Don't leave me. Ever...

By SexyPokemonTrainer

Blake being the sexy party boy he is soon introduced to Brooke, a girl who his friends mocked everyday. Once... More

Don't leave me. Ever...
Chapter One: The beginning...
Chapter Two: I want her to trust me...
Chapter Three: Do I hate her so much that I will lose my friend?
Chapter Four: I will suffer to keep him happy...
Chapter Five: We all have secrets.
Chapter Seven: Leaving without saying goodbye.
Chapter Eight: The pain I live with everyday...
Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.
Chapter Ten: What a stupid thing to say...
Chapter Eleven: Cuts and Bruises.
Chapter Twelve: Protecting me.
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye.
Chapter Fourteen: Love, Lost, Hate, Death what's the difference?
Chapter Fifteen: Is this what I want?
Chapter Sixteen: We all need some happiness.
Chapter Seventeen: Running away...
Chapter Eighteen: Skylar?
Chapter Nineteen: It's the truth.
Chapter Twenty: Wake Up.
Chapter Twenty-one: The lost friend.
Chapter twenty-two: The Party.
Chapter Twenty-three: For the better or the worst.

Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.

9.5K 214 41
By SexyPokemonTrainer

Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.

[Lauren’s POV]:

I watched Blake leave me alone like everyone else has who I’ve cared about. I love Blake he is my sun when all is dark. Of course I have been a bitch to him but it isn’t my fault. We cannot all be fucking perfect like him. I thought all the drama would end in my life once I moved here, but it seems that everything has just reached a new level. I meet the man of my dreams we are extremely happy for awhile and then I try to have some fun and of course I get blamed for cheating on him. I didn’t mean to do anything to hurt Blake I will always love him I never stopped. Sometime things happen. It’s not like my childhood was perfect like some peoples. Even just thinking of the word childhood made me scared I wondered if he would come after me again. I hope not I couldn’t tell anyone about this. The image of his face let itself into my mind making every part of me weak with fear. The smirk the slightest touch of his fingertips, I pulled my legs to my chest and let the fear burn threw me as I saw the incident replay it’s self over and over again.                          

“It’s okay Lauren I’ll be gentle,” The sound of his voice appeared in the room.

I felt myself be brought back into my childhood memories helpless...

[Anthony’s POV]:

I could feel the tension grow between Brooke and myself. Could those words of this morning actually draw us further apart? Brooke was obviously thinking of something deep as she wasn’t talking or letting me hold her. I wanted her to know that I was sorry about what I said before. How could I have been so stupid and selfish? We both sat silently which put me on edge.                                                                                                                                                                                                          “Please Brooke, tell me what I can do or say to make things better?” I said begging, breaking what seemed like forever silence.  

Brooke still didn’t answer me instead she moved further away to the balcony outside my window. Everything about Brooke made me wanting more. I wanted to know everything about her, the pure happy person buried away. I couldn’t quite understand what I felt for her. I truly did like her and if anything at all happened I wouldn’t know what to do with myself afterwards. I love her.

[Brooke’s POV]:

I couldn’t quite understand why I was so mad at Anthony, people make mistakes. I could already feel the guilt inside of me for staying alive. Every second of the day made me feel worse and worse. I perched myself on the rails of the balcony thinking of everything that had happened lately. Why had Anthony become attached to me? Why in hells name did he care? I looked back to Anthony who had his face in his as if he was miserable. What did he have the need to be upset about? Anthony was perfect, his life was perfect. Perfect. The word burnt me causing pain. Why was I even bothering being around these kinds. Spoilt and fucking perfect. I couldn’t stand taking in another glimpse of Anthony’s “depressed” mood. I saw someone so familiar walking towards the front door, someone very... beautiful? I looked down to him thoughtfully trying to remember someone who fit the category. Tall, masculine, sexy honey golden hair... Just as I almost drowned everything I was thinking. I noticed that he looked up.                                                                                                              

“Brooke...” They said quietly but I was still able to hear.

It was... Blake...                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

[Blake’s POV]:

Those icy crystals like blue eyes looking down on me. I didn’t know what else to say, I didn’t even get it through my head that she was still alive. I was relieved actually, I didn’t know what I would have done if I knew she had went through with her plans. I felt sick for thinking of it like that. For some strange reason I could understand what was Brooke is going though. Maybe it’s because I’ve opened up my wounds about Alexis, maybe Brooke had something wrong like Alexis. That still puzzled me... Why did Alexis kill herself, she was usually happy. Perhaps where it ended, usually... I couldn’t take my eyes of Brooke; she was so much like Alexis. Suffering in silence, calling for help and she was incredibly beautiful. For some strange reason I felt a smile appear on my face as she looked away from me as if she was embarrassed about our connection.

