Across the Stars || skywalker

By desmadres

"are you an angel?" "no. i'm the princess of alderaan." (an anakin skywalker fic) More

across the stars
episode i, scene i: the runaways
episode i, scene ii: love kills slowly

cast

689 28 15
By desmadres

C A S T

hayden christensen as anakin skywalker. the chosen one.

laura hayden as belén. the lost girl.

ewan mcgregor as obi-wan kenobi. the jedi master.

natalie portman as padmé amidala. the senator.

-

so here is a little cast list of my main characters for this story. i wasn going to post one, but i wanted everyone to see the way i visualize my main character. she is portrayed by laura hayden. i chose her because she was blonde and since padme is a brunette, i wanted someone to contrast her in looks.

also, i thought it kind of amusing how her last name is the same as christensen's first name. laura hayden & hayden christensen. haha. 

the first chapter will be up soon. hopefully today.

-clary xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.5K 88
A girl from Earth teleports to Tatooine right before the start of The Phantom Menace. Not knowing where she is at first, she bumps into young Anakin...
4.3K 74 27
"But, I don't want to fight your power. I wanna fight you. Just you" he says "So just me, no powers?" "Yes. I just want you" "I knew you wanted me, S...
310K 6.7K 32
โ if this can no longer hold my heart will stop beating then like this may be how i die my first death but what if that moment's right now right now...
42.9K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...