Almost Is Never Enough || Boo...

By TWareLovely

How do you love with your entire heart for two people? What do you do to make sure neither get hurt? You don'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
*Not a chapter*

Chapter 18

172 4 0
By TWareLovely

Almost Is Never Enough

Chapter 18

"Mate what's wrong? Why can't we talk inside?" Max asked.

"Well...you remember last night when we were all drunk?" Jay asked.

"Barely, all I remember was taking around 20 shots and passing out." Max said.

"Well...everyone got pretty hammered and it was also the night I got to stay with her. And let's just say the drinks turned a little rough kissing into something completely different. We went a lot further than we intended. " Jay said.

"Oh god Jay...does Nathan know? Does anybody even know about this besides you two?" Max asked.

"Seev and the girls know," Jay said.

"You used protection right?" Max asked.

"YES!" Jay said, wide eyed.

"Okay mate, calm down. Just making sure, it would've been a lot worse if you didn't." Max explained.

Jay nodded, "wouldn't want a baby bird."

"How'd she react after?" Max asked.

"Ummm she was...ashamed..." Jay said sadly.

"I honestly don't blame her, ya know? I mean she probably wanted her first time with you to be special." Max said.

"Yeah. And she promised Nath she wouldn't do that. She hated how she lost control when she was drunk," Jay said.

"Yeah well we all lost control last night, wasn't just her." Max said.

"I guess..." Jay said, running his hand through his curly hair nervously.

"You gotta make it up to her though," Max said.

"How?" Jay asked.

"Do it over again." Max suggested. "It seems like the best option."

"How? When?" Jay said, "Nath can't know!"

"I'll help you, take him out for a night or something," Max said.

"He'll suspect something..." Jay said.

"How about we all go out? She can pretend to get drunk and you offer to take her home?" Max asked.

"Nath sleeps in this house too! Plus, I don't want it to seem like it's pre-planned. I want it to be natural..." Jay said.

Max sighed. "I guess we'll have to figure out a way to get Nath out of the house..."

"Well Seev and I were thinking that we each get a double date with either Tomsey or Siveesha and we both get like a night in a hotel or something?" Jay said.

"Well that sounds unnatural too..." Max explained.

"I don't know then....." Jay said, "I just really want to make it up to her. I really enjoyed last night and I hate how she regrets it."

"So you do remember it then?" Max asked.

"Some parts...she remembers more than me," Jay said.

"Well from what you do remember...was it good?" Max asked.

Jay blushed. "Ummm..." He stuttered. "Yeah...it was amazing..."

"That's good...now we just gotta find a way to get rid of Nath." Max said as Siva came outside.

"What's up?" Siva said.

"I just told Max..." Jay said.

"About last night?" Siva asked.

"Yeah." Jay said.

"So what're you gonna do mate?" Siva asked.

"I don't know..." Jay said.

"Maybe we should get the girls on it. They might have some ideas." Max suggested.

"Sure," Jay said. Siva left to go get Nareesha and Kelsey. Jay was nervous as all hell, he just wanted to make up for that night, to make you feel special.

Siva came back outside. "We'll have a meeting tonight since it's Nathan's turn to sleep with her. That way we can talk in private," he said.

"...okay," Jay said with uneasiness. He totally forgot that it was Nath's night and he'd be with her, alone. Jay was just so protective of you sometimes.

"Will Tom be joining the meeting?" Jay asked Kelsey.

"I don't know...I sort of think he wants Nath to end up with her..." Kelsey said.

"Oh..." Jay was a little hurt at what Kelsey just said.

"Jay, everyone else wants you to be with her. Tom's just going against the current as usual. He might still come." Kelsey said.

Jay nodded his head and gave Kelsey a genuine smile. "Thanks Kels," Jay said.

Kelsey nodded in reply. "Now, let's get inside before they suspect something," she said. Everyone went inside to the kitchen, grabbing a few beers and settling down.

---

You sat on Nathan's lap as he drank a beer. You stuck your tongue out at him and grabbed the beer from his hands.

"No fair!" Nathan said with a laugh as you took a sip.

