Every King Needs A Queen

By JazzyStevenSon

This Is A Story About Tyga And Chyna. It Isnt Compatible To Thier Real Life Experiences , Its Just A Story I'... More

Opening Up
Life Takes A Turn
Getting Along.
Making Mistakes

I Have To Know...

162 10 0
By JazzyStevenSon

*He Will Tell Me EVERYTHING , Fuck That I'M Hella Determind To Find Out All I Can On This Hoe Ty Been Fuckin Around With*

*Chy Walks Down To The Extra Bedroom*

Chy-"Ty Wake TF Up"

Ty-"Huh....."

*Ty Starts To Wake Up*

Chy-"So I Want To Know EVERYTHING About This Hoe And When I Mean Everything U Will Tell Me Everything I Need To Know"

Ty-"So Whats Important"

Chy-"Everything If U Feel That I Need To Know That She Wipes Her Ass 3 Times A Day Then Tell MebThat IDGAF I Just Want To Know Everything"

Ty-"Ok..."

Chy-*Yea So I Want To Know If The Hoe Got A Man I Want To Know If She Got Kid Do The Dumb Hoe Know I'M Having Your Baby Is She On Birth Control , Cause So Help Me God If Shes Pregnant To Imma Blow! And I Wanna Know Her Birthday Age Number Where She Lives What Car She Drives EVERYTHING!"

Ty-"DAMN! Ok , But She Cant Be Pregnant"

Chy-"And Y Cant She? Yall Had Sex Right?"

Ty-"Hell No"

Chy-"What...I'M Sooo Confused So You Never Cheated? Why Did U Agree With Me When I Said U Did?"

Ty-"I Did...I Mean Its A Form Of Cheating But We Didnt Have Sex"

Chy-"Soooooo....What Did Yall Do?"

Ty-"Nothing Really , She Gave Me Head 2Times"

Chy-"Omg You Got Me Thinking You Was Fuckin Her...I Mean It Still Doesnt Make U Right But I'M Happy Yall Didnt Have Sex"

Ty-"Me Too , Me Too"

Chy"-I Want U To Take Me Out To Dinner Again"

Ty"-Ok"

*Chy And Ty Stay In Together And Talk About Their Problems*

*Chy Gets In The Pool And

Ty Follows*

Ty-"Baby I Love U So Much And I Want You To Know That ,To Many Ppl Look At Us And Think Bad About Us And Judge Our Relationship Or Think That I'M Crazy For Having A Baby With A Stripper But I Dont Care I Cant Help Who I Fall In Love With , At The End Of The Day I Will Always Be With You I Will Always Support U And I Will Always Love U! I Need U And I Hope U Can Forgive Me"

*Chy Starts To Cry*

Chy"-I Really Love U And I Know Its A Lil Hard Because I'M And Ex! Stripper But I Cant Help That I Did What I Had To Do , But I Need You Too We Are Going To Take Some Time On Getting Back To Normal But I Will Always Try Wit lh You And Try To Foegive You Because Thats What U Do In A Relationship But U Also Have To Earn Back My Trust"

Ty-"I Will Do Whatever It Take"

*Chy And Ty Clean Up And Get Ready For Dinner*

*Ty Walks Down The Stairs*

*Ty Gasps*

Ty-"Omg You Look Beautiful"

*Chy Smiles Really Hard And Blushes*

Chy-"Thanks Baby"

Ty-"Welcome , You Ready"

Chy-"Yea"

*Chy And Ty DrivesTo The Restaurant*

*Ty Helps Chy Out Of The Car And To Her Seat*

Chy-"This Looks Nice"

Ty-"You Look Better"

Chy-"See You Making Me Blush Again"

Ty-"Its Cute"

Chy-"No Its Not"

*Chy Laughs*

Ty-"What Do You Want To Eat?"

Chy-"I Dont Know Yet , What Are You Goin To Order?"

Ty-"I'M Feeling Seafood"

*The Waiter Comes Over And Ask What Kind Of Drinks Do They Want"

Chy-"All Have A Water Please"

Waiter-"Ok And For You Sir"

Ty-'I'll Have Just Water For Now Thank You"

Waiter-"Welcome , And Are You Ready To Order?"

*Chy And Ty Orders*

*They Eat And Drive Home*

*They Arrive Home And Walk Up Stairs*

Ty-"Good Night"

Chy-"Night"

*Chy Walks Ty Go Into The Extra Room*

Chy-"I Want Him Lord , Oh God Should I Tell Him To Come Sleep With Me? Its Been 1Week Oh Dear Lord Jesus Help"

*Chy Thinks About It*

Chy-"No Chyna! Just Go To Sleep No!"

*Chy Walks Into Her Room*

Ty-"I Wanted To Be With Her Tonight I Thought It Went Well Maybe Shes Not Ready Yet...I Can Understand And Resepct That Lord Help Me"

*Ty Starts Parying*

Ty-"God Please Help Me Please Forgive Me And Please Love Me , I Have Made Bad Decisions Over The Years But This I Regret The MostbI Just Need You To Guide Me And Show Me , Show Me What I Need To Do To Keep My Most Prize Possession , Amen"

*Chy And Ty Go To Sleep And All Is Well , For Now.......*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 934 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
206K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
66K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...