MY CHOICES

By jacqueseh

"N'Zurii that boy out here again smiling looking for you." I sign wondering why he just insisted on following... More

MY CHOICES
TAKE THE GIRL FROM THE HOOD..BUT THE HIS STILL HAS THE GIRL
SEXY STALKER
SEXY STALKER
Heart Stopper
Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
My Instincts
The Perfection In The Stroke
Morning Madness
What Just Happened??
Writer's Note
TELLING THE GAME
Writers
Tell Me What's Real...or Fake

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Part 2

167 7 1
By jacqueseh

King Pov...

   I stood there as i watched the tears run down her smooth plump cheeks swooen with pure disappointment. I wanted to caress her and tell her it was ok. That i was here for her. She cried as she explained to me why it couls be an "US". As she talked my body tensed when she told me she was King Lord Iman. I felt my heart fall into my stomach. I felt the tears in my eyes but refuse to let them fall. She already has me wide open she will NEVER see me cry. What to say? what to do? She wants a response.

"Nu'Zurii I love you. I know what I want now and its you." i said. Hell I surprised myself with that response.

"King please-

Shots started to ring out. I felt instant pain in my left shoulder. I fell to the ground. I saw her run to me and pull me against the wall as she pulled out her pistol and fired three shots. She ran to the car and drug the guy over to me.

"WHO DF SEND YOU"! she said.

".....fuck you." said the guy.

she laughs. " Not a snitch I see...well call him then n put it on speaker." she said.

He did as told. After 3 rings the person  on the phone spoke.

" speak".

" SO YOU SENDING YA PUSSY ASS FOLLOWERS TO DO YA JOB. I MUST SAY THIS BITCH IS TRAINED WELL BUT NOT WELL ENOUGH!! IM IMAN BITCH I AM THE SHIT AT WHAT I DO...YOU GET DOWN OR LAY THE FUCK DOWN.YOU JUST LOST A WORKER BITCH." she yelled face red.

" Bitch who-

She emptied her whole clip into the guy who shot me. Hung up the phone grabbed me and we walked away.

Im in love and in complete shock. I need to go find her a wedding ring ASAP.

Zurii POV

BOMB ASS NIGGA TRYNA KILL ME AND KING. NOT GONNA FUCKIN HAPPEN. THESE BITCH GOT ME FUCKED UP. I BEEN HIDING LONG ENOUGH. THEY WANT WAR THEY FUCKIN GOT IT. IM IMAN THE FUCKIN DRUG LORD. I RUN HALF THE COUNTRY! I AM DONE RUNNING AWAY ITS TIME FOR WAR.

...IM BACK BITCH.

IMAN THE DRUG LORD.

======================

Ooooohhh snap. Yall Let Me Know How Yall Feel About This Chapter. Comment Comment Vote Vote Vote!!!!!

Jaii

Continue Reading