stop!" I whispered frantically, feeling tears falling down my face even faster than they already were.

"You don't deserve this boy. You don't deserve anybody. You deserve nothing better than to die alone any second." He whispered gleefully.

My vision becomes blurry as my tears begin to fall even faster.

"If you weren't so idiotic, maybe you might have had a chance to save your little boyfriend. But, you've been a stupid orphan since day one." He whispered.

"Leave me alone." I choke out. I can basically hear him smirking. "No." He said and placed his hand against my back, tracing the scars that his parents carved for my birthday 11 years ago. He pushes against them and I gasp painfully.

"Hurt you, did I?" He whispered and did it again, harder. "Draco." I whisper, full of terror. "Your boyfriend can't help you while he's being cursed and you're the reason he's getting cursed." He whispered and pushed a third time, even harder.

I can no longer hear Draco's screams and I look up to see him laying on the ground, unconscious. John walked over to his siblings and I stare at Draco, horrified.

"I'll leave the girl tied up for now. Now, the reason I came. Mark and Jane, I have a job for you and it needs to be done now." Voldemort said coldly.

"Of course." Mark said. "What is the job, my Lord?" Jane finished. "You are to go to the Zabini house and discover where their loyalties lie." He said and Mark & Jane disapperate.

"I will come back when she is to be untied." Voldemort said and apparates out of the room.

"Well, this has been an intense evening and we'll just let you tend to your son." Mr. Carter said; he disapparates.

"Have a good evening, Lucius and Narcissa." Mrs. Carter said; she disapparates.

"She deserves to remain tied up." John said; he disapparates.

I struggle slightly against the ropes while Narcissa runs over to Draco and tries to wake him up. I struggle even more and soon my vision gets blurry before I'm engulfed by darkness.

Draco's POV

I wake up and my mother gives me a tight hug before letting me breathe again. I notice Kylie isn't next to me and I look around frantically. I finally see her still tied up & unconscious a few feet away.

I jump up and run over to her; I pull her into my arms and am about to untie her but, father stops me.

"The Dark Lord said that he would come back when she is to be untied." He said and I hold Kylie close to me.

"How long was I unconscious?" I ask. "About half an hour." Mother told me. "What about Kylie?" I ask."She passed out about five minutes after you." She said and sat down next to me.

"I think it's because of the ropes. They might be too tight for her to breathe." Mother said. My eyes widen and I look at Kylie's face, terrified that she probably can't breathe.

I hear somebody apparate in and I don't even have to turn around to know who it is.

"She can be untied." He said and disapparates. I untie Kylie immediately and she starts to breathe heavily. I sigh in relief, knowing she's okay.

"Take her upstairs, Draco." Father said and Mother & I exchanged a look. She walked over to him and started talking to him while I picked Kylie up in my arms.

I carried her upstairs to the room we've been in and lay her on the bed. I sit next to her and just stroke her hair as her shaky breaths become even again.

When she wakes up, I hug her tight. She hugs back and I feel tears fall onto my shirt. I pull away to see her beginning to cry. One look into her eyes tells me that somebody hurt her when I couldn't protect her.

I crush her to me and swear that I'm going to pound whoever hurt her. "Who hurt you Kylie?" I ask carefully.

"J-John." She stuttered and I hold her tighter. He's definitely my least favorite Carter right now.

"What did he do?" I ask through gritted teeth. "He told me things and he, he, he h-h-hurt me. He pr-pressed against the sc-scars on my b-b-back." She sobbed.

"What did he tell you?" I ask cautiously.

"He said that it was my fault that you were getting cursed and traumatized. That if I hadn't run away, it wouldn't have happened. He said that you could easily leave me for somebody prettier and smarter. That I was an ugly, pathetic, idiotic nobody who deserves to die alone any second. Said that if I wasn't so idiotic, then I could have had a chance to save you from the Curse. He pressed against my scars three times, each time harder than the last." She told me.

"Kylie, it was not your fault. I started the fight and got cursed for it. And if you hadn't run away, they could have possibly killed you by now. And I will NEVER leave you. In my eyes, nobody is prettier than you. Yes, there will be people smarter than you but, that's life. You're plenty smart for me and you get smarter everyday. You are not ugly or pathetic or idiotic or a nobody. And you won't die alone. Because when you die, I'll still be yours. I've been yours since the day we met; you're not an idiot. And he shouldn't have pressed your scars; I just want to pound him for doing that to you." I told her.

She nods against my chest and starts to calm down; I lay next to her and she curls into me. I stroke her hair as she finally calms down.

"I love you Kylie." I told her. "I love you too Draco. But, I'm so scared." She whispered.

"Don't worry Kylie. I'm right here and I won't let anybody get to you." I told her. She kissed my cheek and layed her head on my shoulder; I layed my cheek against her head.

"Things aren't going to get easier; are they Draco?" She asked me. "I don't think so Kylie. If anything, they're only going to get harder. But, we'll get through it together." I told her.

"Why do you let yourself get cursed Draco?" She asked but, didn't move her head.

"For you. I take the Curse to protect you from my father and Voldemort. I don't want anybody to hurt you, ever. So, I take the Curse instead of you." I explained.

"For me?" She asked. "Yes, for you. You're my everything Kylie, and I'll do whatever I have to in order to protect you." I told her sincerely.

"Really?" She asks and finally lifts her head up; she looks into my eyes. "Really." I told her, not breaking eye contact. "You're my everything too." She said and layed her head on my chest, sighing in content.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me Draco." She said. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me, Kylie. My life is complete with you in it." I told her.

She jolted up and sat there; I noticed that her eyes were fogged over and I shook her gently for a few minutes before she came back.

"Kylie, what's wrong?" I asked. "Just a vision. That's all." She assured me. "But, I think we're going to have another crazy year."

"What was your vision about?" I ask. She chuckled. "The Ministry is going to be interfering at Hogwarts." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 624 41
BOOK 2 OF AMNESIA SERIES "Nothing's fair in love and war" ............ It's the summer of 1998 when Terra finds herself imprisoned under the Dark Lor...
255 26 13
16 year old Katianne Potter comes back to Hogwarts expecting another weird year, but thought she could still stick around with her new found friend D...
13.9K 435 32
The War is nearing, and Tilly is stuck in between both sides. With Voldemort on her back, wanting to have Harry in his grasp as soon as possible. Har...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...