A Pirate's Kiss (Wattys Winn...

By iluvdaisychain

(The Trilogy is now complete) This novel was written in 2011 when I was 15 - I'm slowly editing but please fo... More

Introduction
Chapter One | A Stolen Kiss
Chapter Two | Letters
Chapter Three | Innocence
Chapter Four | Silver Eyes
Chapter Five | Gold
Chapter Six | Bottle of Rum
Chapter Seven | Handcuffed
(8) Never Underestimate Me
(9) Henry and the Creature
(10) History
(11) The Truth
(12) Dark and Light
(13) The Mermaid Door
(14) Sea Shanties and Captivations
(15) The Drunken Sailor
(16) Bleeding Water
(17) Hungry Kisses
(18) Regret
(19) Something Close To Heartbreak
(20) Burning Me
(21) Hand Fighting and Lady Thighs
(22) Beautiful Sight
(23) Captivated
(24) Indifference
(25) Not the One
(26) That Will Teach Him
(27) Don't Fight Me
(28) Strength
(29) Selfish
(30) Golden Moments
(31) I' Taren ar' ho Dgiathatch
(33) Flying Free
Epilogue: Surprise
Authors Note

(32) Scarred

190K 5.9K 1K
By iluvdaisychain

Next Chapter!! Yay!! *Waves hands in the air*

Read and enjoy and dont forget to

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Thankyou all n.n 

Daisy xx

____________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

It's funny how perfect can be upended so quickly. 

A massive screeching roar split through the air followed by a gigantic jolt to the side of the ship that tipped my world sideways. I was too surprised to scream when the movement made me fly off the piano seat and onto the floor. The roar came again and Lacy shrieked loudly, Cobalt had pushed her behind him onto my bed and was holding his hand out to me. 

"Circe! Come over here!"

Attempting to stand, I gripped the side of the piano, leaning against it heavily. There was a splintering crunching sound and I watched in horror as the side of the wall closest to the rear of the ship caved in slightly. 

"CIRCE!" Cobalts voice demanded my attention but I couldn't look away from the wooden wall that was slowly being destroyed by whatever was on the other side of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him trying to get Lacy to let go of him so he could come to me but she was close to hysterical, tears streaming down her face and ruining the make-up I had so carefully applied. 

It all seemed laughable now, that we had been happy and playing dress ups no more than five minutes ago, it was like some kind of sick joke.

There was another ear splitting roar and Lacy screamed again as a massive clawed foot gorged a gigantic hole in the side of the wall, the wood giving way under the weight like it was made of cardboard. 

Cobalt was yelling at me again but there was so much noise that I couldn't make out what he was saying and I fell to the floor again as the ship jolted sharply, tipping down towards where the scaly foot was poking through the wall. Realizing what was happening, I scrabbled desperately around for anything that would stop me from sliding towards those deadly claws. 

I managed to hook onto one of the piano legs and in a daze, reminding myself to thank Obsidian for screwing it into the floor. There was a sudden crash, but it was towards the front of the ship this time and when the door to my room was wrenched off its hinges and flung aside like it weighed nothing, revealing the furious person standing in the doorway I almost cried with relief.

So great was his fury that it almost seemed to create a distinguishable aura  around his body. Although I had never been so happy to see him before in my life, I was also slightly scared of this towering figure that was radiating darkness and anger from his every pore, his eyes burning as golden as an angels halo, even though at this moment he was anything but holy. 

His sword was drawn by his side and when I noticed that it already had what looked like blood dripping from the blade, my fear spiked and my breath caught in my throat momentarily.

For a moment he paused, taking in Cobalt struggling with Lacy, the caved in wall, the giant clawed foot that was tilting the entire ship and when he turned to face me I gasped at the sight of the jagged bloody line that cut straight down the right side of his face, tears involuntarily springing to my eyes when I realized that only one bright golden eye was staring back at me. 

I don't know what he saw in my eyes but whatever it was, it made his face twist until he looked even more furious if that was possible. His top lip curled up and I was shocked to see that his incisor teeth were slightly more pointed than normal and the ripping snarl, that came out of his mouth as he charged towards the far wall, was so animalistic that I wondered for a moment if he was completely himself. 

He was fantastic, the way he moved as though nothing could hold him back and as he reached the place where the floor dipped down drastically he pushed off with one foot and flew through the air, sword raised defiantly above his head, before he brought it down in a gleaming arc to stab right through the scaled foot. 

