I found my true love on the o...

By Glorianee96

Hi I'm back! As you know Glorianne got married with Niall two years ago and have a baby girl named Sophia Hea... More

Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AUTHOR'S NOTE! READ PLEASEEE!
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Note

90 3 2
By Glorianee96

Hello guys!!! It's been two years, without me posting new chapters... I wanted to say that I'm sorry for that I've been really busy... I'm at my third year of college, I barely have time for me. I have plans to finish this book but I really don't have a lot of inspiration right now but I promise I will finish this book... Thank you for all the comments, support & good vibes, that's one of the reasons that makes me want to finish the story... If you have any ideas that you want to share with me just message me or comment, I will try to answer them...

Thank you again!

-Glorianee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
29 0 10
Niall and Zayn were together for 2 years they were very happy together that is until one night Niall felt sick soon enough he finds out he's pregnant...
2K 79 24
I'm Freddie Mercury's daughter and he never met me before he passed.one day Freddie travelled in time and count go back here our story as well and my...
1.4K 14 40
When Niall comes home from tour to his family well girlfriend Chloe and after he left they had a baby girl called Rosie. When he arrives he is shocke...