Singing In The Rain

By justawriter1219

Enjoy! More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Final Chapter
Authors Note
Deal.
Singing in the Rain(The Sequel) Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Questions for You!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 1

33.4K 390 62
By justawriter1219

Chapter 1

(BAD Era/ MJ is not famous)

Aimee's POV

"Michael baby you have to get up or we are going to be late." I said shaking my boyfriend, Michael, in our bed. He pulled the covers over his head and groaned.

"Baby, please get up!" I said getting off the bed and getting him some clothes. I grabbed him some clean boxers, jeans and white t-shirt.

"Michael! Get up!"

"I don't wanna...." He wined into his pillow.

I sighed and put his clothes on the bed. I was already ready! I had a red sundress on and my brown hair was up in a I smirked having an idea.

"Then all the pancakes I made will go to waste." He looked up at me, his eyes wide.

"Chocolate chip?!"

"Yeah, but now that I think of it, Chris likes pancakes..."

Chris is Michaels best friend! He goes to the same collage as Michael and I so he stays with us. Michael and I have our own apartment, not a dorm. Chris pays weekly for staying with us because he didn't want a dorm either. Do I wish Michael and I had our own apartment.... Yes but I like having Chris here because he is helpful and he's like and older brother.

Michael jumped out of bed and slipped his pajama pants on. He went to leave the room but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me as I pulled him back. I handed him his clothes.

"Shower now. Then pancakes." He sighed and walked to the bathroom. I started to make our bed when he came out of the bathroom.

"I didn't get a kiss..." I smiled as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He kissed me once again then I stopped him.

"Your stalling. Go..." I said giggling.

"I'm not, I promise!"

"Go Michael!" I said watching him walked back to the bathroom and close the door.

How did I get so lucky??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 324 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
414K 7.5K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
2M 48.4K 32
This is a Yn Story . Yn was working at the August residence until one day Yn and Chresanto August fell in love , their father didn't like it because...
94.9K 2.2K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...