Supernatural Imagines

By space_kaydet

This is a compilation of one-shots, imagines, and preferences. Most chapters are sent in by readers. This boo... More

1. Introduction
2. Meeting Dean Winchester at the Bar (Dean x Reader)
3. "My Boy, Sammy!" (Sam x Reader)
4. Dying on a Hunt (Dean x Reader)
5. The Shapeshifter (Sam x Reader)
6. Dying on a Hunt: Part 2 (Dean x Reader)
7. "Where's Sam?" (Sam x Reader)
8. Who do I Choose? Part 1 (Sam and Dean x Reader)
9. On (Reader x Reader)
10. Who Do I Choose? Part 2. (Sam and Dean x Reader)
11. It's Just A Cold (Sam and Dean x Reader)
12. TFW Birthday Party (TWF x Reader)
13. 2 Weeks Gone (Sam and Dean x Reader)
14. Research (Sam x Reader)
15. Hunting Alone (TFW x Reader)
16. Alcoholism (Dean vs. Reader)
17. Dying on a Hunt | Part Three (Dean x Reader)
18. Dying on a Hunt | Part Four (Dean x Reader)
19. Sick (Sam x Reader)
20. Dying On A Hunt | Part Five (Dean x Reader)
21. My Angel (Castiel x Reader)
22. Thanksgiving (TFW x Reader)
23. Letter to Dean | Bonus Chapter (Dean x Reader)
24. First Kiss (Castiel x Reader)
25. Pranking (Sam and Dean x Reader)
26. Ransacked (Sam and Dean x Reader)
27. Update No. 1 | Dean's Birthday
28. Valentine's Day (Dean x Reader)
29. Update No. 2 | I'm Back!
30. Christmas (Sam x Reader)
31. Update No. 3 | New Cover
32. Need to Know (Dean x Reader)
33. Meeting Jensen at SPN Con (Jensen x Reader)
34. The Letter (Need to Know (Dean) Part. 2)
35. Harm (Sam x Reader)
36. Found | Ransacked: Part 2 |(Sam and Dean x Reader)
37. Waiting (Sam and Dean x Reader)
38. Djinn Dreams | Ransacked: Part 3 |(Sam and Dean x Reader)
39. "I Love You" (Dean x Reader)
40. Update No. 4 | 10k
41. Letters to Charlie | Part One |(Charlie x Reader)
42. Djinn Dreams| Ransacked: Part 4 (Alternate Ending) | (Sam and Dean x Reader)
43. Happy Birthday Sammy! |(Sam x Reader)
44. The "Dye" Job| Pranking: Part 1 |(Sam and Dean x Reader)
45. The Break-up |(Sam x Reader)
46. Alive | (Sam x Reader)
47. Safety | (Dean x Reader)
48. From Afar | (Dean x Reader)
49. Study Session | (Kevin x Reader)
50. Update No. 4 | Just a Check-In
51. Falling | (Sam x Reader)
52. Proper Funeral | "Falling" Pt. Two |(Family x Reader)
53. Happy Ending | "Dying on a Hunt" Alternate Ending (Dean x Reader)
54. Update No. 4 | Leave of Absence
55. Update No. 5 | Suggestions
56. Update No. 6 | Accidental Post
58. Silent Language (Sam x Reader)
59. Resurrection | "Falling" Pt. Three |(Sam x Reader)
60. Check-In | No. 1
61. Update No. 7 | Goodbye, for now.
62. Forbidden Love (Crowley x Reader)
63. Update No. 8 | I'm Baaaack
64. [ ]Yes [ ]No (Sam x Reader)
65. Guardian Angel (Dean x Reader)
66. Update No. 9 | FALLING!
70. Check-In | No. 2
71. Dentist Visit (Sam and Dean x Reader)
73. The Aftermath | (Research Pt. 2)(Sam x Reader)
74. Healing Language || "Silent Language" Pt. 2 || (Sam x Reader)
75. Update No. 10 | 100k SPECIAL!!! (Thank You!!)
76. Cat-astrophe || (Sam x Reader)
77. Don't leave || Poem
78. Betrayal || "Guardian Angel" Pt. 2 || (Dean x Reader)
79. A Jolly O'Bunker Christmas | (Sam and Dean x Reader)
80. Happy Birthday Dean Winchester! | (Dean x Reader)
81. Update No. 10 | Q&A
86. Sacrificial Thoughts || (Dean x Reader)
88. update no. 11 | it's not an option
89. update no. 12 | there is more.
90. Farewell My Good Friends
91. it's time to say goodbye

57. Dreams (Sam and Dean x Reader)

5.7K 129 11
By space_kaydet

The gif at the top is irrelevant to the story but I liked it so I put it in :) And, in regards to the "blank x reader" thing, it might be more of a Dean x Reader... But it's kinda up to you 

***

You hug your brothers goodnight whilst you were still bundled in your blankets.  "Goodnight y/n," Sam says. His arms wrap around you and warmth files through your veins. 

"You too," you add. "And don't forget, it's your turn to make breakfast tomorrow morning." You grin with your words and turn into your room. Dean already hugged you goodnight, but he stormed off and probably headed to a bar somewhere nearby. 

"I promise, I won't forget." He starts to walk away but quickly stops, "Waffles?"

You turn around and cross your arms, "What kind of insult is that? Pancakes, always." You strut back into your bedroom and hear Sam walk away.

Your warm covers welcome you as you lay your body into the comfortable bed. You yank your quilt up from the foot of the mattress and rest your head on the neon-blue pillow.

