The Billionaire's Wife

By WanderingDancer

All Madison Philips wanted was a night in the high life for her 18th Birthday. Penny after penny, she saved u... More

The Billionaire's Wife
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

3.1K 117 18
By WanderingDancer

Madison's P.O.V.

'This will be my last can of spaghetti and meatballs. I will never eat this gunk ever again.' This was my chant this morning as I forced fed myself a can of cheap, tasteless pasta.

'Please be okay, mom. I'm sorry.'

I am now on my flight to Las Vegas. Oh, God. I think I will really throw up. I'm on my way to luxury, the City of Sin, while my mom is fighting for her life. Please let this experience be not the worst decision in my life.

It was a last minute decision that lasted 10 minutes.

It's my first time on a plane as I am silently praying all the prayers there are while my stomach is in knots. This is not the first time flying experience I wished for.

"Madison! Can you please stop the nervous drama! You're making me more nervous on keeping an eye on you!" Gigi scolds me.

My eyes shot a glance at her and I quickly slapped my face numerous times just to get a grip of myself. "I'm the worst daughter ever." I groaned.

Gigi readjusted her seat."Hey, you're not. You're selfless."

"Is this what you call selfless, Gi? My mother is practically fighting to breathe right now!" I exclaimed and suddenly a flight attendant came with a beautiful, calm smile they all have. How much would their calmness cost if I were to buy that?

"Is there anything to make you more comfortable, miss?" she asks as I watch her perfect red lips move. How perfect can these flight attendants get?

"No need to worry. My friend's just have the jitters. It's her first time to fly." Gigi says flawlessly at her.

"Oh, okay. Would you like some water?" she asks.

"Yes, please." I said quietly. I took a deep breath and tried to finally calmed my nerves. The flight attendant came back almost instant giving me and Gigi each a small plastic cup of water. Gulping it all almost in a couple of seconds, I try to reassure myself that everything I'm doing is for my mother and all for her only.

I only have to do this for a night or two. Then I can come home to my mom. The original plan I had in mind was that I spend a week here in Vegas, but with the change of plans and finding ways on how to support mom, I'll have to cut off my trip to three days and two nights only. Time's ticking fast, and mom is not getting any better. I know Dr. Jones won't let her down, but her expenses will.

All I have to do is gamble. I hate to say this, but luck is luck. I should've paid some of the bills with the money, but just thinking about betting it and come back ten times larger makes me anticipate to spending my money already.

Gigi came along because I couldn't break my promise that she could come with me. With the new arrangements, Dr. Jones insisted to pay for both our tickets, but she doesn't know my purpose why I still pushed through.

We arrived at a very sunny Nevada. Gigi made it possible for us to have a place to stay because she shouldered it. I felt bad because it was not just a hotel room, she asked for the presidential suite, which makes me even more indebted, but she ensured me that it's no trouble at all.

After unpacking all of our stuff in a room bigger than my house, I plopped onto the bed and I have never felt so comfortable in my life. This feels like clouds! How is that possible?

"Hey!" Gigi called out throwing a dress on the bed. "Bed is for sleep and sex, get out of there." she teased making me laugh.

"Come on, Gi, this bed is to die for!" I said while I cuddled on a pillow that just cradled my face so perfectly. I wish mom was here so she can experience this.

"Well, if you forgot, after the food comes here, we are going to party and spend all your cash, honey. So, as the best-est friend you have, I bought you this dress so that you can look irresistible with everyone we meet." she says, winking.

I scoffed. "I'm here for the money, not looking for a husband."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, you are in Vegas. Anything can happen." she smirks.

Rolling my eyes at her comment, I just laughed it off. A husband? Please, I'm only 18. "If I get the money then fine, I'll look for a hook up." I finally said and it had her screaming and cheering at the top of her lungs.

----

After a sumptuous dinner, care of Gigi of course, she ordered a slice of cheesecake with the words Happy 18th birthday, Madison! written on the plate with strawberry syrup. A bottle of champagne was also given to us courtesy of the hotel because it was a presidential suite.

