Higher

By Reontaye

Michelle a sexy poet/song writer is happily engaged to her fiancé. August is just a man grinding to reach his... More

Possible Beginings
Excuse me ?
Kay The Lifesaver
Mind Control
Six Years?
Studio Time
Steamy
Steamy cont'd
A Long Day
Got em like damn
Greetings
Finally Official
A/N
Live or Die
I Don't Want to See You

Moved On

145 7 5
By Reontaye

3 Months Later

"Kay I've had enough of this shit. Get your ass up now !" Aziah fussed pulling the covers off of me.

"Z stop, I just want to be alone."

"You said that before and we left you alone but as your friend I'm not gonna sit back and watch you do this to yourself."

"This is what I want to do, this is my choice and I'd appreciate it if you just left me alone. "

"Kay you can't lay here everyday crying every time you think about what happened that night."

"Please don't bring that up Aziah." I said finally getting up.

"No Kay it needs to be said." she said following me into the bathroom. "Look at yourself ma, this ain't you." I stared at her through the mirror.

"And you think you know me so well right ?"

"I believe that I do, I know that...."

"You don't know shit." I snapped

"Look Kay my intentions in coming over here were to help you. If you keep doing this everyday your career is gonna end badly." She said as I stood grounded with my arms crossed. "Now you say I don't know much but what I do know is that music is your passion. If you were to loose that part of you you'd be doing worse than you are now. You need to talk to someone, keeping that in isn't good for you." I stood silently looking towards the ground.

FLASHBACK

I pulled up to a red light and stopped. Today has been too stressful. Who would've thought so much could happen in one day. I looked over to my left to see a car pull up beside me.
"Wyatt." I rolled my eyes at the sight. He leaned over to his passenger side and kissed whoever was in the seat. Then, a man leaned his head over bobbing up and down on Wyatt's dick. I gasped as the light turned green and I zoomed off. My palms began to get sweaty and my vision blurry.

BOOM !!

"Kay ? Kay ? Oh my god, are you ok ?"
I opened my eyes to see my mom, Aziah, Jaila, and my grandma at my bed side.

"Baby do you remember anything that happened." I thought back. "No" I lied. "All I remember is a car coming head on towards me." I swore to myself that night I wouldn't dare tell anybody what happened. It's completely embarrassing.

"Kay, did you hear anything I just said?" Aziah asked.

"Z you're one of my closest friends...... my best friend actually. Can I be completely honest with you?"

"That's what I'm here for, you can tell me anything. "

"That night before I left the studio I'd been drinking. Right before the wreck happened I was sitting at the light and I saw Wyatt." I said on the verge of tears.

"Kay, is he the reason you wrecked?"

"Partly, I looked over and saw him kiss another man. Then the man started to suck..." I rushed over to the toilet and threw up. Aziah rushed over rubbing my back.

"Relax ma it's ok just breathe." I did as told to calm myself. I sat back on the floor.

"Z it hurt because it just brought back memories of the first time I caught him cheating."

"Wait he cheated on you before the Lauryn girl?" I nodded. "Bitch why didn't you say anything? I definitely would've pulled up on his ass." I chuckled.

"It's embarrassing Z. We had only been together for three years and finally moved in together. I came home he cooked and everything. You know what the strange part was?"

"What ?"

"There were two half eaten plates on the table. I brushed it off and walked upstairs then I heard moaning. I brushed that off too. Only to walk in and see him having sex with some white bitch." I scuffed.

"Bitch what did you do?" She said leaning in.

"I didn't know what to do, I was young..... I was weak minded. I stood there looking dumb. He jumped up and said what every man says when they get caught."

"It ain't what it look like or I can explain."

"Both" we said in unison and laughed.

"Kay you're beautiful and successful. You shouldn't let Wyatt's sissy ass get to you like that. He obviously was an unappreciative jerk. I mean look at all this ass." She said and I laughed. "No but seriously we should celebrate."

"Celebrate ? Hell no Z I'm not going to the club with you."

"Oh come on it's been months besides it won't be just me there. Jaila can come too." I shook my head.

"Nope"

"Fine.... I'll just call your mother and tell her...."

"Fine I'll go"

"How about next Wednesday?"

"That's fine" I sighed

"Good now take a shower you stink" she laughed

"Fuck you"

*Wednesday night

"Kay you look good girl, I'm so proud of you." Jaila said.

"I always look good Jai" I said as I applied my lip stick.

"Well you look better than you did last week." Aziah said. I stale faced her.

"Don't kill my vibe Z. I haven't done the club scene in a while so I'm kind of anxious."

"Anxious? The hell you anxious for?"

"Girl it gets crazy in there." The door bell rang. "That must be Heather."
I ran downstairs and answered the door.

"Well well well, Ms. K.Michelle you are lookin' mighty fine here." She said grabbing my hand spinning me around to see my outfit.

"Mm you look quite stunning yourself darling." I said looking her outfit over. "And just look at all this ass back here."

"Kay don't even start on that" we both laughed.

"Everybody ready" Jaila asked coming downstairs with Aziah following.

"Yup we're all set" We all walked out and got in Jaila's car. As she drove everyone just kept up small talk.

"Kay do you remember when we had a sleepover and some girl was posting mad shit about you on Twitter." Aziah mentioned.

"Hell yea I remember, she claimed that I was fucking her man. The bitch said my weave was dirty and I was broke."

"You know what... Did you really fuck him tho?" I was silent. We all erupted with laughter.

"No I did not fuck her man. I was about to though. " I smirked "he gave me head."

"Didn't you write a song about that?" Jaila asked.

"Pass me the aux" Heather said. I gave it to her. "Y'all know I love KMichelle"

"Rub ya titties if you got nice weave."
We sung along as the music blared through the speakers. "Fuck you
You's a pussy nigga anyway
While ya talking about me
Tell him how I rode ya face
Uh memphis 10 where we get it in
Money over everything
Chicks be fucking just to win
First
48 is the scene
I can kill a bitch dreams
Have you seen me in my jeans ah
If that's ya nigga
Tell him stay up off my ringer
Bouta cock it back
Watch me shoot my middle finger like." We all were turnt the rest of the way to the club. We pulled up and hopped out.

"Yass bitch!" Z said. "It's about to be turnt !"

"Right, I know if it's poppin' on the outside it's poppin' on the inside too."

"Yea and who knows Kay you might get you a man tonight" Jaila said winking at Aziah.

"I'm not looking for a man you guys, I'm just here to have fun." I said as we made our way pass the line and in the club.

"Look it's KMichelle."
"OMG K Michelle is here"
"I've got to get a picture with her"
"Her ass is fake" I heard little comments as I made my way to VIP.
I poured me and my girls a drink.

"Let's make a toast to getting Kay back on the scene and to all that ass she got in those pants." Jai said. We all clicked glasses and I downed my drink.

"Pour me some more. Tell the waiter bring another drink. Order honey Jack, we gon' drink it by the bottle" I said. My song came on and I got up. I grabbed Heathers hand and we danced together.
"Ohh twerk twerk" she said encouraging me.

"Yas make it clap hoe !" Z yelled. I laughed and grabbed my drink.

"Special shoutout ! We got my girl K Michelle in house !" The DJ's voice boomed through the club. The crowd went crazy. Someone passed me a mic and I walked over to the balcony.

"All I gotta say is I've been gone for a minute but now I'm back. My new single drops tomorrow night. I appreciate all y'all that stayed down with me. All y'all that didn't I got a big ass and you can kiss both cheeks." The crowd cheered. "SAFE SEX AND PAYCHECKS , I LOVE YALL!" I gave the mic back and walked over to my seat. I poured the last of the jack in my cup and sipped it. I noticed the girls acting weird looking in one direction.

"Mind if we join y'all." August stood smiling.

"No come on Aug." Aziah said as August and Chris made their way into our section. I couldn't lie August was looking fine but I'm past that chapter in my life. I know Aziah set this up but why. My grandma is the only one that knew of the feelings I once had for August.

"Really Z ?" I whispered to her.

"What girl ?"

"I know you did this....intentionally. I just came here to have fun not relive my past."

"I wouldn't call it reliving the past unless you two end up fucking tonight." She smirked at me. I stale faced her. "Look you came to have fun so loosen up."

"Wassup Z, this my nigga Chris."

"Nice to meet you Chris. I'm surprised you didn't come with a whole entourage August."

"Na I see you got jokes though." He laughed.

"Mmhuh, this is Jaila, Heather, and you already know Kay." I turned my head the other way acting as if I wasn't interested.

"Nice ta meet y'all." He smiled and sat in the empty spot beside me.

"We out of liquor, I'm gonna go to the bar and order more." I said getting up. I made my way down the steps and over to the bar. I needed to step out of that atmosphere in the VIP. The tension between August and I was so thick you could choke on it.

August

I can't believe Kay really lowkey dissin' a nigga. I somewhat deserve it but not fully. I reacted off of my emotions and I know she can understand dat. She was lookin' mighty fine in her all black. When she got up I was in ass heaven. I love how it move when she walkin'. She definitely had an effect on me. Ian know her dat long but she stuck on me. The shit scary cuz I'm a hit it and quit it type of guy. I guess change is good at some point in life.

"Excuse me y'all." I said getting up, going to the bar. I spotted Kay and walked over sittin' beside her. "Let me get two shots of Hennessy." I said to the bartender. I looked over to see Kay typing away on her phone. "So we actin' brand new na?"
She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Yea, I tend to avoid unimportant things from my past."

"So I'm unimportant na ?"
I chuckled "I wasn't unimportant when I was deep in dat pussy was I?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She put her phone in her pocket.

"Still that same asshole I see."

"Still the same stuck up broad I see."

"You know what? I'm trying to change and I'm like this close from cursing you out."

"You know I love it when you get rough with me."

"Special shoutout ! We got August Alsina in the house ! K Michelle and Chris Brown in the house !" Everyone started to go crazy. Then a bunch of girls ran over to the bar, bombarding a nigga. I looked over to see that Kay had disappeared.

"BACK UP BACK UP !" Security yelled getting them off of me. I spotted Kay in the corner of my eye going towards the bathroom. I need to try a different approach.

Kay

I had to get the hell away from there. They were acting like wild banshees. I'm sure once all those girls came over August totally forgot about me. I walked into the bathroom and it was surprisingly empty. I stood in the mirror checking my hair and makeup.
"You still look beautiful ma". I turned around quick.

"August what the fuck ? Get the hell out of here!"

"Kay chill out with that wanna be hard shit, actin like you don't fuck with me."

"August you need to leave me alone."

"Why ?"

"Because I don't want you ! I don't know why you keep following me. I've moved on from whatever it was we had."

"No you haven't."

"How the fuck wou...." I was cut off by his lips connecting with mine. I put my hand on his chest in attempt to push him back but they ended up on his neck only pulling him closer. He slid his hands onto my ass and squeezed. I gasped giving him the opportunity to slid his tongue in my mouth. He picked me up and put me on the counter. I would be lying if I said my panties weren't soaked right now. He pulled back biting my lip and looked down at me.

"So....you moved on ? " He said with a goofy grin. "I can see right through you baebeh. You tryna put on this front like you ain't feelin' a nigga but ya heart and ya body says otherwise." I just sat there and listened. "Ima give you time though." He said helping me off the countertop. I was so in a trance that all I could do was nod. He walked out leaving me hot and horny. I walked out and back up to our section.

"Damn Kay you been gone for a long ass time." Z commented. I sat back in my original seat by Z and August. As soon as I sat down he put his hand on my thigh rubbing it gently.

" yea I had to go to the restroom, the crowd is crazy."

"Why is your lip stick smeared ?" She asked causing Jaila and Heather to look over. August continued to rub my thigh inching his hand higher towards my center.

"Huh" I said grabbing his hand bringing it back down.

"Gone and tell em" Aug whispered in my ear. "Tell em how daddy Aug had you innat bathroom." 

"August stop" I whispered back.

"I bet dat pussy glistenin' right na fa me ain't it ?" That only made me wetter. He put his arm around me bringing me closer and resting his hand on my ass. He leaned down and pecked my lips then nibbled on my neck.