There was a furious roar from outside that rattled the walls and Obsidian answered with roar of his own as he raised his sword and brought it down again and again until the foot retracted, causing the ship to tip suddenly as it settled flat again and leaving a gaping hole in the wall of my room. 

There was a moments silence before, shaking, I got slowly to my feet, taking in the destruction. Everything in my room that wasn't attached to the floor or the wall had slid to the far wall, the heavier objects crushing the smaller ones. Where the hole was, the floor beneath it was dented in a large circle, the splintered boards proof of just how much weight the foot had been applying. 

But what held my attention was the man standing stock still in the middle of the destruction. Blood dripped from the hand that held his sword, the whole weapon was coated in the gory shade, his other hand was covering his face and as I watched, his shoulders shook slightly.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cobalt finally release Lacy's hold on his arm and make as though to move towards his brother but I held out a hand and stopped him in his tracks.

"It's not over." I said, my voice cracking slightly. I don't know how I knew but I did. This was just the calm before the storm. "Take Lacy and go."

"But-"

"Cobalt. I want you to taken Lacy and go and find Leonardo. I don't care what you do after that, just get her out of this room." I said the last part with a pointed look towards Obsidian and internally sighed with relief when realization dawned on Cobalts face. In one movement he had Lacy scooped up in his arms, holding her tightly as he navigated around the mess on the floor before swiftly exiting the room.

The second he was out the door Obsidian was at my side, crushing me into his chest before I had even registered what was happening. His muscles were bunched and tense around me, his free hand that wasn't holding the sword had knotted itself in my hair, holding me tight to him. 

"Are you okay?" He whispered, his voice grating and husky. There was a dark undercurrent to the words that made me realize just how mad he was at the moment. I stopped in the middle of trying to pull away, knowing that my attempts would be fruitless and choosing just to reply for the moment.

"Yes. What was that?"

His only answer was to tug me closer against him with one hand until I was on the verge of being pulled off the ground. His head came down as he pressed the side of his face into my hair, breathing in deeply. The massive arms around me were shaking slightly as his nuzzled his nose along the line of my neck and I trembled at the feel of the fire that seemed to ignite inside me at his touch.

When he spoke, he ignored my question completely. "I didn't want you to see that." 

It was a moment before I could find my voice. "Why?"

"I didn't want to scare you." 

He hadn't stopped tracing my neck as he spoke and it was making it slightly hard to concentrate. It was also causing my voice to waver embarrassingly whenever I spoke and my hands found their way up to clasp around his arms in order to keep myself steady. 

"I was scared for you, but you didn't scare me."

He tone was surprised. "I didn't?"

"Well maybe a little," I admitted. "You came in, covered in blood, looking like you were about to kill everything in sight." 

I suddenly remembered that he was hurt and I felt like smacking myself. I tried to pull back so I could look at his face but his arms just tightened all the more.

"Obsidian, let me see your face."

His voice was strained. "You don't want to look at it, it's not pretty, trust me."

I felt slightly frustrated and wriggled more, trying to push him away from me. "I don't care, I can heal it, just let me see."

"I can't let you do that, you need to save your energy."

I scowled at his chest, annoyed at his stubbornness and then swiftly kicked him in the shin. 

"Ow! What was for?" He didn't released me fully as I had hoped but his hold and relaxed enough for the moment that I was able to shove one of my arms between us and crane my neck to look up at him. Realizing what I was trying to do, he had resolutely turned the injured side away from me so that I couldn't see. What I could see however was the thick line of blood that was trickling down his neck and staining the collar of his white shirt a gory red. 

"Obsidian, show me your face."

"Circe ..."

Determined, I reached up a hand to touch the edge of his jaw gently. 

"Obsidian, look at me." 

My voice was soft and his jaw clenched in response before he stiffly turned his head around to face me. 

I held back a gasp and had to close my eyes for a moment before opening them again and when I did I instantly felt bile rise up in my throat at the mess that was the  right side of his face. 

The cut was deep and long and certainly hadn't been done with a knife, it was too jagged for that. Blood poured straight from the wound, congealing in some areas and I knew the only reason it was doing that was because of Obsidians ability to heal rather faster than normal, something that I still didn't fully understand.

However that wasn't what horrified me the most, no, it was the fact that the gash sliced straight through his right eye that sickened me to the core. His beautiful golden eyes ... 