I had put on the red figure-hugging dress she gave me and I was taken aback when I saw myself in the mirror. Who is that girl in a red dress, hair in beautiful loose curls and long lashes? Gigi really outdid herself tonight. This is a very different version of what I usually do.

"Yep. You're gonna get laid tonight, Mads." she suddenly interrupts my monologue.

"Well, it's nice to see you at your usual self when your mom doesn't see you. She acts all prim and proper when she's around thinking that she's a very timid girl. Gigi is none of that. She was looking bombshell as well in a plum off-shoulder dress that's really short. She straightened her hair and did a dark look for her face.

"Mom's gonna kill me if she's here. But seriously, Mads, you are a siren!"

Laughing at her response, I pick up my pouch and we headed off for a night of whirlwinds!

We first went to a bar near the hotel. It was dark and lights that look like lazer beams were the only source of light. The music was roaring as usual, I feel like I'm deaf when I get out of here. People were dancing, laughing, grinding onto each other, all had different things to do, but one thing's for sure, they are all having fun and letting the world crash into pieces in their minds.

I look ahead and see Gigi holding our drinks already. Our shot glasses clinked and we said our cheers for the night.

We had about maybe five shots, and I've never felt more brave in my life. I was dancing like crazy on the dance floor. Gigi even made the DJ greet me a happy birthday in front of everyone and they all wished me a good one. Everyone was smiling, clapping, and guys were all over, surrounding me.

Thankfully my good of a friend save me by pulling me to the casino. "Time to spend some money, birthday girl." her breath smelled like bourbon, but I didn't mind because I did too.

The casino is in the same building the bar is and I didn't know if it was the alcohol or what, but the smoke from cigarettes reek while gamblers really focused on their goal, get their millions into billions.

I felt dizzy. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I couldn't find Gigi. I must have probably looked like a deer caught in headlights. Seconds to go before I get to actually crying, I saw her and her arm vined into a guy. She already found one?

Okay...which game, which game. I did not do my research on this. I suck at cards so Poker is not the option. Bingo...ugh. No luck there either.

I roamed until my feet hurt from the heels I've been wearing so I sat at a stool only to find myself starting to play Roulette. Now this is a game that requires no skill at all. I had my money all changed into chips and I start to sober up. The money I earned are now chips. There's no going back there.

I placed my first couple of bets and I win them back-to-back. The lady in front of me cussed faintly as the gentlemen were emotionless. I order drinks from the waiter as I continue to wait for the ball to choose it's pocket.

"F*ck." I cussed as I lost this round to the lady in front of me.

Each time I lost, I took a shot to gather strength and bravery I needed for my next bet that cost higher and higher as I lose, hoping and praying to get a high amount.

The ball in the spinner always avoids my bet, but that doesn't stop me from trying right until I was only left with three chips that cost 50 dollars. Everyone else I'm playing it noticed it too so they bet large amount of chips, and the lady bet all of hers. I didn't know if this was a sign or what. I just need to win this for my mom.

They were all waiting for me to place my bet. I was only a few inches away when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning around almost falling onto the table, I looked at who had the nerve to ruin my moment. My vision was slurry but I knew it was a guy. Laughing it off, I turn back to place my bet. I knew I was drunk but I knew he pulled my arm back trying to stop me from placing my bet but I threw my remaining chips and landed on the table for betting.

He had a smirk on his face as he watched me. I didn't see the ball because he was looking at me, and I on him.

I swear to God he looks so damn familiar.

He has a stubble growing too that makes him cuter.

Hmm...

His eyes are all over me and I swear his glare was already undressing me.

The ball reaches its destination and I now have nothing to come home with but only disappointment and regret. The pain is more than having my own mom slapping me in the face for what I've done.

I didn't know I was crying until he wiped my tears with his handkerchief. He sighs and puts out a few chips. "Spend some of my chips." he finally says, his voice was velvet in my ears.