"Sorry babe, sharing is caring," You said, laughing.

Nathan put on a pout and puppy dog eyes. "Please baby?" He asked childishly. You smiled and turned your cheek towards him, begging for a kiss. He obliged and pecked your cheek.

"Good boy, now take your beer," you said, patting his head. His eyes lit up as he pecked you on the lips and hugged you. He took his beer back and sipped it.

Everyone saw what happened and laughed at the two of you. "Nath, I think she's got you wrapped around her little finger," Max said.

"Yup she does!" Nathan said, smiling and kissing your cheek.

"Sad," Siva whispered in Nareesha's ear, making her laugh.

"It's not sad," Nathan said.

Siva was blushing, he didn't think anybody else heard it. "Sorry mate," Siva said with a hint of guilt.

You let out a huge yawn. "Nath, I'm tired. I kinda wanna go to bed now," you said, totally exhausted from today's events.

"That must be our cue to go," Kelsey said as she left the doorway.

Nathan chuckled and picked you up, kissing you on the cheek. "Okay babe," he said.

Everyone groaned and left the room. "I don't wanna hear noises tonight!" Max yelled as he walked down the stairs.

"Don't worry you will!" Nathan yelled, "It'll be me punching your face!" Everyone laughed, including you. You swore you could hear Max running down the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen.

"My hero," you said sarcastically to Nath.

"I thought I was your Superman?" Nathan asked jokingly.

"Yes you are. And I'm your Supergirl Sykes," you said as he laid down on the bed next to you.

He kissed your hand. "My lady," he said in a fancy voice.

You rolled your eyes at him. "You sound so posh. Don't forget you're from farmland, Gloucester boy," you said.

"How could I?" He said with a laugh. "You should visit there, it's gorgeous, miles and miles away from the city. Forests, fields, truly brilliant."

You smiled at how his eyes gleamed when he talked about Gloucester. "You're so cute when you're homesick," you whispered.

He smiled slightly at you. "I guess I never realized how much I miss Gloucester...I'd love to go back there soon, even if it was only for a day," he said, turning his head to face the ceiling.

You smiled and kissed him on the nose. You instantly thought of an idea. "Hey Nath?" You asked him.

"Yes beautiful?" He said with his raspy, low voice.

"How about I buy you a flight headed for Gloucester tomorrow? You can head back the next day so you'll have more time to spend with your family and friends." You said sweetly.

"Babe I'd love to, but I can't let you do that for me," Nathan said.

"Yes I can. After all you've done for me over the past two weeks I owe you." You said with a smile.

He kissed you, smiling into it. He deepened it, grabbing your neck for control. Pulling away, he looked into your eyes. "I wish there was some way I could show you how thankful I am," he whispered.

"There is one way..." You said with a devious smile. He looked a little worried. "How about a show?" You asked, biting your lip.

He smiled at you cheekily. "Why not?" He whispered huskily. You bit your lip again, controlling yourself from your small moan. Your eyes lit up as he got off the bed and started the show. He took off his jacket, smirking at you. You watched intently as he continued to sexily remove his clothing.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Everyone gathered in the living room, sitting in a circle. "How the hell are we gonna get Nathan to leave?" Max asked.

"I don't know..." Kelsey said.

Jay sighed. "I've got nothing. He'll suspect something in everything I've thought of."

"I can't think of anything either," Siva said.

"Don't look at me! All my plans are just stupid, they'll never work." Nareesha said.

"Maybe we get Nath drunk so he passes out?" Max said.

"Max, he had like 25 shots last night before he stumbled outside, fell down, and passed out. It'll take a lot to get him drunk, even with some strong stuff." Jay said.

"Plus, he'd know something was up if Jay didn't get drunk too," Nareesha said.

Jay sighed. "I guess we all got nothing then?"

"Yup." Kelsey said.

Tom walked downstairs at that time. "I heard something upstairs that might help us tomorrow," he said.

"What was it?" Jay asked, worried.

"She's gonna set him up a flight to Gloucester tomorrow. He's gonna go down tomorrow come back the day after." Tom said.

