2012

By BabeLoRegui

Keauren/Camren/5H fanfiction. (You'll see what I mean) Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Ally were all ordi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Buy and Stream 7/27
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Final)
Sequel

Chapter 18

6.5K 225 258
By BabeLoRegui

Camila's POV

It was already Wednesday of the next week and I had still yet to confront Lauren about what happened on Friday. It's not like I wasn't trying or avoiding because trust me I tried. It's just that she was with Keana all the time and I couldn't get her alone. We were finally having rehearsal tonight so she would be by herself but I was also still nervous. I knew what I wanted to say to her but it's not the easiest thing in the world to talk about this stuff with your long time best friend. Feelings may or may not be confessed but I couldn't rest until we at least talked about it.

Just then, I saw Lauren enter school...alone? Finally, this could be my chance.

"Hey, Laur," I walked over to her locker.

"Hey, Camz," she grinned radiantly.

"Hey, um I know this week has been super busy already but can I talk to you about something?" I asked as she was finishing up grabbing her books.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Hey, baby," Keana sauntered over, pushing herself in between Lauren and I.

"Hey," Lauren greeted softly. "Uh, Camz, you were saying?" she said, nudging her girlfriend out of the way until Keana cozied up to her.

"You know, I'll just catch up with you later," I said since our moment was obviously ruined. For fucks sake, why couldn't Keana just evaporate into the air?

"Are you sure?" she asked with pleading eyes. It looked like she probably wanted me to save her from her girlfriend's wrath but what was I supposed to do?

"Yeah, it's fine. I gotta go to class," I nodded, ignoring Keana's death stare.

"Well, alright," she shrugged disappointedly. "I'll talk to you later," she smiled, making my heart flutter.

"Honey, why don't you save me my favorite seat next to you and I'll meet you in there shortly?" Keana requested from Lauren.

She just walked away after Keana pulled her in for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and began to leave myself but Keana stopped me, turning me around by my arm.

"What do you think you're doing, Cabello?" she confronted me with a scowl.

"Excuse me?" my eyes squinted.

"Cut the shit, chipmunk girl. Why are you so over Lauren? And why the fuck do you want to speak with her alone?" she pestered, pushing me into the lockers.

"Why do you want to know?" I fired back, mildly scared. Okay, I was terrified.

"Uh, because she's my girlfriend? I have to know these things."

"No, you don't," I gave her a glare, now gaining confidence. "Lauren's not your pet that you own and can just order around. She's a person who deserves respect and lately you've not been showing that to her. Actually, you never showed that to her."

"Excuse me? Don't tell me what to do with my girlfriend," she argued.

"It's just being a decent human being," I fought.

"You're just jealous that Lauren's mine," she smirked devilishly. "I know about your little school girl crush on her." Okay, that caught me off guard.

"W-wait, what?" I stuttered.

"I'm not an idiot. I watch your guys' videos and come on, you can't keep your eyes off her. I mean, I know she's hot but please...give it up. She'd never go for a pitiful loser like you especially when she has me."

"You're acting ridiculous. Lauren's been my best friend for over 9 years. You can't tell me what to do with my best friend," I defended.

"Doesn't matter what relationship you have with her. It's what relationship you want to have that I have a problem with. You're so pathetic. You want her but sorry, sweetie, you can't," she smirked. "Damn, she was amazing in my bed last night. Sorry, you'll never know what it's like with her. You never ever will," she inched close to my face and it took everything in me to not slap her and run away.

So, I did another thing that was even more of a crazy idea. "You're such a bitch, Keana," I said and now her eyes went wide.

"What did you just call me?" she gasped.