A stranger offering me chips? What if it's illegal money? "I-I can't."

He didn't answer me. Instead, he just sat on my seat holding my hand until I was sitting on his lap, gazing at his amazing bluish-gray eyes. He leans forward to my ear and oh my gosh. "I have a lot more left but I don't have the energy to spend them all. Would you do the betting for me?" he asks, smiling a megawatt smile at me.

Getting the chips he had, I started betting, he ordered some drinks, and suddenly I was going back on track. I won this round. I can't believe it!

"Very good." he kisses my jaw, and goosebumps appeared on my skin. "Do another one." he says as we drink the champagne he ordered.

I bet and won once more as he kissed my nape this time, my body was on fire.

I am with an angel and a devil all at the same time.

"I'm Madison." I panted when he looked at me.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he says softly as he gazed on the exposed skin I have. "I'm William." he introduces himself as we start to drink again.

I look at his face, and he's an Adonis! I scan every facial detail even if I was having not the best vision in the world right now, and I want to kiss him.

"Do one more, Madison. If you win this, we'll do everything and anything we want." he whispers as he tugs my earlobe with this teeth. Oh my...

"If I don't?" I croaked.

"I'll let you gamble alone with what I have left." he says.

Looking at the chips in my fingers, he kisses it before I do my final bet that will determine my luck. The ball took its time rolling, and it was the longest roll I had to look forward to.

Until...

It landed on my bet.

"Yes!" we both started shouting and see all the chips come to us and then it happened.

He cups my face with both his hands, pulling me into a kiss that I have never felt before. It was slow, deep, and I can feel my stomach clenching as I feel his tongue invade my mouth. He takes over me, possessing me hungrily until I reciprocate. "Marry me." he murmurs on my lips.

I smiled and said yes. He carried me bridal style, our lips never left each other, and the rest was history.

Cheering...

A veil...

"I do"...

His room...

Lost in each other...

Hmmm...

**

Author's Note: after a gazillion years finally!!! <3 yehey!

I will never stop apologizing for the long interval, please do understand that I am a college student and I only have two years left before I start teaching. I love this book and I love you guys so much, I am not abandoning this book in whatsoever kind. If you see me updating my other books, that is another reason why, I love all of my works so much, one book tackles its way up to my inspiration and creative side, that's why I update my other books more often than this, but please do not get me wrong. It's just a battle of song and scene inspiration I get in very random times and places.

How are you all??? I do apologize once more for the length. It's not that long so that I can get motivated to update more. Next update will be on my birthday. If you don't know when that is, that is in a few days and it's sooner rather than later so do tune in!

I'd love to hear from you guys! I'm sorry for the unreplied comments that is VERY not me. I'm struggling to balance everything plus the notification my phone sucks, but I do read them! And my heart explodes when I read your comments and feedback.

Unfortunately the recent contest I held has a bit of miscommunication problems which lead to the prolonged wait. The winner didn't really give 100% detail on what she was proposing as we were talking about her prize, so I'll give her a chance again, and if she does not get in touch with the subject, I'll handle another contest in the upcoming chapters of the book!

I have been feeling quite low and at my breaking point most of the time so, be a bit nice to me please hehe. Please do read my other works, I swear, you will not regret the wait you are having here.

VOTE. COMMENT. ADD TO LIBRARY&READING LIST. SHARE :)

Let's keep in touch, shall we? ;)

Facebook: @ iamrhiafelicitas

Instagram: @ iamrhiafelicitas

Twitter: @ rhiafelicitas

Thank you so so much for the unending support! I love you all!! 

LoveLots,

WanderingDancer xo 

(April 26, 2017 1:25am)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 118 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
19K 791 34
Dylan Walker is one of New York city's richest business men. He has the reputation of being a ruthless business man, and as hot as he is so is he arr...
1.2M 41.2K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...
807K 33.4K 55
The dark gloomy day she died, regretting all she never managed to do, she thought would be her last. She never expected to reincarnate into another p...