Peter Pan/Robbie Kay Imagines

By nevxrlxnd

I am creating many different Peter Pan, Tommy/Nathan Clark, and Robbie Kay imagines. Some contain fluff and s... More

AN
Prompts! Yay!
forgotten
deal
death
whats the point...
mine
only you (requested)
Arguments
Competition
going too far
Late Night Birthday Parties
Nightmares
the curse
Do you remember me?
do you remember me? part 2
love at first sight part 2
such a tease
shy artsy boy
shy artsy boy pt 2
study sessions get dirty
spin the bottle
forbidden love
presidents, chinese, and makeout sessions
dates, more makeout sessions, and cold lasagna
forbidden love pt. 2

love at first sight

3.6K 32 15
By nevxrlxnd

warnings: fluff and a bit sad
{requested}
Robbie's POV:

Today I was in (Y/H/T) at a Once Upon a Time convention. Today had been a lot of fun so far. I got to hang out with my former cast members and I realized how much I missed them. I was about to go out for a panel with some of the other cast members. I stood there waiting for my name to be called since the other two already went out.

"And finally... one of your favorites... Robbie Kay!!" Lee announced and I could hear all the girl screaming.

I walked out and saw so many people. They all were taking pictures and videos. They're screams because louder as they saw me. I smiled and waved at all of them. I gave Lee a hug before sitting down in my seat.

"Okay so we are going to start the questions over here." Lee said pointing to our left.

There were many questions asked and answers given. There were many laughs but then one girl walked up to the mic.

I looked over and saw a beautiful girl standing next to a boy. She smiled as she saw me look over. I couldn't help but stare at her features. Her beautiful (Y/H/S) (Y/H/C), her big (Y/E/C) eyes, and her adorable little nose.

"Hi!"I said holding out the end for a second. "What's your name love?"

"Hi Robbie!" she giggled. "I'm Y/N!"

Her giggle was so adorable.

"Hey Y/N! What's your question."

"So my question is actually for you, Robbie." she said. "So uhm... do you think that if Pan were to find a love interest do you think he'd change in anyway?"

I stared at her for a moment.

"Uh... Robbie?" Lee said into his mic.

I shook my head and looked around at everyone then back at her.

"A love interest... Hm... that is a good question. I don't know you're gonna have to come back to me on that one..." I chuckled earning giggles from the audience. "I think that maybe he would probably change when he's around whoever his love interest is but when he's around anyone else he'd remain the same. And I think he'd be very protective over whom ever this girl would be."

My answer earned lots of applause and screams from the audience. I chuckled before looking at the audience for a second then back at Y/N.

"Thank you!" she giggled before walking away with the boy she stood with.

"Thank you." I said

He honestly looked like he did not want to be here. But she however she looked very happy. My eyes followed her as she made her way back to her seat. She sat down around the back of the audience but on the end near the center isle. I smiled as I saw I was able to see her.

Throughout the entire panel I was watching her. Occasionally shed pull out her phone and start taking pictures or a video of us up on stage. Her case looked like it had me on it. I couldn't tell but it looked black and green. And possible there was white text on it...? (AN: I basically just described one of my phone cases. But I'll put a picture below) Then the panel ended and I took one last look at her before we exited the stage. I had to get ready for the photo ops. I was honestly hoping that I'd get to see her there.

Y/N's POV:

During the panel I noticed that Robbie was looking at me. Maybe it was just me wanting him to be staring at me. He was probably just looking in my general direction. Once the panel was over and they left they stage I was kind of sad. But I knew that photo ops were soon. I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and dragged him out of the theater. We stood in the line that wasn't too long.

"Y/N, why are we in line right now? He won't be here for another," he checked his phone for a time. "30 minutes."

"The line will probably get super long if we don't get in line now. If you don't want to wait you can go to our seats in the theater and wait until I come back."

"You sure, I can wait with you." he said rubbing my arm.

"I'm sure. If you don't want to you don't have to." I smiled reassuringly.

"Okay." he kissed my cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too." I said before he walked away back to the theatre.

-

While waiting in the line I was able to talk to some other people who were also waiting. We talked about the show and Robbie. I was so excited and I couldn't hide it. Then I saw Robbie walking toward the door that was right next to me.

"Oh my goodness, it's Robbie!" Michelle, one person I was talking to said as she pointed in his direction.

Fans pulled out their phones including me and started to video him.

He was coming up to me and he smiled.

"Hi Robbie!" I smiled so big.

"Hey Y/N." he smiled and waved as he looked at me with a big smile before being escorted into the other room.

As it shut I stopped the video and put my phone into my pocket before fangirling.

"Oh my god Y/N! He remembered your name!" Kelly, one of the other girls I was talking to said.

"I know! That's crazy!! How did he remember my name!?" I asked giggling.

"I don't know... Maybe he just so happened to." Michelle shrugged.

"Maybe..." I shrugged.

Then the line began to move forward and we got closer and closer to the front. I was shaking because I was so nervous. I just hope that I don't fuck this up. I texted my boyfriend to tell him they were starting.

Robbie's POV:

She was here. I could see her. She stood right next to the door I had to go into to get to the photo ops. I walked in her direction with my escort. They all got out their phones and recorded me walking in.

"Hi Robbie!" Y/N giggled.

"Hey Y/N!" I said waving and giving her a big grin.

I then walked into the door and went to start the photo ops. I really wanted to get through these photo ops quickly so I could see her.

