Kuroko's Other Side

By BluerAbyss

What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and d... More

KUROKO'S OTHER SIDE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Vanilla Milk Shake vs Basketball
KUROKO'S DARK SIDE
KUROKO'S ARROGANT SIDE
KUROKO'S DANGEROUS SIDE
KUROKO'S TRUE SIDE
EPILOGUE: An Interview

KUROKO'S DANGEROUS SIDE

5.3K 133 18
By BluerAbyss

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or any of it's characters but I do own the plot and my OC Kuroko Tatsuma. All of the Dialogues and the idea of this Fanfiction is solely from my imagination. This may contain spoilers from the mangga's Extra Game, but the plot is still mine.

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------
(PARY TWO)
TETSUYA'S POV
Seeing the Generation of miracles fall is a wonderful sight, really it gives me this happiness and giddiness that I never felt felt before specially now that their proud captain has fallen to the ground being looked by others. It is a shame really he took pride in his emperor eye but that same ability destroyed him and with that I can't help myself from grinning.

KAGAMI'S POV
I was stunned and I can see that almost all of us was silent in shock when Akashi fell how can that happen? He has the emperor eye right but why is he the one on the ground now? Then I heard Tetsuya laugh.

"That is amazing, what a wonderful sight..." he breathed and laughed again. What the hell is wrong with him.
"That Captain of the Jabberwock has used emperor eye against Akashi..." Tatsuya informed us.
"But Akashi has that ability too right, he should have been able to counter..." Hyuga-senpai said but Tatsuya just gave him a sympathetic look.
"He can't, the emperor eye used against him is in a much more higher level than the emperor eye he possess and now that they have revealed a deadly trick I don't think we can hold up in this quarter," Tatsuma continued and watched the game again in silence.

We watched as the Jabberwock gained points until they were now ahead of us with double digits. They are shaken from what happened that they can't concentrate on their game. Seeing Akashi fall like that had thrown them off balance even the coolness and smoothness of Akashi's plays were none to be found throughout the game until we heard the whistle signaling that the second quarter is done.

During the half time, the generation of miracles were silent and the same with us. I mean it's really a blow to see your team captain fall right in front of you.

"That was epic..." Tetsuya broke the silence and smirked.
"Tetsuya will you please at least shut up for the mean time," I snarled at him because he is not helping our situation.
"That was really pathetic, the absolute was destroyed by no one," then he laughed.
"Okay let's stop this self pity, there is still the 3rd and 4th quarter... Kagami you will enter in place of Murasakibara and you little brother you will replace Kise," Tatsuma said and I just nodded.

We spent the half time thinking of a strategy to evade the Jabberwock's emperor eye. The Quasi emperor eye that I and Tetsuya used would be impossible to pull off again because we don't really know what is the extent of the emperor eye we are about to face and another reason is that Tetsuya is not the same as the Tetsuya whom I used the quasi emperor eye together.

"Akashi don't let that event shake you, I'm sure you will be able to see some solution to that Emperor Eye," Tatsuma reminded. "Don't be affected because that is what the Jabberwocks want for you to be shaken so that they can't defeat you," Tatsuma looked around the room and we all nodded.

We all proceeded to the court and I can see that the audience is tense and anxious. I will not let them win this game.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Third quarter started with the victorious face of Jabberwock but the Vorpal Sword has still the determination to win. Now that Kagami and Tetsuya entered the court hope was again given and they are determined to win but within everything something is brewing and anytime soon they will witness it all.

Like from any other game, Tetsuya uses his passing skill in assisting his team mates while Kagami uses his super jumps to make points. The team is doing good but Jabberwock will not let them run loose. Every point that the Vorpal Sword makes they always matches it causing no change in the score difference. Frustration has started to creep in each of the members of Vorpal Sword except for one. Third quarter ended with Jabberwock still at the lead.

KAGAMI'S POV
"Conventional way really doesn't work on them," Tetsuya broke the tense silence.
"What do you mean?" Kagami asked making them all looked to a smirking Tetsuya.
"Because your being soft, why don't you try being aggressive and knock them all out," he grinned, when I say he grinned it's a grin with malice and something more dangerous.
"Yeah we want that to do that but we can't because of that Emperor eye," Aomine said in an irritated manner. Which made Tetsuya laugh.
"Hey Akashi let me handle that Captain," he said with a commanding tone. I bet he never thought of Akashi as a Captain in this game.
"Why would I do that?" Akashi asked without any expressions.
"It's better if Akashi will still handle the Jabberwock captain and besides you might not be able to defeat him," Midorima second the motion and we all nodded. Which only earned laughter from Tetsuya.
"And you think, you're the one who can out match him?" Tetsuya asked sarcastically while raising a brow.
"Enough, Akashi change marks with Tetsuya, if we want to win this game let Tetsuya handle Nash Gold," Tatsuma decided and we all looked at him questioningly.
"But Tatsuma we can't do that Akashi has the Emperor eye and he is the only one who can take down Nash," Hyuga-senpai interjected and Tatsuma just sighed.
"I know what my brother's capable of and I think in this situation he is the only one who can really out match Nash Gold," Tatsuma reasoned.
"If that is the only way we must take a risk for the sake of winning," Kageyoshi-san agreed and we just kept quiet and followed.
"By the way I may not be able to make more passes this time, that's why suck it up and make points without my passes," Tetsuya informed us and proceeded to the court.
"I guess we can't do anything this time but to go with the flow," I chuckled and followed suit.