"Oh Obsidian," I whispered, reaching out a hand to hover over his wound. I didn't know what to do. "you have to let me at least try to fix your eye." I felt a stray tear spill down over my cheek as I fumbled to grasp my pendant. "Please, just let me fix it, I can't- I have extra energy, I can't not do it, I-" I was babbling now and silently he reached up to brush my tears away with his fingers, effectively halting my speech. His one golden eye burned through me and even though it was only one eye that staked me to the spot, his look was so intense that it felt as though he was piercing me with two.

"No." He said softly. "I can't let you."

I stared up at him for a moment longer. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

And then, moving so fast that I surprised myself I reached into my bodice and pulled out my pendant. I pressed it firmly onto the bottom of the gash and concentrated harder than I had ever done before.

Heal

There was a blinding flash of white light and the amount of energy that shot out from the pendant lifted me off my feet and threw me backwards. I was momentarily winded and when I got my breath back I instantly felt the fatigue wash over me, almost causing my eyes to slide shut instantly.

"Circe!" 

I pried my eyes back open to see Obsidian struggling to sit up from his position on the ground and drag himself towards me. 

"Circe, what did you do?"

"I fixed it," I said tiredly, forcing myself to stay awake. I had to make sure it was fully healed. As he reached my side I dragged myself into sitting position against the wall, my head lolling forwards slightly every few seconds. My vision swam and there was momentarily two Obsidians in front of me. I squinted and pushed them back into one, before I reached out to touch the right side of his face, crying out when I felt the angry puckered line under my fingers. 

"It didn't work!"

He reached for me, drawing me into the warm circle of his arms, both of us still seated on the floor. 

"I could kill you right now," He growled. "I told you not to do that and you didn't listen, you're easy pickings now." The last part was almost said to himself but I was too distraught to listen to the full meaning of his words. 

"I didn't work," A choked sob found its way out of my throat when I realized that looking into his eyes was never going to be the same again. 

He pulled back slightly too look down at me with a mixture of exasperation and anger. "What are you talking about you silly girl, of course it worked, as well as it could anyway."

I hiccuped. "What do you mean?"

He reached up a hand to his face, tracing along the scar until he got to his eyelid. His fingers fumbled for a minute before he swiftly yanked the skin of his eyelid outwards, flinching as the thick crust of blood that had dried around his eye broke, tugging on the delicate skin as it did. 

He rubbed his eye for a second and I was unable to breathe as slowly he blinked twice before raising his gaze to capture mine. My heart stuttered and for a moment I could have swore that it stopped beating right in his chest. His eye was fixed alright, but it was colored a darker gold than the left one and straight down the middle of the iris was a burnt red gold line that matched up with the scar. 

"Oh my God. It looks- It looks like-" It looks like his pendant, was what I was trying to say but the words just seemed to dry up in my throat. 

Obsidian squinted at me and rubbed his right eye again. "Who cares how it looks," He growled. "you shouldn't have done that, I have to get you somewhere safe-"

"I'll be the one taking care of that."

The voice that came from behind us was cold and hard, yet at the same time so breathtakingly beautiful that my breath caught in my throat. Obsidian had stiffened at the sound of the voice, but his eyes hadn't moved from mine.

"Step away from her."

I craned my neck slightly in an attempt to see around him, but his arms tightened and his eyes flared as he looked at me. I could almost hear the words he was trying to convey.

Don't move.

"Unless you want a sword through your neck dhaeraow, I suggest you step away from her. Now."

Obsidians top lip curled into a sneer at the unfamiliar word and I wondered what it meant. I reached out a hand to his face and nodded once, I would face whoever this person was, I couldn't let him get hurt. 

His face was stony as he looked down at me but eventually I felt his arms loosen around me and so slowly that it was almost painful, he stood up, his eyes never leaving my own. His body still hid whoever was behind him from my view and with one more blazing look, he turned faster than I thought was possible, leaping back as he did so and bringing his sword up to clash against another. As he did, the owner of the mysterious voice was revealed and I gasped aloud at the sight of the new comer. 