I let myself inside Anthony’s house hopefully that he would forgive me. I wasn’t the apologetic type so this was a big thing for me. I have a bad temper over things I believe in. And those wounds on Brooke’s arms made me remember all the guilt I carried when Alexis died. I didn’t want to get hurt by someone again even though I never intended to act how I did.

“Hey Anthony...” I mumbled as I entered his room.

I looked at Anthony who looked drained of life.                                                                                                                                                               

“What’s wrong bro?” I asked confused of what was his problem.

Another thing I have never been good at, helping people with problems. That was supposed to be Anthony’s area but when something was up with him there wasn’t anything anyone could do.                                                                                         

“I fucked it up... I fucked it all up!” Anthony yelled not directly at me more at himself.                                                                        

“What did you fuck up?” I asked realising it was something bad due to his swearing.

Anthony never swore which told me that something was definitely wrong.                                                                                        

“Everything, I wanted her to trust me and then I fucking changed that didn’t I!” He cursed again slamming his fist into the wall a few times.                                                                                                                                                                                                             “What happened?” I said trying to get him to the point before he did anything else.       

Anthony didn’t answer my core question instead he walked out of his room cursing under his breath. I walked out towards Brooke.                                                                                                                                                                                                                “What the fuck is his problem?” I asked startling her.

Brooke almost jumped in fright as if she heard none of Anthony and my conversation.                                                                                 

“More of what is your problem... Why are you talking to me?” Brooke said sounding sort of pissed off at me.

Fuck what was everyone’s problem today. What happened between Brooke and Anthony anyway? It had to between both of those two because I did nothing but apparently I was getting all the fucking aftermath of it all.                                  

“Because I wanted to say sorry for like... Everything,” I said sincerely backtracking to the whole point I was here.

I really hoped that Brooke could forgive me for how many years I have been an ass to her. I remember that first day of school of hers. She was quiet, kept to herself unlike every other freshmen girl. Brooke had this aura around her which reminded me of Alexis and somehow that drew me away from her. I wouldn’t suspect Brooke to ever forgive me for making up rumours about her and practically making the whole school hate her.

I touched her arm gently and gave her one of to die for smiles.                                                                                                                

  “Why the change of heart?” Brooke asked flinching at my touch.                                                                                                                          

    “You’re so much like Alexis... I don’t want you to go down the same path as she did,” I said truthfully without thinking.                                                                                                                                                                                                             “Alexis? I would say ex girlfriend but I doubt you’ve ever loved someone.” Brooke said spitefully.                                           

“No my sister, beside you cannot say that I’ve never loved someone.” I said viciously as she said before.                

“You have a sister?”Brooke asked thoughtfully.

I couldn’t understand why I was bothering telling Brooke this, she wouldn’t care she hated me.                                                                              

  “Past tense sweetheart,” I said mockingly.

  “What happened she found out life living with you wasn’t worth living?” Brooke laughed at me.                                                             

  “What did you fucking say?” I growled before grabbing her by the neck.

I could feel the anger in me rush to the surface with that guilt of thinking of that it was me who cause Alexis to kill herself. My hand tightened around Brooke’s neck. Maybe she wasn’t the complete innocent person she had Anthony fooled by. I could feel that I was chocking the life out of her slowly. But then the sound of Alexis formed into my head. ‘You didn’t do anything Blakey be happy’ Just as the voice faded my grip on Brooke released.                                               

   “What the fuck!” Brooke tried to yell but was gasping for air.

Did I really just try to kill someone? What in hells name was wrong with me? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last instalment for now, BUT I'll be back in a month or so :3 xx By the way can you please tell me how my writing is going, I don't mind some criticism. Thanks a bunch <3 xx [smile.or.die] Andy <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2K 34
For the past eleven years, Jade thought she lived an average life. Sure her mother was the typical strict parent who knew how to let loose every now...
192K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
7K 154 36
Usually, getting run off the road and down a steep cliff is a freak accident caused by a drunk driver, or maybe someone totally distracted. Usually...