Fearless In The Eyes Of A Bea...

By wwepurplevixen

Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
THANKS + SEQUEL ❤❤
FEARLESSLY LOVED BY A BEAST
Q&A about Fearless Beasts!♥

Chapter 51

3.2K 64 70
By wwepurplevixen

MAKE SURE TO READ A/N AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT: )

RAW

"Have you spoken to Hunter about what happened last week?" Renee asked as I stood with her on set as I had nowhere else to be until the Miz TV segment with Team Bella.

Dean was off for the night, why?

I am not sure.

He was pretty annoyed by it and concerned but the only obstacle now would be Ric Flair who was not a threat for me at all.

"No, I am sure they knew about it. I don't even know why they flipped and want to make my life a living hell."

I groaned as one day Hunter was like a big brother caring for me making sure I was okay and the next..

I guess that time he had graciously offered to give me sometime off ?

He had actually wanted me off TV so that Charlotte could get more time on it.

"What I think is , is that they are family... I mean he was a groomsman at Ric Flair's wedding or whatever so that should say something and now that he has power ... Maybe he doesn't even want to do it. I don't know I just think you need to speak to him about it."

I was about to respond when I saw a figure appear behind her.

"Oh I wouldn't advise your best friend to do that Renee because my husband won't be here for awhile.. I am in charge . And we are not ANTI- Nikki Bella.
You are our champion. I know we haven't seen eye to eye over these last couple of months but I was merely testing you as champion, its good to be tested. Keeps you grounded you know?"

"I guess" I smiled as I just wanted her to leave and that she did causing both Renee and I to let out a sigh .

She was acting super nice over this last week and with her I had to be careful.

"I don't think we should speak at work about this I have a bad feeling we , or rather I am going to pay for it" I shook my head.

***

"So last week we saw the debut of The Ambrose Asylum being disrupted by The Flair's and his guest the WWE Women's Champion Nikki Bella being attacked from behind so tonight I would like to welcome my guests Charlotte and Ric Flair!"

We heard their music being played as we sat in make up watching the screen.

" We don't need to explain our actions to you or to anyone else Miz! My daughter deserved to be the first Women's Champion in the New Era but was she? No! Because Nikki Bella had her whole entourage with her!"

*You can look but you can't touch..*

We made our way down the ring but I immediately began talking causing my music to be cut off.

"I'm not sure I quite understand Ric? Yes I had my fellow Team Bella members and my Lunatic Dean Ambrose at ringside but I do not recall any of them getting involved.."

I frowned as I got in.

"The only one I saw getting involved was you Ric! Everyone saw you push me off that top rope.."

Charlotte grabbed the mic from him and spoke.

"My father didn't push you! We can't help that Nikki Bella is clumsy. My dad was concerned for me as he got onto the apron and you saw it as a chance to get sympathy from the audience boo hoo!"

She faked crying and I rolled my eyes.

"If I wanted sympathy I would say how I got hurt before my match... You see this bruise right here?"

I pointed to my side where Dean's boot had connected and the fading bruise currently was .

"Don't think you had the privilege of being the cause of it Charlotte!"

I glared at her but all she did was laugh.

"Oh yes that's your Lunatic who did that right? "

Before I could say anything she spoke again.

"The same way he tried to hurt my poor father but luckily my father got out of his path.."

"Charlotte , the WWE Women's Champion has no time to be standing here, wasting time listening to your excuses. I advise you to rewatch that match several times until you realize the loser you are!"

Brie shrugged and I saw Alicia raise the mic to her lips .

"And to give you more time to do that, we will be leaving now we have much more important things to be concerned about.."

Alicia and Brie hopped out and I was about to do the same when I heard her.

"Wait you didn't let me finish .. Nikki , you see I can't risk my father being hurt because you have a Lunatic in your corner!"

I sighed and turned to face her while they focused on her from the outside.

"What? Are you finally going to let him sit on a chair on his porch like all retired people do?"

She laughed, "Oh no Nikki you see I was speaking to a certain manager earlier today and I too have an acquaintance, someone who knows that I am far superior than you.."

She was seriously beginning to annoy me.

"Please don't tell me its Rusev, we all saw what happened to Summer when she tried getting him"

I rolled my eyes but it didn't seem to affect her.

She shook her head, "no I think its someone you tried getting, who I now HAVE!"

I was so confused until I heard the music playing and my heart sunk as I turned to see Paul Heyman.

Please don't let him be with ..

But he was.

He soon followed out as they stood at the stage.

No.

I felt my eyes slowly filling and prayed no one could see.

He was mad but he wouldn't betray me?

Before I could even deal with my emotions.

I felt myself being turned and felt a kick to my bruised side which caused me to fall to the floor holding it.

She pulled my legs and I screamed out.

Foxx and Brie who had been focused on Brock soon realized and before she could hook in the Figure 8 I got pulled out.

As they held my arms over their shoulders I heard Paul's voice as they had remained on the stage while I saw Brock heading to the back now .

"As I told you last week Miss Bella.. Karma is a bitch!"

***

Fifth Harmony - Leave My heart out of this

"Alicia and Brie went to shower , and Chris isn't here yet but I got ice. It was fading but I guess it will soon reappear thanks to Charlotte's boot"

Renee whispered referring to the bruise.

"If this commentator thing doesn't work out.." I smiled slightly as I tried not to cry.

I was champion, Fearless Champion.

"Brock please.."

I heard Paul's voice and the door swinging open revealing Brock who then slammed the door in Paul's face.

"Brock you shouldn't be here.." Renee voiced what I couldn't or tried to but didn't.

"I'm her boyfriend and she's hurt... "

I laughed a bit at the audacity as I avoided looking at him.