"Dean! No!" His body flew off of the building as Sam smirked. "Sam? How could you do this?!" Dean's jacket flew up above his head as the wind pushed up against him. You want to jump after him, but his fate has been decided. While you were single mindingly thinking about helping him, it was too late. Sam popped his neck and you began to stare at him in awe.

"Why don't you just take a picture? It'll last longer." His body begins to move towards you and you can't help but continue to step back. You hit the ledge and start panicking, like all of the near-death people do in the movies. 

"Sam please, what're you doing?" He inches closer and closer, giggling with each step. "Sam! Don't push me!" He stops in his tracks and tilts his head.

"Why would I push you?" The suspense was released and you took a deep breath in. "I've already pushed someone, there's no more fun in it. Now, this time, I'll just use this."  He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a dull dagger that was engraved with, what seemed like, Celtic prints.  A scream escapes your mouth and he doesn't hesitate one bit. 

"Sam, please!"

"I heard somewhere that dull knives hurt more than sharp ones. Well, let's see if that's true." His hand thrusts towards you and everything turns grey.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Dean was hovering above your bed, both arms grasped around you. You look around the room, frantically, looking for Sam.

"Dean, you need to leave. Sam's..." Sam walks in the door and the pain from the dagger engulfs your abdomen. You scream, louder than previously, and Dean just becomes startled. Sam walks over and you start to shake. Dean is holding on to you too tight, but you don't care. Sam was going to kill you. "Dean, Sam's trying to kill us! Let me go!" With all of your strength you try and sit up but it was hopeless. 

"Y/n, what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare or something?," Dean says. Sam sits on the edge of the bed and your jaw becomes tight. 

"Get away from me!" Your eyes start blurring up and salty tears fall down your face. You huddle into Dean and he looks up, confused. Sam just continues to blink, like he doesn't understand what he is seeing. "But wait, Dean, how are you okay?" His eyes wander down at you and you caress the area where Sam stabbed you, but you don't feel anything. You stare down at your stomach, amazed that there was nothing there. "How..."

"Let's get you some water, and sanity." Dean picks you up, the just-married kind of style, and takes you into the living room. "Okay, start from the beginning." Sam didn't follow with you and Dean, but you were going to recite the story anyways. 

"Sam was just being so, intimidating. He pushed you off of a roof and stabbed me." Fond memories flash and you start getting jittery. "It was just a dream." You don't want to believe that it was just a dream, it felt too real. 

The next night.

"You need me to sleep on the floor tonight?" Dean has always been so careful, protecting. It was the thing you loved most about your brother. 

"I should be fine. What's the worst that could happen?" The bed felt colder than usual and the lights felt, almost, too bright. He pulls you in for a warm embrace and then lets go, looking at you with his beautiful-green eyes. 

"Just remember that it's a dream, no matter what happens. It's all a dream." He exits the room and your head lays back down on the neon-blue pillow and drift off into a deep sleep.

The room was dark, musty. A dim light was hung from the ceiling and two dusty chairs sat in front of you. A deep grunt comes from outside the dark, metal door. "Let go of me! I can kill you!" Dean? Two large men burst through the door, both holding one part of Dean in their hands. They lay him on the chair and tie his hands to the arms.

"Take care of him while we get the other one." Without your recognition, your body starts to move. You find a knife in your hand and hold it up to Dean's neck.

"Don't make any noise. I get less work done when I have distractions." Why did you say that? It seemed like it came from nowhere.

"No promises." The glare on his face was deadly. You wouldn't want to mess with Dean when he was like this. The knife pushes into his skin. Dean's breaths grow faster and faster as the pressure from your arm continues. The red goo begins to spill and you try to stop yourself. 

Dean! I can't stop! If only those words were actually spoken. Dean was suffering, because of you. 

For some reason, you couldn't stop. And for some reason, it felt good.

You woke up to Dean shaking and yelling at you again. "Yeah, I'm sleeping on the floor tonight." He relaxes himself and Sam walks in after him.

"I figured you already handled it." You look back up at Dean and begin to feel your eyes puff up. 

"I, I..." You can't find the words to describe how you felt. You killed Dean... and enjoyed it. 

"What?," Dean says. Sam stays by the door, probably thinking that you were still scared of him.

"I thought I," his green eyes shined in the reflection of the lamp and your mind went completely blank, "I'm sorry, it was nothing."

"Ha, very funny. What happened this time?" His humbleness just about killed you. He cared so much more than you ever would. 

"Dean, I," there it is, the gleam, "killed you." A sigh escaped his mouth and he just came in for a hug. Sam walked over to the side of the bed where Dean was and held your hand.

"Y/n, these are just dreams. Why are they effecting you so much?" Dean continues to hold onto you and listen to everything you say.

"I don't know! I just can't handle it, I can't handle seeing you be hurt."

"I know. And I think we can both say the same for you." 

The next night. 

"Okay, I'm going to sleep in your room tonight, no matter where." Dean hauls all of his bedtime things into your bedroom and throws them each on your bed. Sam was cleaning up after dinner and you were making your bed.

"You can just sleep with me, as long as you don't snore."

"No promises." You both sneak into the bed and he just turns on his side, away from you. "If you scream, please keep it down."

And with that, you drift into sleep.

*** 

Okay, suggestion No. 1 is done! Thank you to questventures for the awwwwwsome suggestion! 

"A head full of fears has no room to dream"

Stay dreamy, 

Liz (formerly R)

(Yes, finally the truth is out. My name is Liz.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.8M 79.5K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...