It was a beautiful young woman who looked to be around my own age. Her features were delicate, her skin milky white in color and she wore the strangest clothes I had ever seen. The material was a light gray in color and was webbed in beautiful designs that clung to her arms and the rest of her body like a second skin. The top of the outfit was joined to the bottom that flared out into a pair of pants that were loose and floating, the same light gray shade as the top half of her ensemble. Around her neck hung thick golden rings and the same rings lined her wrists and ankles. Her feet were bare and her light pink lips were curled back into a snarl to match Obsidians. 

"Ile do'il a' amin dhaeraow," She hissed, her voice ringing like a bell. "I will crush you like the bug that you are."

I silently willed Obsidian to back down but I knew that it was hopeless, Obsidian never backed down. 

As I had suspected his face twisted with fury and he growled loudly. "We were informed by Queen Deuaich that we would be received peacefully once we reached Norsa alu tanya tuulo' i' menel.Instead you attack us with your oversized bats and attempt to take her by force. And you call me the traitor." He spat furiously. 

"Aineolach dunine daonna!" The beautiful girl roared back. "That was not for her to promise! We take no chances, especially where the spawn of the cursed Zeus Gold  is concerned." She took a menacing step forwards and I was amazed by the way that she moved, almost as though she was floating. "You may be the holder of the Orga er' and the one who has brought it back to it's rightful place but until you have paid for your Fathers sins you are nothing but DIRT!"

On the last word she swung and arm around and pushed her hand out towards Obsidian, her palm facing up. I watched in horror as Obsidian was flung backwards and hit the wall with a thump. Instead of sliding down it however, he stayed suspended in mid air, held up by some invisible source, his face slowly turning blue from lack of oxygen. 

I finally found my voice as the girl started advancing towards him, her face venomous and her hand still stretched out in front of her. 

"Stop!" I cried, but my voice came out as barely above a whisper and the girl didn't even glance in my direction. 

A wind had picked up in the room out of no-where and my fear spiked when I realized that the girl was glowing in the same way that I did when I had taken too much energy from the water lilies. The white haze expanded around her even further and I could feel the energy humming through the room now, lifting up the tiny hairs on my arms and the back of my neck. 

"You are lucky that Queen Deuaich has placed you under her protection." The nameless girl hissed, her voice full of hate. "It is the only thing that stops me from killing you on the spot."

Obsidian didn't say a word but his glare said it all. It was as though he was taking all of the beautiful girls hate and rebounding it right back at her. His chin was raised defiantly and I felt like crying when I realized that he hadn't even raised his sword to defend himself. It the moment I wasn't completely sure that he could, he seemed to be having a hard enough time trying to breathe. 

The girl was right in front of Obsidian now and dread built in my heart as she reached out one glowing white finger towards the scar on Obsidians face, a sneer curling on her face as she did. 

"I see you have already healed, we can't have that now can we? I think that Nelonimi would be disappointed if she discovered that you hadn't had to suffer for very long."

Her finger was an inch away from Obsidians face when I suddenly exploded with fury. How dare she try to hurt him again after I had just expended most of my energy trying to fix him up. 

"Leave. Him. ALONE!" I screamed, somehow finding the strength to stand and throw myself across the room at the mysterious girl all in the space of about three seconds. My hands latched onto her extended arm and there was a massive jolt as, for the second time that day, I was thrown backwards onto the floor. 

There was a furious screech and I felt something hit my head. "Bomanta! What did you DO?"

I covered my head with my arms and cracked open an eye to see the girl towering over me, her expression furious. The glow around her had disappeared and Obsidian was no longer being held up against the wall, instead he was on all fours on the ground, coughing violently and gasping for air, his hand reaching out to grasp the hilt of the sword that he had dropped.

"ENOUGH."

It was as though someone had pressed pause on time itself. The whole room stood still, the girl stopped continued to glare holes through me but her mouth was shut tight and even Obsidian had stopped inching towards his sword, his golden eyes flickering towards me before he looked back towards the source of the noise. 

"Aranel, what do you think you are doing?"

I turned to look at the source of the voice at the same time as the girl and I froze again at the sight of the person standing in the doorway of my destroyed room.

It was a young man who looked to be around the same age as the beautiful girl, yet at the same time he gave off an aura that made me feel as though he was centuries old. Everything about him was white, the exposed skin of his neck and arms was so white and smooth that it reminded me of the texture of marble and his hair was an ash white in color, falling to mid back where it hung in a neatly tied knot. 

