Hidden Among the Puawai (Edit...

By BrittanyWilton

The Royal family of Patupaiarehe are looking for their sixth mate, the one who shares the same flower as them... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Prologue

780 14 0
By BrittanyWilton

'Many people don't believe in fairies, but if you look real close they're always there.'

- Torlila

The Patupaiarehe Kingdom was one of the oldest kingdom's the fairies knew of, a safe heaven for their kind. In the Patupaiarehe's traditions, one of the oldest and most treasured was that of their Birth flowers.

The flower that was appeared with each child at their birth, meant everything. Something to be treasured and loved. Since it was with their Birth Flower that they would find their mate, or mates, depending on the number of petals the flower had.

Most of the time mates were born close to each other, more often then not, in the same village. Since a fairies Birth flower would only bloom once they found their mate, but this is not always the case.

Some Matching flowers are born further away from each other, to give them more time to grow stronger. For only those who are born fragile, will be born away from their mates, sometimes on the other side of the kingdom.

But fairies are determine little things, never resting until they've found their mates, sometimes searching neighbouring kingdoms for them.

After all, their love for another will always be the purest of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 964 36
Two men. One a 'retired self-employed' male prostitute. Never experiencing real love. Looking for something, but don't know what. The other a want t...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

391K 19.6K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
12.1K 312 14
"You ruined my fucking life!" I yelled as I swung the bat, hitting him on the back. "You hurt me!!" I hit him yet again, letting out my rage. "Yo...
Locked Away By no name

Mystery / Thriller

56K 1.3K 20
A normal day playing in the forest turned bad, the boys were playing hide and seek and all a sudden Alex gets taken away as hostage, meeting people...