Planet Dolan Smut

By moonpumpkincake_666

Hey guys. I will start making other pd smut stories but only when I'm not doing anything important. Havagudwh... More

LET THE SMUT STORIES BEGIN!!!
D.M.B x Hellbent
D.M.B x Hellbent part 2 (Ending)
Nixxiom x Hellbent
I never really planned for this to happen.
Planet Dolan Smut Is Discontinued.

Nixxiom x Hellbent part 2

4.1K 31 97
By moonpumpkincake_666

This takes place at Hellbent's house. They're enjoying a large sausage and olive pizza.
____________________________________

Hellbent: So how was the pizza?

Nixxiom: It was amazing. It's very greasy, but that was the best pizza I've ever tasted!

Hellbent: Are you ready for the main course?

Nixxiom: Hell yeah!

Hellbent: Okay. *walls up to nixxiom and sits on his lap*

Nixxiom: Woah! I thought you was talking about ice cream or pie.

Hellbent: This is better than ice cream, or pie. *kisses nixxiom* Wanna see my bedroom?

Nixxiom: *blushes* Yes, please.

This happens in Hellbent's room. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Hellbent: So, are you ready?

Nixxiom: I was born ready.

Hellbent: *starts to unzip nixxiom's pants* Wow! You're bigger than I thought. *licks the tip* You like that?

Nixxiom: *moans* Yes. Please don't stop.

Hellbent: Cum in my mouth.

Nixxiom: Alright. *cums into hellbent's mouth*

Hellbent: Hmm, you taste so good.

Nixxiom: Can I fuck you in your ass?

Hellbent: My asshole is ready for you, baby.

Nixxiom: *sticks his dick inside of hellbent's ass* *pounds his ass repeatedly*

Hellbent: *moans* P... please go faster!

Nixxiom: *pounds hellbent's ass faster until he cums alot inside of him*

Nixxiom & Hellbent: *moans*

Hellbent: That was amazing.

Nixxiom: *strokes hellbent's hair* Yeah, it was.
____________________________________
The next day however, was very disturbing.

Nixxiom: Um, Hellbent, I have to tell you something.

Hellbent: Sure. What is it?

Nixxiom: .......

Hellbent: Baby, you can tell me anything. I'll understand.

Nixxiom: Well, I just went to the doctor today. And I have A.I.D.S. I think you should get tested.

Hellbent: -_- You motherfucking puss-bucket tit-fucker! What the fuck, man?

Nixxiom: My doctor said that I've had it for like a year. So, you may have it. I am so, so sorry. I truly am.

Hellbent: I'll still be with you no matter what.

Nixxiom: Really?

Hellbent: Yes, baby.

Nixxiom & Hellbent: We'll be a happy A.I.D.S couple!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
244K 12.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
15K 251 35
"He knew what he was doing, he was just too blinded by love to realize he was going to die for it..." When Jake's secret gets found out, the club g...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...