Confusion: A Narry FanFic

By NHLLZ1D

Description: Louis loves Eleanor. Zayn loves Perrie. Liam loves Danielle. Then there's Harry and Niall. There... More

Confusion: A Narry FanFic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Your opinion?
Chapter 7

I've Made a Decision

271 5 0
By NHLLZ1D

So, I didn't really get any feed back from my previous update... :( So I made a decision on my own. I'm going to delete the stories and my account, and just give my stories to Annie_1D_Loverr for her to continue on her own. I hope you continue to read the stories on her account! I love you guys and thank you so much for all the reads. comments, and votes you've given me. So I guess this is it. Annie will be putting them up soon and maybe even updating a new chapter for you guys. I don't know when I'm going to delete them, or the account, It might not be for a while, but It will happen so please go check out her account! Thanks again.

-Brooke <3 xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
128K 2.3K 57
Y/n grew a crush on her old time friend Niall Horan but when she meets him again when she goes with her best girl friend to the x factor, her best fr...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...