Almost Is Never Enough || Boo...

By TWareLovely

How do you love with your entire heart for two people? What do you do to make sure neither get hurt? You don'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
*Not a chapter*

Chapter 82

150 3 0
By TWareLovely

Almost Is Never Enough

Chapter 82

*Meanwhile with Jay*

Once Jay got back to the flat he decided to put his acting skills to the test. He walked hurriedly into the flat, as if he was worried. "What's wrong mate?" Nathan asked.

"She got really carsick on the way home. We had to pull over and I drove her to a hotel because she couldn't take it anymore. She'll probably be okay tomorrow though," Jay said.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Nathan asked, worried for you.

"She'll be fine, it just wasn't smart for her to drive anymore. I've already booked a room for her," Jay said.

"Okay Jay, take care of her," Nathan said.

"Don't worry, I will," Jay said. "I'm just going to get her some clothes and medicine while I'm here and drive back to her."

"Okay mate," Nathan said, giving him a hug and then leaving the room to text you.

Nath: Hope you feel better babe xx

You: Thanks Nathy x
You felt a little bad for lying to him. You sighed and turned off your phone, waiting for Jay to come back.

Jay grabbed everything he needed and rushed out the door to the car. He drove quickly down to the hotel, not wanting to waste one minute without you.

Meanwhile, you decided to step into the bubble bath you had set up to relax a bit. You laid your head back on the bathtub and listening to some music that was playing in the background. Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran was playing when Jay walked into the hotel room. "Lovely? Where are you?" Jay asked, setting his bag down.

"In here," you called from the bathroom.

"Alright, come out when you're ready," Jay said, pulling his "toys" out of his bag.

"Why don't you come in?" You said.

"I'm too tall," Jay said. "There'd be no room."

"Aww don't you wanna watch?" You said, your smirk showing through your voice.

"That's a dumb question," Jay said, opening the door to the bathroom. His eyes travelled down to where you were.

"Like what you see?" You joked.

He nodded subtly, biting his lip. "I know you want it," you said, slowly moving around in the bathtub. Jay didn't say anything, just bit his lip harder as he moved closer to you. "Why don't you come in, get the full experience," you whispered seductively, motioning him to come even closer.

"You know there's no room for both of us," he said.

"Doesn't mean you can't get on top of me," you whispered. Jay's eyes were filled with an almost animalistic look as he pulled his shirt off slowly.

"Looks like I get a show too," you said.

"You get anything you want," Jay replied.

"Anything?" You asked.

"Anything," he said, unbuckling his belt.

"I'm playing dominant tonight then," you said.

"Besides that," he said, pulling off his jeans.

"No, you said I get anything I want and I want to play dominant," you said.

"Sorry babe, not going to happen," he said, playing with his boxers.

"Then I guess we don't have to do anything tonight," you said, pretending to be difficult.

"Oh don't pretend you don't want this as much as I do," Jay said.

"Oh Jay, you do realize I have Nathan back home, and he gives a great performance," you said.

"You wouldn't do that. That would be cheating." Jay said.

"That's not cheating at all," you said.

"Yes it is..." Jay said.

"I have my phone right here, Jay," you said. "Nathan is only a text away."

"You wouldn't do that to me. Nathan wouldn't either. That's cheating. You wouldn't want to be a cheater now would you?" Jay said, trying to keep his calm.

"I can always say you let me, you let me do the threesome with you two didn't you?" You said.

"He wouldn't believe it," Jay said. You took your phone and typed something. Jay took your phone out of your hands before you could finish typing. "Sorry babe, but your mine," Jay said. He read the message quickly.

'Hey Nath, can u come pick me up...' The message read.

"What were you going to say?" Jay asked.

"Hey Nath, can you come pick me up because Jay won't let me play dominant tonight?" You said.

Jay smirked at you. "Too bad Superman can't save you tonight," he said, putting your phone on a high shelf.

"It also looks like Bird isn't getting any food either," you said.

"Are you sure you want to continue? Because I can play the same game. I could go to a bar right now and pick up any girl I want." He replied, stepping closer.

"I want to play dominant," you said firmly.

"So do I," he said, just as firm.

"You always play dominant though. It's my turn," you insisted.