TETSUYA'S POV
Now that I'm facing the Captain of Jabberwock I can feel the excitement and the pleasure of seeing him on the ground. Thinking about everything I can do to hum makes me smile.

"Now, now where is your team captain is he already cowering in fear that he doesn't want to face me?" Nash Gold asked with a taunting tone.
"Yeah so I took his place because apparently I'm the only one who can bring you to your knees and that is a promise," I smirked at him.

The fourth quarter started with me of course guarding this huge guy while he is trying to intimidate me. Well I'm not easy to intimidate but I can easily intimidate someone if I want to. Playing with this guy is so much fun, the way he always predicts my movements and the direction of where I'm going to pass the ball is exciting. I think for three minutes I didn't make any points and I can feel the eyes of 'my team mates' boring holes into me. Well they should be glad because of me they can easily make points. I can already see the realization in Nash's eyes and I smirked at him.

"You little cunning man, so that's what this is all about... Taking off my attention from your team mates by letting me focus on you, that will never happen again..." and there it is he realized it, well he is really a good player and I will not argue with that.

Nash suddenly moved at an incredible speed much like Aomine's speed but slightly different because the speed I'm seeing now is not of a wild nature but a calm and calculating speed but that will not be able to affect me.

After doing my best efforts in guarding this so called Captain, he was able to evade me and use his emperor eye on me which of course did not have any effect me.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Nash Gold expected to see the blue haired guy to fall but to his surprise his emperor eye has no effect which only earned a laugh from the blue haired guy. The menacing laugh echoed 'causing all the players to be frozen and wonder what is happening.

Nash has the ball already and had made a shot earning 3 points but the sinister laugh compelled him to turn around and look at the blue haired boy. Tetsuya continued to laugh that the players don't know what to do and some might think his become crazy.

"Sorry, sorry... That was just hilarious... Now the ball is still playable so let's continue the game..." Tetsuya said after laughing while waving his hand and the game continued. Nash was shocked at the man in front of him, he used the emperor eye but he was still standing.
"Really you tried using emperor eye against me are you dumb or just plain idiot?" Tetsuya mumbled but everyone heard it and he smirked seeing the shocked state of Nash.

Members of the Jabberwock together with the Vorpal Sword were all shocked at that statement,Nash's Emperor Eye did not work on Tetsuya. After what happened, both teams seems to recover from that shock and that's when Tetsuya made his move.

Nash was able to get pass Tetsuya but with just a blink Tetsuya is already in front of him.

"Don't under estimate me, because I can bring you down, I will let this game be your nightmare... That every time you wake up or even hold a ball you will remember me I will haunt you and I will make sure of that..." Tetsuya said with emphasis in every word, venom coating every word he spoke, the intensity of his voice making every one around him flinch.

NASH GOLD'S POV
What us this feeling? I never felt this way before, is this what fear is? I can feel myself shiver in fear, I can already feel cold sweat all over my being. I can't even avert my gaze from him, there is something very lethal, very dangerous in the way he looked at me and I can feel the intensity of the words he said. I saw him grin, a sinister grin and that's when I realized the ball is already on his eyes and he dribbled and with in seconds I was on the ground.

"That is the difference between the two of us, you can't use your Emperor Eye on me but just my mere presence can bring you to your knees and starting now you can't play the game you wanted..." and he laughed.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Nash Gold was left there still stunned at what happened. Tetsuya attacked and the rest of the Jabberwock left the ones they should be guarding to intercept Tetsuya while Tetsuya gladly accepted this as a form of challenge and like a hurricane that destroys every thing on its path he  left them all on the ground and made a shot. The only sound to be heard on that place was the sinister laugh Tetsuya left after he made all the Jabberwock fall.

"You think you can win?? You think you can continue to belittle us?? I may not be the same as the other me but I still need to fight to show you that no one will be able to defeat me, no one will be able to defeat us..." Tetsuya shouted and declared which earned a sudden cheer from the crowd and a smile from his team mates.

"And now I WILL DESTROY YOU, WE WILL DESTROY YOU...and I will make sure of that," Tetsuya announced and thus the real battle has began.

-------------------------------------------End of Part Two

I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading and for the support.
I will be posting the last chapter and a short epilogue for this story soon.

Leave your Comments and Votes, I'll be happy to know what you think.

ABYSS OF FLAME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 847 23
Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin found out what's the reason cause of Kuro...
183K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
589K 29.1K 39
Paralyzed from the neck down, a former basketball star wished only for one thing. And like a miracle, he wakes up in a new world, in a new body-- and...
630K 16.9K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...