"A fucking bitch. Look at yourself, you're a greedy, psychopath, control freak who always gets what she wants. And when she doesn't get it, she whines like a little bitch until she finally does. And that hurts. It hurts Lauren and you're not even sorry about it. You just want everything from her and give nothing back in return," I fought. "Oh wait, I know what you give back. Your body. It's apparently the only 'good' quality about yourself since I have not once seen you be nice to anyone. The least you could do is support your girlfriend. That's all she wants actually, but you can't even do that because that's not what you want. It's all about you, you, you, and but what about Lauren, huh? Think of her for a change. Listen for once in your fucking life about what she wants. And what she wants is music, Keana. That's her passion but you don't give a damn about it. You want to keep and hide her away from doing what she loves." I noticed people were starting to crowd around us as I kept raising my voice. Wow, I was doing so well.

"I hear all the time about what you want to do and what you like, modeling, acting, and blah blah blah and Lauren is so supportive and your number one fan behind it. But why can't you be her number one fan? I'm baffled that she's still even with you!" I exclaimed. "That's how caring and sweet of a person Lauren is. She believed in your guys' relationship and trusted that you would eventually come around and support her. But you are probably the worst girlfriend in the world and just treat her like shit! I mean, really? Punching her in the ribs and ripping up her journal? That's pathetic and down right abusive!

And this is not about my feelings toward Lauren. I don't know what you're talking about with me looking or staring at her because you just sound delusional. We're just friends. That's all we are...but that doesn't matter. What matters is being a decent human being. Showing respect, support, and just being there for her. I mean, you're her fucking girlfriend and have been for months. It's pathetic that you haven't been doing all that since day one. You say you love her but you don't. Or at least you do in the wrong way. If you really loved Lauren, you'd let her do what she loves and be happy.

Either way, she deserves better than you and you know what? I'm fucking glad she's not in love with you because who wants to be with a rude ass bitch anyway?" I glared with a soft smirk, turned around in my heels and walked away. Many people were cheering for me, Dinah rushing over to me, and Keana just stood there embarrassed. I made my point and felt so damn good about it.

Lauren's POV

"Holy shit," I breathed in shock. I was honestly speechless at what I just witnessed from right outside my classroom. I heard and saw everything that was exchanged and I was suddenly mixed with so many feelings and emotions. Ugh, Camila looked so hot going off on Keana like that. She literally dragged the shit out of her. And to be honest, I was quite happy.

"Lauren, did you just hear what your 'friend' said to me?" Keana glared, walking over to me.

"Uh, yeah," I bit back a laugh.

"Well? That was totally rude, right? Are you gonna tell her off for treating me like that?" she placed her hands on her hips.

I thought about it, "nope."

Then, she gave me the 'are you fucking serious?' look. "What the fuck did you just say?" she growled.

"Keana, Camila had every right to say all that to you. She basically said everything I was too much of a pussy to say to you earlier this week," I explained harshly.

"And what were you going say to me earlier this week?" she grimaced.

"We're done," I said the words I finally needed to say.

"What?" she gasped.

"We're done. We're through. I'm breaking up with you. Look, Keana, Camila was right. You haven't shown me any support nor respect in the past three months we've been together. In the beginning, I thought you were this cool, really hot girl but you're not the same now. Well, you're still hot, but you're not cool. I don't even know you who you are anymore. You've hurt me both physically and emotionally and I'm not gonna be your little bitch anymore. You can't tell me what to do. And if I want to go to L.A. and have a music career, then I'm going to do that whether you like it or not. I've tried to believe that you would eventually be there rooting for me on the sidelines with this just like how you did at my soccer games, but it's true. You don't and won't give a fuck so why should I stick around and give a fuck about you? You're not the person I thought you were. So, we're done," I shook my head and began to walk back into the classroom before she stopped me.

"Lauren, you can't be serious. I love you," she choked up.

"Then, why don't you show it and love what I love? You don't really love me, Keana," I stressed.

"I do, Lauren. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be controlling but I can't help it—"

"No, you can't apologize with that again," I argued. "You did the first time and I forgave you and wanted you to work on it but you haven't. It's gotten far worse. You're making me feel terrible, abusing me, and even name calling and bullying my best friend? Fuck no, that's an automatic red flag that I have no tolerance for. Maybe while we're apart, you should find out what love really is," I glared and left to go back in, leaving her standing there.