But his face, such a face was surely only reserved for the most precious of Angels. His eyes glowed white hot in color, his fine brows drawn together in a frown as he assessed the situation in front of him. His cheek bones were high and as sharp as glass, accentuating his long straight nose and full lips which had pulled back slightly to reveal curved, pointed teeth that were almost long enough to be called fangs. His overall appearance would have been almost feminine had it not been for his strong jaw line and muscled shoulders.

"I was doing my job." The girl spat back defiantly.

The young man raised one eyebrow. "I believe your job was to make sure that he," Here he pointed to Obsidian. "stayed above deck. If you were doing your job Aranel, what is he doing down here?"

The girl cast her eyes down but her face was still stony and the young man moved forward until he stood beside her. "Go back up to Nelonimi, you have had your revenge, he bears the scar, now go. And make sure the stupid twin doesn't come down here, I already had to deal with him once."

My heart skipped a beat when I realized he was talking about Cobalt, what did he mean he had already dealt with him once? Was Cobalt okay?

"But-"

"Aranel." His voice was cold and deadly and gave me shivers. "Go."

The girl sniffed and stormed past him, back the way the boy had came and disappeared from sight out the door.

The boy was still for a moment, he didn't seem to be looking anywhere in particular, he was just standing there and it was then that I realized that he too was glowing slightly, although not as much as his sister had been, but just enough to give him an unearthly quality. I shivered, there was something strange about this boy. My eyes flickered to meet Obsidians and the look he gave me as he rose to his feet told me clearly to stay right where I was. 

At Obsidians movement, the young mans white eyes flickered over to latch onto him. 

"My apologies." He said, his voice devoid of emotion, yet still heartbreakingly beautiful at the same time. "My sister has a temper that is difficult to control." 

Obsidian nodded curtly, his golden eyes guarded. 

"But one thing she said was true," The boy continued. "Queen Deuaich did not hold the right to make assumptions that we would welcome you peacefully simply because you are following her orders. The girl will be the only one to accompany us past Norsa alu tanya tuulo' i' menel. The rest of you will remain here until my Mother has found her worthy. Only then will we return. One of our ships will accompany yours back to Queen Deuaich's Kingdom to make sure there are no ... upsets, on the way."

There was a double meaning behind his words that I didn't like and Obsidian must have heard it as well because his face twisted into a snarl and his voice was scathing when he replied.

"Last I had been informed, Queen Deuaich had trusted me enough to fetch her daughter and bring both of you to her on one ship, why would you need your own? Can you not handle sailing with us commoners?" 

The young mans face hardened the tiniest at Obsidians words and when he spoke, his voice was not quite as indifferent as before. 

"Just because Queen Deuaich's trust is easily won over, it does not mean that the same applies to the rest of us. Your Father was the biggest traitor in the history of time and the atrocities that he committed, especially towards our race are not so easily forgotten. You would do well to remember boy, that you are in my territory now." 

I gasped slightly at the tone with which the boy was speaking to Obsidian, but he did not notice me and instead continued. 

"I have guaranteed the girls safety, there is no reason for anyone to harm her if she is who Queen Deuaich has promised she is. You would do well to step aside now and remember your place."

I was too worried about Obsidian to pay attention to what the boy was saying. I knew he was talking about me and it annoyed me that he thought that I would just go with him. I had no idea who he was or what he wanted, only that he and his sister had been the cause of this destruction. 

A little unsteadily I got to my feet and moved so that I was standing between the two young men. I drew myself up to my full height and brought my gaze up to meet the white eyes of the person in front of me. 

"I don't know who you are, but I suggest you back off. You come in here and disrespect our hospitality by practically destroying my room and who knows what else, you attack us without telling us the reason for it and then expect us to stop and listen to your demands?" I folded my arms across my chest. "I don't care who you are but you need to learn some manners."

Obsidian's arms came around my waist from behind and he pulled me back into his hard chest before tucking me under his arm and angling his body so that he was slightly in front of me. 

The boys expression hadn't changed at my speech but his eyes were flickering with something that looked suspiciously like amusement. However that look disappeared as soon as Obsidian moved himself in front of me and his face hardened slightly. Testing the boundaries, I gently wound my arms around Obsidians waist, pulling myself closer against him and smirking with satisfaction when the boys eyes hardened even more and his long pale fingers twitched slightly. 

"Get away from him." He snarled, his composure breaking as he snarled, his top lip gracefully pulling back to reveal his fang like teeth. 

I looked at him with as much distain as I could muster. "Don't you dare order me around." I spat.

