Diary of a Third Wheel

Από msFreitz

Merely a FICTION. This simply shows confessions. Περισσότερα

confession.
Benteng KISS.
bolongs lang.
akin ka na lang...

I said YES.

91 1 0
Από msFreitz

Panget,

Walking inaudibly at the seashore, watching the setting down of the sun. Remembering those days of pain and bitterness. I met you in a quiet paradise and showed me the case i'm scrutinizing for. I never thought I would fall in love with you, I never thought I'd care for you the way I do. Everything has changed. When i met your beautiful eyes, when i see your smile, my heart beats faster. It feels like I'm about to die. It makes me happy to see you day by day, call me selfish, but i dont like to see you with anybody else.

 I am afraid to lose you and i dont like somebody new. You stand by me against all people, you never fail to make me smile. I cant help but fall to the person who stayed with me through all my troubles. I love you and I will never get tired of loving you. I know we have our misunderstandings and third party along the way, still im glad that it's with me that you chose to stay.   

I LOVE YOU, i really do.

I want to spend my whole life through with you.

I'm asking you on bended knee.

Will you spend forever with me?

Jundy:)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.2K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
45.8K 953 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
31K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး