Promise {A One Direction Fanf...

By samm895

More

Promise {A One Direction Fanfiction}
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

23 1 1
By samm895

I start walking being careful, watching every movement. My family could drive past me. You never know.

I wandered when I saw a group of screaming girls. I moved to the front to see what it was. There was a bus. Not just any bus. One Directions bus. I saw Niall in the window so I smiled and waved. He did the same back to me. It was to me because I pointed to me and Niall nodded.

The crowd was getting bigger and bigger which meant less breathing air and more people wanted up front. A random girl pulled me to the ground by my hair. I closed my eyes to stop the tears when I felt someone move over top of me.

"You ok, love?" A calm Irish accent asked. My eyes open to reveal Niall.

"Oh uh.... Yea I'm fine. My head is a bit soar. Thanks for asking," I looked him in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Here come with me," Niall stands up and takes my hand and helps me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked concerned. He led me into the bus as a response. The rest of the boys stared at me. I looked down. Nope still human.

"This is uh... I never caught your name," Niall frowns.

"You never caught it cause I never said it. My names Mikayla," I introduce.

"Hey," the other boys welcome.

"What's on your wrists?" Harry asks. My sleeves are up so you see my cuts.

"N-nothing," I stutter pulling my sleeves down. Harry walks over and pulls my sleeves up.

"Why?" Harry asks and I take a deep breath. Preparing for the story that was about to be told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 9.9K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
993K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
388K 11.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
168K 6.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...