Obsidians grip on me tightened. "Circe, that's enough."

I looked up at him feeling slightly betrayed but when he looked down at me his eyes were sparkling with suppressed laughter and he bent his head down so he could whisper in my ear. 

"That's the Prince of the Air Kingdom your speaking to." 

I froze up at his words and suppressed the urge to run away and hide, instead shoving down my surprise and keeping the disdainful look on my face. Just because he was Royalty, it didn't mean that he was exempt from having manners.

I sniffed. "So?"

This time Obsidian really did laugh, well really it was more like a sexy chuckle that caused a flash of heat to burn through me as his warm breath washed against my ear. 

"So as much as I hate to say it, you actually have to go with him."

I pulled back quickly and stared at him in disbelief. "You can't be serious!" My eyes flickered from Obsidian's to the young man's  who was still standing motionless, his face blank except for a smug little smile the graced his lips.

Obsidian growled lowly. "Oh I am. The original plan was that we were to accompany you to the City but his high and mighty has just put a damper on those plans."

There was a quiet snarl from in front of us. "Watch your mouth."

Obsidian studiously ignored him, keeping his golden eyes firmly on me. "You have to go with him Love. But I promise on my life you will come back safe in a couple of days."

I saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes and realized that he was deadly serious. I was actually going to have to go with these people.

"But I don't understand." I whispered imploringly. "What's going on."

Obsidians hand reached up to trail gently along the side of my cheekbone as I searched his face for answers. 

"They will explain to you no doubt." He said quietly. 

My shoulders slumped slightly in defeat. "Very well." I turned to face the beautiful boy, subconsciously leaning into Obsidian as I did.

"You must promise me that they will all be safe while I am gone, if I am to go with you."

His exquisite face was smooth and expressionless but a flicker of annoyance flashed in his eyes for a second at my demand. I knew that I was being rude but for some reason this boy didn't intimidate me, he had to earn my respect and so far, with the help of his sister, he wasn't doing a very good job.

"No harm will come to them." He finally promised, sounding as though each word was getting stuck in his throat on the way out as he spoke. "I give you my word."

I studied him for a moment and seeing no falseness behind his statement I nodded, satisfied that there would be no more surprise ambushes on the ship while I was gone.

"We will be fine now Circe, go." Obsidian turned me towards him one last time and dipped his head so he could press his soft lips on my forehead. I tilted my face upwards slightly and closed my eyes, suddenly overwhelmed with the need to cry. Obsidian pulled away and rubbed his hands up and down my arms as I gazed up at him. 

I reached up a hand to touch his scar, not bothered by the dried blood that still caked his face. My index finger moved down the raised line and his eyes slid shut for a moment. 

"You need to clean that." I said softly and he chuckled, opening his bright eyes to look at me with such intensity that could almost feel myself melting on the spot. 

"I'm sure Lacy will take care of it, now go."

Reluctantly I turned back around to face the boy who was staring at us intently, his white eyes narrowed slightly. I lifted my chin and proudly walked towards him, determined to show him that he didn't intimidate me. Obsidians husky chuckle came from behind me and the boys eyes narrowed even more. 

When I was close enough the boy grabbed my upper arm and proceeded to lead me, none to gently over to the gaping hole in the wall of my room. I looked behind me at Obsidian one last time and although his face was stony, he gave me curt nod and mouthed, 'It's alright.' 

I took a deep breath and looked up into the eyes of the supposed 'Prince of the Air Kingdom'. 

"Well you have me, so how to we get there?"

The boys eyes sparkled with light as the breeze coming in from the hole suddenly picked up and whipped around us, tangling my hair around my face. The Prince reached out one slender white hand and brushed the hair from my face, leaning down as he did so. 

"We fly." He breathed and in one movement he pulled me against him and before I could find the words to make him stop, he had flung us sideways out of the hole in the wall and into the hands of thin air. 

*      *      *       *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
55.9K 5K 113
THE TAVERNER'S DAUGHTER - BOOK ONE FANTASY, MAGIC, DRAGONS, ROMANCE, WINGED WIZARDS. Please Note: The rest of this series will not be published u...
1.2M 75.3K 69
Complete. Original Title - A Pirate's Kiss: Ressurection (The third instalment of the A Pirate's Kiss Trilogy) After a horrific betrayal and a devast...
310 25 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...