Unexpected(N & Touko Fanficti...

By Imogenxoxo

"I will never love N! Even if I'm forced to marry him! He will never be a companion or an ally to me. He will... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1-"But you have to be..."
Chapter 3-A start to the new life.
Chapter 4-Uncomfortable & Silent.
Chapter 5- "Forever and Ever I Will."
Chapter 6-Future Plans.
Chapter 7- "Escape?!"

Chapter 2-Team Plasma Queen?!

4.6K 77 14
By Imogenxoxo

"Zoroa! Foul play!" I yelled with every ounce of energy in my body.

I needed to be honest, at this point I had already figured out how much of a chance I have against N... Yes none.

I was up against N's Lucario!

His stupid Lucario!

Zoroa couldn't even place a scratch on him! That's what you get when you have a dark type head to head with a steel/fighting type.

"Aura Sphere." N commanded, he seemed really calm.

I was so confused though, how does he manage to keep calm during a Pokemon battle?

"Zoroa!" I cried out as a massive ball of energy hit him. I leaped into the air to catch him as he was blasted backwards off the ground. My body hit hard on the ground and I felt a massive stab of pain run up my arm. I had caught him and as long as he was in my grasp, I didn't care.

I could feel tears welling up. No way was I going to cry in front of N! I shook my head fiercely and sat up holding Zoroa who was still fainted.

"I told you I couldn't do it... " I muttered quietly so that he wouldn't hear me.

"You made me try think I was able to beat you, I got too big headed and now look where that's got me! Everyone is going to lose their Pokemon because I had failed them... It's my fault!"

My voice trailed off and i felt as if my heart had just broken into two. I was completely and utterly right. If all of the trainers lost their Pokemon, it would only be because of me... None of Team plasma's.

I glanced up only to see N kneel beside me, his hand wiped away my tears. I backed away in shock and fear. It was only N. But I was wondering what he planned to do now.. He had defeated me... As his whole purpose of this battle was to do.

He grabbed my arm and I nervously pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked frightened.

"Getting you off the ground." He said simply.

Hesitant I let him help me up and i stared at him.

We stood there quietly, In the middle of a blackened arena from our fighting Pokemon. I broke my eyes away from his gaze and looked sadly at my pokeballs with my fainted Pokemon, never had they tried so hard for me before. I even let them down.

I stood away from N and continued to hold my pokeballs, clutching them tightly and close to my chest.

And then his childish smile returned.

"Thank you for such a lovely battle." He said now grinning.

Wait....Did he just thank me?

"B-but, you beat me." I stammered from shock. I probably sounded like a dork but he laughed.

"Of course!"

It was like he didn't take anything serious at all.

"Lord N, we are here for your service." We heard a loud voice interrupt our conversation.

I turned around to face 5 grunts and 2 sages standing at the door. I glared at them and one smirked mischievously.

"Hold her." N called out, a victorious expression planted on his face. I didn't stop staring at him. Until a couple of the grunts came and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Ow you don't have to be so rough you stupid grunt." I scolded.

The grunt chuckled evilly.

"Whatever you say girly."

I stared at N who had been smiling proudly until he saw someone or something that made his whole face twist into fear and horror.

"See that's what happens when you push Team Plasma too far my dear? You will lose in the end." A voice who I had clearly recognised whispered in to my ear. I shuddered as I thought of him.

Ghetsis.

The grunts turned me around and let their hold on my arms loose as Ghetsis snatched up my chin. His eyes burned deep into mine.

"Oh Touko," he breathed.

His face was so close that I could smell his feel his breath. It smelt really bad. "Did you really think you could put an end to us?"

Well not at the start, Was what i wanted to blurt out. But your ruler or king persuaded me I could do it if I believed in myself and my Pokemon.

But, I knew it would make me appear brave if I just said what a "Hero" should say. "Yes," I smiled sweetly. "I did."

"And I'm guessing it turned out well?" Ghetsis was smirking now. He was obviously pleased that I had failed. My face clearly showed my disappointment.

Angry, I spat on him.

The grunts tightened their grips around my arms again, yanking me away.

