The Man Who Can't Be Moved

By acsmstwriter

More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

1

10K 236 110
By acsmstwriter

Skinny love - Birdy 🎧

I came to school early because I didn't want to be late. My professor in sociology is a terror, and I'm scared to be called first on our recitation or to get an F just because I didn't make it on time.

When I was about to take a seat, our class representative texted me that my professor told him that he would not be around today.

I can't believe I only slept for 3 hours last night because I studied for our recitation. That means my efforts have been wasted, thanks to my professor and his sudden change of plans.

I was on my way to the field to play soccer when I walked past the library.

"Is sleeping in the library a bad idea?" I asked myself.

(Not at all. Unless the librarian hears your snore.)

(Well, I don't snore.)

(Good, then you can go.)

Do I sound like a crazy person because I'm talking to myself? Well, I actually have friends, but they are not around yet. I'm usually the early bird, just so you know.

I entered the library.

Wow, so this is what a library looks like? Huh, I'm impressed.

The last time I entered here was when my professor in accounting asked me to borrow a book, and that was like a decade ago.

I sat on a table far from the librarian's desk because if she sees me sleeping, I bet I'll be banned from here.

I was almost asleep when I heard sobs.

My eyes looked at where the sobs were coming from.

Right on the other side of my table, I saw a black-haired guy with round eyeglasses and sharp, cold eyes.

He is crying.

He is crying over a book he's reading.

I frowned and thought to myself, "What is he reading, and why is he crying?"

I almost stood up to ask him, but suddenly I felt like not doing it. I feel like he'll just act like he didn't notice me because he'll be shy enough to talk, knowing that he is crying at the moment.

So I just sat there and stared at him while he was crying.

Later on, someone approached him, and I suppose that's his friend. He whispered something to him, and then he stood up and returned the book to the shelf. Then they went outside the library together.

I got curious, so I stood up and took the book he was reading awhile ago and started reading it.

Guess what...

I cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
49.9K 3.8K 15
"You only read books halfway. What's with that?" "I hate reading the endings." A book in which Wonwoo hates reading the ends of books and Mingyu has...
141K 6.5K 47
"I'm always honest" "That's a lie" "I know"
10.5K 446 14
Confessing and accepting our feelings takes alot of courage. Here to inform you that its a fanfic and a bxb so if you are not okay with the content y...