She didn't come to class and probably just left for the day. I didn't even feel bad since I was really upset with her. She needed to be let go of. I went throughout the day thinking about her though. I thought about what was going to happen next between her and I. Probably nothing. It really was over. Hopefully X Factor came quick because now I just wanted to get the fuck out of this town, but I couldn't. I was still stuck here for a few more weeks before the girls and I left to go do our highly anticipated performance.

But on the bright side, I felt relieved. No more Keana to worry about. Now, I could focus on landing a recording contract with the girls and not have to be scared about what my now ex-girlfriend would think. I was at last surrounded by people who were all supportive of me.

I also thought about what Camila said. Man, thoughts about her filled my mind more than thoughts about Keana. Camila honestly blew me away with her speech. She really stood her ground and stood up for me. I've never seen her be and look so brave before in my life. I think this was probably the first time she's ever done anything like this and I was incredibly proud and happy.

It kind of stung a little when she said that we were just friends though. I mean, I knew we were but what she did for me made me want to be more than friends with her even more so. Just the passion that exuded from her while speaking her mind made me want to pick her up and kiss her right there and then. And not gonna lie, it turned me on a bit. But, Camila was just a great friend. A very very great friend but who wanted nothing more than to be just that with me.

I wasn't going to stop crushing on her though. Fuck, I'll never stop especially after witnessing that. But I know my place...and it's not with her.

Camila's POV

"Mila, holy fuck, what was that?!" Dinah rushed to my side after I roasted Keana.

"I don't even know!" I took a breath.

"That was amazing! You just made Keana your bitch," she laughed.

"Yeah, and I feel so fucking good," I sighed happily.

"You should. Let's go celebrate!" she pulled me away I guess to steal another ice cream bar from the vending machine like she usually does.

_________________

"Then, I was like 'who wants to be with a rude ass bitch anyway?'" I finished telling the girls what went down this morning in the hallway when I made Keana my bitch.

"Shit, Mila, that's insane!" Normani gasped.

"I can't believe you said that to Lauren's girlfriend," Ally gasped as well with even wider eyes.

"Ex-girlfriend," Lauren chimed in. "But yeah, it truly was insane and nevertheless amazing, Camz," she smiled at me. "Thank you so much...for the billionth time."

"You're welcome...for the billionth time," I giggled. Lauren's been thanking me this whole morning about what I did for her. I don't even regret one bit telling Keana all that if that meant I'd get so much praise from Lauren. I'm glad I did what I did for her. I really fought for my girl like Dinah advised me to.

"Hey, Lauren?" I signaled. Maybe this time we could go somewhere to talk.

"Yeah?"

"Lauren, you gotta tell us all what happened between you and you know who," Alexa appeared with Erica, and all of Lauren's other friends.

"Oh, okay, sure. See you guys later," Lauren waved to the girls and I and went to sit with them. I guess next time then.

________________

"Alright, sounding good. We just have over a month to get this perfect but I know we can do it. Have a good night, girls!" Lauren said goodbye to the girls and they left. We were finished with rehearsal for the night in her room and I figured now is finally the time to talk to her.

"Hey, Lauren?" I beckoned the green-eyed girl.

"Yeah, Camz?" she walked over.

"So, as I said this morning, I know we've been too busy to talk about this but—"

"Talk about what?" she questioned. This was it.

"Well, I guess about what happened...on the...ferris wheel?" I hinted. Holy shit, this was so awkward. I was barely meeting her gaze until I saw her cheeks flush.

"Uhh w-what happened on the ferris wheel?" she stuttered now not meeting my gaze. What do you mean what happened on the ferris wheel?! You were about to kiss me! At least I thought you were.

"I-I," was now a stuttering mess. "I just thought that..." my heart was racing super fast at this point. Oh God, I should have just not even brought it up. Why did I have to listen to Dinah?