"August" I mumbled squeezing my thighs together tightly. He found my spot and sucked hardly on it. "Shit" I crossed my legs but nothing is working at this point. He finally let up and I know he left his mark.

"Ohh I see" I heard Z say. I forgot they were there. I turned to her making August move his arm from around me.
"Y'all like five seconds away from getting freaky over there."

"Z stop" I said looking down.

"We are definitely talking later" she mouthed to me." I nodded.

"We're gonna go to the bathroom" Heather said standing.

"Yea I need a break from all you love birds." Jaila chimed in. They walked downstairs and I grabbed the Jack. I need something to calm me because August is really getting to me. I'm not going to give in to him that easily though. If he truly wants me, I want him to prove it.

"I hope you thinkin' bout what I said" August said passing me his cup to fill up.

"Not too much."

"Be one hunnit" he took the drink and sipped a bit.

I sighed "August I think we should at least be friends. I don't want to just jump into a relationship."

"I can understa...."

"There that nigga go big !" Someone yelled before shots rang out in the club. We hopped up and towards the nearest door.

"KAY WATCH OUT !" August yelled pushing me into the door. I saw a girl go down taking a bullet to the chest. I ran out the door with August following me. We got in his car and he sped off into the street. I threw my head back on the seat.

"What the fuck man." I said breathing hard.

"Calm down ma, it's aight na everythang gon be good. Just breathe." Something about his voice calmed me. There was silence among us the rest of the ride. We pulled up to his house and he shut the car off.

"August I don't think this is a good idea."

"Kay, I ain't tryna fuck you.. Unless..."
He smirked and I hit his arm. "Na but fa real I'm serious bout you. As a friend I don't want you home alone and in all honestly I want you to be here." He said. The way his voice flowed so smoothly did something to me. Mentally, sexually, and emotionally, he had my hormones tied into a knot. It's like he's hypnotic and I'm under his trance. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. Maybe I'm just overthinking everything. I need to start going with the flow.

"Kay stop starin' at me like dat." He said smoothing out his pants.

"He seems to like the way I stare." I said motioning to his simi erection. I got out of the car and he followed suit.

"Well stare until he's fully up and see won't I fuck up ya walk." I raised my hands in surrender. He unlocked the door and motioned for me to walk in first. I bent over to take my shoes off and held them in my hand. I turned around and caught August staring at my ass.

"Aug stop starin' at me like dat" I said mocking him. "Can you show me to the guest room ?"

"Upstairs" I walked towards the staircase with August on my tail. We walked down the hallway a bit then he stopped me. "This it right hea'" he grabbed me by my waist pulling me towards him.  I looked up to find him staring in my face.

"What is there something on my face." I said.

"No I'm just admiring." He cuffed my ass and kissed me. It immediately went to a whole new level. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around. He backed me up into the wall never breaking the kiss. I lifted his shirt over his head and he did the same with mine. He began kissing my neck and squeezing my ass.

"August" I moaned. "We should... this is " I couldn't even get my words out. I was in heaven right now and we haven't started to penetrate. August moved his head from my neck and stared down at me. He chuckled and so did I.

"Damn" he said letting me down.

"That escalated quickly." I said grabbing my shirt from the floor.

"Well you should get to bed."

"Good night"

"Good night ma, I'll bring a t-shirt for you to sleep in." I opened the door.

"No need, I sleep naked."

It's Gettin' Hot in Here !! 🔥

Like

Share

Vote

Comment

August, Chris, Heather, Aziah, Jaila, and Kay in the Multimedia. 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 10.8K 28
Lyshell has a nice life. When she was is highschool she always wanted to be with August, but at one point in time she realized 'Who would want a girl...
908 70 16
August alsina the guy every girl wants to date is having the time off his life but he is single then he meets Kylie Jenner and they start hanging out...
344K 12.5K 71
AirRen and August would ride for each other no matter the situation but when that's left in the past, what really comes after August.....
45.4K 1.7K 69
take a journey through the rest of kmichelle and august love life as a married couple will they survive? or wiil they come to a breaking point? Read...