Ghetsis narrowed his eyes at me as he wiped my spit off his face.

I stood there smiling until he backhanded the side of my face. I winced at my now stinging cheek.

"You obviously need to be taught some manners." His voice full of rage.

I wonder if he would kill me if I kept being a smart Alec.

"Ha, manners? I wouldn't show any to you. You will gain no respect from me."

Instead of another backhander he simply smiled, not a warm one, it was more evil and threatening. "Well, lovely Touko," I snapped at the sound of my name coming from his mouth. "I am now going to make you my slave."

I felt as if I had been gobsmacked. Wait... Did he just say I would become his slave? Part of Team plasma?

I had to admit... There wasn't a punishment worse than this. This is just as horrible as death probably.

"Does that mean... You still are doing the act of liberation?" My voice came out sickly, all trace of confidence was gone.

Ghetsis rolled his eyes.

"That plan will never change. But you have postponed that plan for a few weeks now, maybe months."

Okay... The longer people have with their Pokemon the better.

And then I felt Ghetsis presence close to me again. "But, Touko, I'm going to make you give the command to liberate Pokemon from trainers.

Hope gone.

"Wait, Gh-Father!" N called out still standing in his original position. I hadn't even realised he was standing there the whole time.

"What is it, you failure of a son?!" Ghetsis snarled.

I stared in surprise looking back from Ghetsis to N. He was Ghetsis' son? My eyes widened. "N-no way." I murmured quietly.

They were complete opposites. I guess i should've seen that one coming.

But, what kind of father talks like that to his son?

N breathed out looking terribly nervous.

I almost felt a bit of pity for him, being put on the dot by Ghetsis. "Instead of making Touko a Plasma slave, I think it would be better if maybe... She were to become... My queen?"

Ghetsis pursed his lips.. He looked like he was about to get furious and go over to wack N. but he stayed in his spot.

Not long after deciding, he grinned. "Finally you have come around to using that brain I had so well trained up, that sure would put torture on her being a queen." He laughed maniacally.

Wait, did N just suggest I become his queen? Wait... QUEEN?! Doesn't that mean marriage?! Married to N? No way..

"Um Ghetsis, hey!" I waved my arm in front of his face. He stopped laughing and glared at me. "What?"

I glanced over at N who was looking at me worriedly.

"Um, I think I'd be better suited as a grunt.. I mean.. Me a queen? Ha! Get real." I joked.

Ghetsis chuckled evilly "You being a queen is more torture. Don't be silly, you will make the perfect queen."

He smiled at me "And when you become queen, you will produce me more offspring of N's."

I gaped and instantly felt sick.

I thought marriage was bad enough! But kids?! This is torture! I think id rather die.

I stared at N who was now shifting from foot to foot also uncomfortable.

"Oh and." Ghetsis raised his finger "I will make you have a child BEFORE you release the Pokemon."

Snapping his fingers he called out to two grunts.

"Yes Master Ghetsis?"

"Take her pokemon, and make sure that Zoroa gets put back into its pokeball. N, bring her to the castle." He demanded.

I felt as if my whole world was being ripped apart.

"Queen? Offspring before liberation? This can't get any more worse." I murmured sadly to myself.

I hugged myself as my Pokemon were ripped away from me and N led me away, his hand in mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hey guys!

I know! A depressing chapter but there's got to be some sort of complication right? :D

Don't worry, I'm sure things will get more interesting!!

Ah! I am staying up late just to write this for you's! It's making me so excited and keen for people to read it I have to keep updating!

Stay with me! Vote,Comment,Recommend!

Love Gem(Gen) xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 83 15
"I had to be perfect, I thought. I couldn't let people judge me and in turn judge my sisters because of me." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
59.2K 1.7K 19
(Y/N) moved back to the place she used to live in: the city of Ikebukuro. She moved back to city for some reasons: to live a better life, to get the...
1K 20 17
"2012??? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 2021!!!" . . . . "Sorry..you're just my comfort character nothing more" . . . . Y/n is a normal girl, acne, messy hair...
204K 5.3K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...