Fan after fan came to take a picture with me. Each time I'd say hello and ask how they were doing. Each and every time they'd say 'I'm great!' and we'd take the picture. Then I'd say by and they would walk off giggling or smiling. Soon eventually I could see her getting closer and closer to me.

Finally she was up next. I'm going to take my time with her. Not be too long or to quick. She walked up to me and smiled.

"Hey Robbie!" she giggled with a big cheeky smile as her beautiful (Y/E/C) orbs looked up at me.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm absolutely amazing! How are you?" she asked as she wrapped her arm around me.

"I'm super great!" I smiled at her.

"Okay guys," the photographer said. "1..2..3.." and he took the picture.

"Okay, well bye Y/N. I'll see you later?" I asked.

"Yes! Of course!" she said with a giggle.

"Alright then I'll see you then." I smiled.

"Okay!" she giggled before walking away.

I watched as she walked away. The boy who was there before stood waiting for her. They walked out of the room together and it make me a bit sad and angry at the same time. I was a bit jealous. Then I quickly went through the rest of the photo ops. I went to go into my dressing room and relax for a while.

Y/N's POV:

As my boyfriend and I left the room I was fangirling and he was trying to calm me down. He looked a bit angry. We went into another room as I tried to calm down. Once I calmed down we found a place to sit.

"Hey, you seem angry. A something wrong."

"No." (Y/C/N) said.

"You seem angry."

"I'm fine." he huffed.

"You don't look fine."

He was silent for a moment.

"Okay, maybe I'm jealous of the way you care about Robbie. It seems like you really care about him a lot and I just feel like you care about him more."

"(Y/C/N) you shouldn't be jealous at all. I love you." I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. "Okay?"

He deeply sighed and looked at me.

"Okay."

Now we had to wait for a while until it was time for autographs. Once autographs came around I was super excited, although we were like the very last ones in line which sucked. We were waiting in the car and we both fell asleep and when we woke up we realized that the autographs were already started.

Robbie's POV:

I was kind of sad because I didn't see Y/N at all and the line was getting shorter and shorter.

"Can I have a hug?" the fan I was currently talking to asked in a shy voice.

"Of course." I held my arm out as she walked around the table.

We hugged and she walked away with a big grin on her face. I watched as she walked away and turned to where the next person would come. Then I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was her. She held the boy's hand they swung it back and forth. God how I wish I could hold her hand like that. They let go and she walked up to me nervously with the picture of us from photo ops.

"Hi, Y/N. Thought you wouldn't come." I chuckled as she place the photo on the table.

"I thought we weren't going to make it." she chuckled nervously. "We fell asleep in the car waiting for the autographs to start."

"Oh, yeah. That was a long wait." I said as I signed the picture 'Best wishes, Y/N! Hope you're having a wonderful day!". "What a lovely photo this is."

I looked up at her and she was grinning. She seemed a bit less nervous.

"So I was wondering if I could uh... maybe have a hug?" she asked shrugging a little.

"Yes, o-of course." I said standing up since I was getting tired of sitting and the autographs were over.

I hugged her and she buried her head into my chest. I looked at the boy she was with and he glared at us. I glared back at him then rubbed her back as we let go of each other.

"I'm so glad I got to meet you Robbie!" she giggled.

"I'm glad I got to meet you, Y/N." I said rubbing her arm.

She sighed then giggled again.

"Everytime you say my name my heart just flutters."

I warmly smiled at her.

"I'm glad, Y/N." I said

"Bye Robbie." She smiled.

"Goodbye, Y/N." I said before she grabbed the picture.

She turned and walked away with that boy who I was assuming was her boyfriend and jealousy boiled up inside me. I know that I've only known about her for 1 day but I still am jealous because he is able to hug her and kiss her and hold her. He's able to comfort her whereas I cannot, because she is his. And we aren't even from the same place. I sighed as I watched her exit the theater with him.

"You ready to go Robbie?" my escort asked me.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said and she took me back stage where everyone else waited.

I sat down on a chair and sighed.

"Hey Robbie!" Robin said in a cheer voice sitting next to me. He noticed I was upset and furrowed his eyebrows together. "You okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine."

"You sure? What happened?"

"Well you remember the fan I was telling you about?"

"Oh yeah, what about her?"

"Well... she has a boyfriend, and plus I will never be able to see her again."

"I'm sorry Robbie." he said patting my back.

I gave him a weak smile. I sighed before sliding down my seat a little. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter and looked at many of the pictures fans had posted on there. I then stumbled upon hers. I looked at how happy she was in the picture. Then I read the caption

I can't believe that I got to meet Robbie Kay today! This was such an amazing day and I can't believe I got to hug him! Thank you Robbie for making today unforgettable. #OUAT(Y/H/T) ❤️😘

I smiled as I read it. I liked it and commented.

I'm glad that you had a wonderful day! Hope to see you again. ☺️ #OUAT(Y/H/T)

I decided to follow her and save the picture onto my phone just so I'd never forget her I case I never get to see her again. I put my phone away and sighed.

-

So how did you guys like this? It was requested and I tried to make it the best I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.6K 49
Let me know if you want the reader to have powers or not. Please keep requests clean. No personals. I don't own the characters, pictures, or videos...
110K 2.7K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...
150K 2.9K 17
I don't do dirty. ~REQUESTS CLOSED~ *DISCLAIMER* I do not own the Once Upon A Time characters. Some scenes are straight from the TV show. This is sim...
144K 2.2K 28
Ever felt tired of sweet, innocent little Y/N in Peter Pan imagines? Want something else? A dark minded Y/N? Stubborn, strong willed and fierce Y/N...