"What is it, Camz?" Lauren chuckled.

"Um, that maybe things were...happening...that were, I guess," I really didn't know how to word this. I was completely drawing a blank. Should I just blurt it out or something?

"I'm sorry. I'm—"

Fuck it. "I thought you were going to kiss me," I blurted then instantly covered my mouth. My eyes were wide, my heart was stopped, and my face was hot red of embarrassment. I was also wanting to die at this moment.

She paused for a minute and looked at me in a strange way. "Y-you thought that?" she all of a sudden chuckled. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"I don't know. Maybe, I—"

"Camz," she looked down with a nervous laugh. What was even happening? "Oh, wow, this is really awkward." You're telling me? "I...I wasn't," she finally stated, shaking her head. And with that, my life was over. I honestly felt like I was in a movie where the loser (me) got rejected by the super hot crush (Lauren, obviously). This just couldn't be real.

"Oh, okay, good," I blurted again without thinking. What the fuck, Camila!?!?!

"Yeah, I mean...we're friends," she said awkwardly. "Just friends...right?" You don't have to keep reminding me for fucks sake. My heart is already shattered.

"Yeah, we're friends. Best friends," I fake smiled.

"Best friends," she nodded.

I took a deep breath, "Alright, good. I was worried there," I laughed.

"Well, glad we cleared that up," she grinned. I swore I could see sweat on her brow too but whatever. It was over. I was over.

I just said a quick goodbye and basically peddled home so fast on my bike, I didn't even care about leaving it in the drive way so that it could get run over by my dad's car in the morning. I ran upstairs to my room and cried. I cried all night, no, sobbed all night, heartbroken. I practically whaled like a little abandoned baby into my pillow.

Fuck my life. Why the fuck did I just do that? Why the fuck did I put myself out there only to get hurt?! I knew it was bound to happen but why did I feel so hopeful this time? I was just a pathetic little mess. Dinah was not going to get away with this. I was furious at her for taking her stupid advice. It caused me pain, anger, humiliation, and distress. I didn't even want to look at Lauren again, knowing how much embarrassment I went through. She was probably never going to look at me in the same way again after hearing what I thought she was doing on the ferris wheel. I'm so fucking stupid for thinking that she was leaning in to kiss me. Why the fuck even would she? She wouldn't even consider the thought of it, ever. It really was just all in my head. Lauren was and will never even think about kissing or being with me in a romantic way. Keana was right, I'll never have her.

Lauren's POV

That was so close. Too close. I was too close to being exposed. Camila damn well knew what I was about to do on the ferris wheel and never have I ever been so humiliated. I had to say what I said in order to save my ass. I couldn't let her know that I was indeed trying to kiss her on the ferris wheel while she was already suspicious. I couldn't ruin our friendship just like that. I knew pretty damn clear that's all we were. We were just friends and that couldn't be damaged. I will never let it be ruined.

I still felt a tad heartbroken. Okay, I was crushed. I knew Camila only wanted to be friends but it fucking sucked. It sucked so fucking much for someone like me. Someone who was head over heels in love with her. God, I wanted her so bad that I couldn't help but shed a few tears as I laid down in my bed, trying to sleep. I was sorrowful of the fact that I was never going to have the girl of my dreams. And what she did today was so amazing that it hurt me even more. It hurt me to know how much she cared about me yet not enough to be in love with me as much as I was in love with her. It's like I was running a race and Camila was at the finish line but I couldn't ever get to her. She loved me sure, but she didn't love me. It was just a platonic love. That's all it will ever be. I'll never have her.

A/N: Don't worry, it's not over for Camren. But the story will be over soon. Only a few more chapters left but I'm planning on a sequel. It's gonna be a bit different but will have loads of Camren. Like, the most Camren I've ever written and probably ever will write. 💙

Twitter & Tumblr: BabeLoRegui

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
597 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
621K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...