"No I don't. You always do." Jay said. You were bickering like children.

"Now Jay, we both know that's not true. When was the last time I used handcuffs on you?" You said. "A long time ago."

"It was like a week ago." Jay said.

"No it wasn't!" You said, exasperated, "you blindfolded me the other night. You always pull the handcuffs out first too, so it's my turn."

"How about we settle this the old fashioned way?" Jay said, taking you out of the bathtub and carrying you to the bed.

"Where are you going with this?" You asked as he set you down on the bed.

"We'll just have to compete for dominance," he said. "First one to moan, loses."

"Game on bitch," you said, crashing your lips into his and pushing him on the bed.

He ran his hands around your body, slipping his tongue in. You kissed him roughly as you tugged on his hair, knowing it had a huge effect on him. He restrained a moan and flipped you over. In an instant, you licked his chest and you could tell it turned him on. He sucked on your collarbone, knowing the effect it had on you. You bit your lip, harder than you intended, restraining the large moan that was threatening to escape.

"If you bite your lip too hard it's going to bleed," Jay said sexily.

"You'd just suck on it anyways," you said.

"I'm no vampire," he said, smirking. He trailed kisses down your body.

"No? But I'm gonna suck on you," you said sexily as you push him off of you and down on the bed. You then placed your lips around him. He was working really hard to restrain his moans. He pushed you off of him and buried his head between your legs. "Mmm Jay," you said sexily.

"You know what they say," he mumbled, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"One small problem, Jay. It's nighttime and you're my desert," you said, flipping him over again. Jay threw his head back as you wrapped your lips around him. You were definitely going to win.

Jay pushed you off of him. "I'm not losing..." He said, running over to his bag.

"Babe, stop with the handcuffs. You have to be more original," you said.

"That's not what I'm getting," he said.

"Well I do like surprises," you said. He reached into the bag and took out a CD, putting it in a player. "You have a CD for sex songs?" You smirked.

"JT always comes in handy babe," Jay said. You rolled your eyes at him. Then he went back over to the bag.

"Now what?" You asked. He pulled something out of the bag. "Jay, I'm not wearing those," you said as he pulled out your lingerie and spiked heels.

"Please!" He begged.

"I'm playing dominant and I say no," you said firmly.

"Fine," he said, switching the song on the mixtape. "Animal" by The Cab came on. He pushed you down on the bed, kissing you roughly. You kissed him back, sliding your tongue in and kissing him even harder as your hands roamed his body. He slapped your ass and pulled your hair. You grabbed him and started to stroke him. He could feel a moan ready to come out, but he was doing everything he could to restrain it. "Fuck I want you so bad," he said.

"If you moan you can," you whispered against his lips. You then moved down and took him in your mouth. He moaned in response and you smiled in accomplishment. You continued to suck on him and you could tell he was trying to hold back on you. "Don't hold back," you said, smirking.

"I'm not losing," Jay said as he leaned his head back.

"Already have babe," you said, digging your nails into his hips.

Realization hit Jay and he cursed under his breath. "Oh well, at least I can have you now." He said. The song changed to "Bad" by The Cab. "I want it bad," he whispered.

"And you're getting it," you said as you sucked on his neck. He moaned uncontrollably. "That's it babe, let it out," you said as you licked the spot you were sucking on.

"BABE," he moaned. You were really pleased with yourself; he had never reacted like this before. You nibbled on his neck, leaving small love bites leading down to his collarbone. Jay pushed you against the wall, caressing your bare body and kissing you fervently.

"Jay..." You whispered.

"I...love...you," he whispered through rough lip locks.

"I...love...you...too," you whispered as you kissed him back.

He pulled you closer to him. "I'm absolutely in love with you," he whispered.

"I'm in love with you too," you whispered back, looking into his eyes that always seemed to hypnotize you.

He kissed you, passionately this time. You kissed him back, your hand at the back of his neck. You moaned at his cold touch on your hips, pulling you closer to him. His hands roamed along your back as yours went into his hair. "I want a bad girl baby bad!" Played in the background. Jay smirked at you, walking over to the bag. "What are you getting, Jay?" You asked seductively.

"Just something," he whispered hoarsely.