"That's perfect," Jay said.

"Wait, so you're on Team Jay now?" Kelsey asked.

"I'm not on any team. This isn't Twilight." Tom said.

"Might as well be," Siva said.

"Random question here...who's Edward and who's Jacob?" Jay asked.

"I think Jay's Edward 'cause he's pale!" Kelsey said, laughing.

"Not cool Kels!" Jay said, playfully shoving her. He yawned. "Guess I'm more tired than I thought I was."

"Yeah mate, why don't you go to your coffin so you can sleep?" Siva said with a chuckle.

"Or you can suck your lover's blood," Max said deviously.

"Wait, if he has sex with her...are they gonna have a baby bat?" Nareesha asked with a laugh. Jay turned bright red.

"We'll never know until he loses his protection in his cave..." Siva said. Everyone burst into laughter, even Jay.

Max threw an arm around Jay. "Alright, off to bed vampire...don't kill me overnight," he said.

"Fine. But, if you see a couple holes in your neck, it wasn't some girl getting rough," Jay said with a laugh as he ran out of the room, an explosion of laughter following him.

*Meanwhile with you and Nath*

He had previously thrown his shirt and pants at you. You had to close your mouth to prevent it from watering. He was just so sexy right now. "Like what you see?" He asked, standing in his boxers.

You nodded your head slowly, you were in a total daze right now. He walked over to you, kissing your neck. He stared into your eyes, running his hands through his hair, "I like what I see too," he whispered.

You bit your lip before you pecked him on the lips. You slid your hands down his abs, playing with the hem of his boxers. His eyes were filled with an almost animalistic lust as he kissed you again, holding himself up with one arm, caressing your cheek with the other. You felt so devious right now. "I don't get the rest of my show?" You asked with a giggle.

"I think I'll need some help with my next act," Nathan whispered, making you shiver.

You bit your lip as he flexed his muscles. Your eyes widened as his abs were showing more, if that was even possible. You slid your hands down his sides and stopped once you reached his boxers. He pressed his lips to yours. As he slipped in his tongue, your fingers went just under the waistband of his boxers. He broke apart from you only to let out a low, raspy moan. You were pleased at the accomplishment.

You started to slowly slide down his boxers, making him pant harder and faster. "Shhh Nath..." You whispered, staring at him.

You slid off his boxers to see that you definitely made an accomplishment. He bit his lip and turned red from embarrassment. "Now that's not fair," he growled, pulling at your shirt.

"Is too!" You said. "I'm giving you a flight in exchange for a show. Never said you could have one..." You said, teasing.

Nathan got up and locked the door. He returned back to your neck, kissing you. "Ohh I'm getting one," he growled, as you let out a soft moan.

"What about my leg?" You asked in a low voice. He was dangerously close to your weak spot, and he knew it.

"I never said you had stand up, or that I couldn't help you." He whispered hoarsely. Then in one swift motion, he began sucking on your collarbone while his fingers played with the buttons on your jeans.

You let out a large moan. "I'll need help with my act too," you said through pants.

"I'm happy to help," he whispered huskily, before bringing his lips down to your stomach, kissing you.

You moaned in response as he kissed you lower and lower, stopping at the hem of your jeans. He continued to kiss you as he slowly slid your pants off, letting his lips go even lower. He paused and moved his head lower, kissing up the insides of your thighs. You were doing everything you could to restrain your moans. Nathan noticed. "Don't hold it in," he whispered, his warm breath hitting your face. "I love it when you moan."

You were panting very hard and fast. You brought his head up to meet yours, holding him by his neck and crashed your lips to his. "Stop doing this to me," you whispered in between pants and lip locks.

"I can't," he whispered, his hot breath just hovering above your lips. "I love it too much," he said huskily before crashing his lips back into yours, pushing you two back onto the bed.

He subtly grinded on you, as he took off your shirt. You moaned and he put a finger to his lips. "Can't let everyone know can we?" He whispered.

You nodded, in a daze. You brought him back down to you and he moved his head slightly to your neck. He placed hot, passionate kisses along your neck. Each one was replaced by a fire as soon as he moved to another spot. He tugged on your bra and and underwear. "These need to get off," he demanded, growling.