"Hurry up if you want me to be bad," you whispered. He pulled something out of the bag and you tried to see what he was holding. "Really Jay? A vibrator? We don't need that," you said.

"Why not?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Because we don't need it. Now put it back," you said as Jay growled.

"But babe, I thought you were gonna be bad?" He asked.

"I can be worse than a vibrator," you said.

"Oh really?" Jay asked, walking towards you. "Show me," he whispered quietly. You pulled him back on the bed roughly, your nails digging into his skin. You started to suck and lick very close to his friend, making him pant very hard. "I'm going to fuck you so hard," he whispered.

"Then do it," you said very sexily, turning him on.

"You sure you can handle it?" He asked.

"I can handle anything," you whispered back.

Jay flipped you over onto the bed before getting a package and slipping it on, hovering over you. "Oh babe your voice is going to be so hoarse after all your screaming tonight," he whispered.

"It better be," you said, waiting impatiently for him.

He thrusted into you, giving you no time to adjust. You gasped. "Jay!"

"God babe you're tight," Jay growled.

"What do you expect? I'd gotten used to Nath..." You said, clutching the bed for support.

"Well you're gonna get used to me. I'm a lot bigger," Jay said as he went further inside you.

You gasped and moaned again. "Oh god Jay!" You moaned.

"Mmmm babe," Jay said as he hit your g-spot.

You absolutely lost control. You screamed. "Jay!!!" You yelled as you panted.

"Scream it again," Jay growled, going faster.

You were panting even harder. "Jay!!!" You screamed, you had completely lost control and were giving into him.

"That's right babe," he whispered hoarsely.

You arched your back and gripped the bed sheets. "JAY OH MY FUCK!" You screamed. Jay was hitting your g-spot with each thrust, making sure he hit it. You felt like you were unraveling with each thrust. "J-Jay," you whimpered. The mixture of pain and pleasure he was bringing you was hard to contain.

"God I love you so much," Jay said as he slowed down a bit, being careful so he didn't hurt you.

"I...love you...too," you managed to say between pants. Jay now switched from going rough, to going passionate. You still felt like you were unraveling, however the intimacy was keeping you bound together. Jay went slower, wanting you to know that he loved you so much, trying to show you how much he really did right now. He then pulled out of you and collapsed at your side.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, kissing you gently.

"I love you," you said as he pulled his lips away from you.

"I...would do anything...for...you," he whispered, out of breath.

"I...would...too," you said, looking into his eyes. You couldn't believe how he was looking at you, there was so much love in his brilliant blue eyes.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me?" He asked.

"I promise," you said, kissing his lips gently. With that, you fell asleep in Jay's arms.

---
When you woke up the next morning, Jay was already awake and smiling at you. "Morning beautiful," he mumbled.

"Morning," you smiled, snuggling into him. You looked up at the clock displayed on the wall. 9 o'clock. "We should get up, check out time is 10," you said.

"Awwww," Jay whined.

"I'm sorry Bird," you said, standing up.

"It's okay," Jay said, getting up from bed also. "I still have you...you're all I need," he whispered, hugging you.

"And you're all I'll ever want," you said as you hugged him back. You both got dressed and packed up, attempting to somewhat clean up the room. After you left the room you checked out of the hotel and went out to the car. "You know what we should do?" You asked, grinning deviously.

"What?" Jay asked.

"The fans have been begging me for some couple pictures. Maybe we could do something, and the press can take pics?" You said.

"I'm way ahead of you, lovely," Jay said.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Remember to follow @joyce13_tw on twitter and @thewanted_13 on Instagram! Also follow my fan page @twarelovely on Instagram!

Songs: Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran

Sexyback- Justin Timberlake

Animal- The Cab

Bad- The Cab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 153 11
The concluding part of 'You Hate Nathan Sykes.' When Kimberly takes the decision to let Tom back into her life, but only allows him to see Connor, wh...
19.2K 256 48
When Abbey gets her dream job in LA as The Wanted's assistant band manager, she brings along her best friend Stephanie to embark on the new adventuro...
6.4K 80 21
Ashley is a girl that isn't into boybands but when her friend Alex drags her to a The Wanted concert she might just change her mind. Her past in boyf...
7.2K 186 95
If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.- Unknown If you have read Revolving Do...