You closed your eyes and quickly nodded your head, unable to speak from the amount of passion between the two of you. He unhooked your bra, letting his eyes travel over you. He slid it off as you moaned, unable to keep it inside. Nathan crashed his lips to yours, moving them in sync with you, not ever wanting to break apart. His hands roamed your body before landing on your panties. He felt their dampness and bit his lip, a wild and passionate look in his eyes. He slid them off, only to kiss the inside of your legs. He then started to nibble and suck, leaving you gasping for breath as you were panting very hard while clutching the bed. He moved to rest his forehead on yours.

"I don't care what anyone else says." He said between ragged breaths, "tonight you're mine and only mine." You nodded your head subtly as your hands grazed the back of his neck. You pulled him down and roughly kissed him, your heartbeats speeding up with each lip lock. And his words rang true because that night you belonged to him and he belonged to you, and together, you owned the night.

---

The next morning you woke up in each other's arms, you were snuggled closely to his chest. "You were...are...amazing," he whispered.

You felt a tingling sensation inside of you. "You weren't so bad yourself," you said.

He kissed you gently. "According to you I was...amazingggg." He moaned, exaggerating it.

You slapped his chest and giggled. "Not funny!"

"It was hot..." He said winking.

"So were you," you said, biting your lip. "I especially liked this part," you smirked, sucking on his collarbone and kissing up his neck. He let out a small moan in response.

"You know what part I liked?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"What?" You asked, trying to ignore his voice.

"This one..." He said, flipping you over and crashing his lips to yours roughly.

"I liked that too," you mumbled against his lips.

You two stopped what you were doing right then and there because of a loud knocking on the door. "Open up!" The person yelled on the other side. It was Tom.

"FUCK!" you whispered. You ran into the bathroom with your clothes, picking up the used condom and throwing it away.

Nathan put his boxers on before opening the door. "Hey mate, what's up?" Nathan asked, subtly nervous.

"Nothing mate. Where is she?" He asked.

"Bathroom why?" Nathan asked.

"Nothing, just wondering," he said.

"So you woke us up at 9 am just to know where she was?" Nathan asked suspiciously.

"Just gonna say that breakfast is ready geez," Tom said.

Nathan instantly felt bad. "...sorry Tom," he said.

"It's fine mate. Quick question...why is her bra on the floor?" Tom asked.

'Shit,' Nathan thought. "She probably forgot to put it in the hamper." He said coolly.

You walked out of the bathroom, fully clothed. "Morning Tom!" You said, pecking his cheek.

Tom smiled at you. "Morning. Breakfast is ready, love. Come down when you two are ready." He said, exiting the doorway.

"Well that was odd..." Nathan said.

You closed the door. "He probably suspects something," you whispered.

"His room is next door," Nathan said.

"...shit," you said. "Please tell me we were quiet."

"Umm...for the most part. If he brings it up we can say your leg was hurting." Nathan said.

"Okay," you obliged. "Let's go downstairs before any suspicions occur."

Nathan stopped you and pulled you into him one more time, kissing you. "Sorry," he whispered, pulling away, "I just really love doing that."

You looked up at him and smiled. "I don't mind at all," you said, and pecked his cheek. He lifted you up and carried you downstairs to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Follow my co-author @joyce13_tw on twitter and @thewanted_13 on Instagram! Also follow my fan page @twarelovely on Instagram!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 203 19
Jay has been Gay for about a year now and he can't stop thinking about his bandmate Nathan Sykes. Unfortunately Nathan's straight and the band, The W...
859 39 18
Nathan Sykes is the most popular in his band, The Wanted, and is loved by many teenage girls, he could have any one of them, but he has a secret that...
7.8K 194 16
*COMPLETED* *Correcting Mistakes* Max has known he was gay since he was a child, but he's never told a living soul. Unfortunately (or in his case, f...
8.8K 146 20
Rachel was bestfriends with Nathan Sykes when they were in high school. Rachel sneaks onto the backstage with her friends where one of the boys take...