"Leave us alone Renee.." He said but with his voice being so low it sounded like a demand.

"No Ren stay.
You are the only one who should leave! I am not your girlfriend and I do not want you here!" I spat and I saw an emotion run through his eyes even though he had been glaring.

I could swear it was hurt due to my words but why would there be?

He had no right to be hurt.

"Renee LEAVE!" He shouted his voice echoing in the room as he still glared at me.

"She is my Friend she is staying"

Renee sighed as she walked over to the couch and sat down and I saw Brock's jaw clenching.

He didn't want her here because he hated people hearing him say more than two words, other than those he wanted close.

He hated people hearing our things I guess but he was the one who just made everything worse between us so I pushed back the part of me that cared about The Beast.

"Why the hell are you here?" I glared meeting his ,only mine didn't show any other emotion at that moment.

"Why am I here ? Because we slept together this morning and when I reached over for my girlfriend where was she? She was fucking gone!"

I heard a faint gasp from Renee as I had neglected to mention that to them.

I was ashamed of my moment of weakness and even more ashamed that he brought it up now .

"The only reason that happened is because you manipulated me because you knew I needed my gear and..."

He cut me off.

"Bull fucking shit Nicole. You wanted me because you don't want this 'break' shit or at least that's what I thought until you left"

He wavered in the air as he glanced remembering who was with us but focused his eyes on me as a way of blocking her out I guess.

My heart is telling me that you are gonna change, but I know
My heart is lying right to my face, yeah

"Of course I didn't I just wanted you to realize that you mean more than anything to me but clearly you are not and clearly I don't to you!"

I felt the brief pain in my side and his eyes fell to it wanting to move forward.

"Stay the hell away from me! You know I love you. I love you Brock but does that mean I will call this "break" off ?"

I felt Renee's eyes on me as yet another thing none of them knew was being admitted.

My heart is making up excuses for your ways, but I wish that
My heart knew when I should walk away.

"... No because I have been in a relationship where I was just silent. I hardly ever voiced how I felt because that wasn't the Nikki Bella that was expected that's why I am doing it with you because I love you because you know me but the problem is you don't feel the same and you don't trust me at all"

My voice faded and he shook his head before resting his glare on me again.

"How many fucking times do I have to say that I do trust you dammit!!!"

He moved closer.

It lets me down, it helps me as I get back up off the ground
While telling me that this is love but I found
It wasn't really on my side, now I think it's time

"Then why are you always questioning me on John Cena! I wouldn't kiss him Brock I wouldn't.. You are the only man that.."

Fuck.

"Baby don't cry.."

His voice didn't hold the anger it usually held when I ended up crying while we fought but I couldn't believe he actually cared right now.

If he cared why was he by her side.

I tell my heart to just butt out, keep it's opinions to itself
I should just listen to my head, 'cause it's the one who knows what's best
It tells me not to love you,
But my heart says just forgive you
Oh but it's not thinking clearly
I wish that I could leave my heart out of this
Leave my heart out of this

"Don't 'Baby' me Brock that's for your girlfriend which I am not any longer, for someone who actually means something to you .." I whispered as I ran my hand over my face wishing the tears would stop.

"We are on a fucking 'break ' and as far as I see it that still makes you mine"

The anger in his voice was gone and replaced by annoyance instead.

I'm done feeling like a stranger to myself, so I know
I've got to put all of my feelings on a shelf

"You can't claim me when you don't actually want me as much as I want you, that's the big problem here I fell too fucking fast ..because if you did. We wouldn't be fighting over John every fucking time.His just a fucking excuse isn't he? "

"I don't want you as much as you want me? Then why did I let you meet my kids Nicole? Why did I let you live with me let you call my place home? Let you take over my world? Why after every fucking fight we do have am I here like I am now Nicole? I fucking love you and I am not one to say it so I thought I showed it with all that.."

He breath.

The Beast loved me.

I loved him.

But this wasn't a perfect love story.

It lets me down, it helps me as I get back up off the ground
While telling me that this is love but I found
It wasn't really on my side, now I think it's time

"Well maybe you did. But Brock you don't hurt people you love like you just hurt me out there. I knew you would be angry but I didn't expect you to show up here and cause me to lose myself in the ring. For me to be humiliated by my boyfriend.
I mean yes, no one knows what we are but I know, my friends know, my family knows and I was blindsided. But I guess that's just who the Beast is , the destructive force . I mean same thing happened at Wrestlemania I have the fading bruise to prove it , you got mad and swung my brother recklessly ."

I shrugged suppressing the tears wanting to form yet again.

"Do not fucking say shit like that Nicole, when you know its not true."

He stared at me not glaring but it might as well have been one as his expression would have instilled fear in me had I not been angry remembering what had happened out there.

"Yeah, now you know how it feels when someone claims to love you but yet they expect the worst of you. " I shook my head as he frowned .

"...But I don't need to expect it because you showed it by betraying me. What happened to I'm the only Diva huh? The only one who shouldn't be trusted is you Beast"

"So that's what you fucking think? I came here because I was just angry you left me? I was fucking angry and then I called Rena and realized you left to see my boys . I tried calling you and you fucking ignored me that's why I am angry Nicole..."

I sighed as I wasn't sure I would see his boys again after tonight and Rena would hate me for it.

"Then wait for me backstage don't go out there showing the world that you are her Beast, not mine. You said no matter who I end up choosing you would never go to them. You know she's using you to hurt me and yet you still go to her and..."

I couldn't speak...

As my tears continuously stained my cheeks.

"Fuck!" I sunk against the cupboard and sobbed into my hands as I couldn't deal with it .

I was so angry, hurt and loving him made it all worse and I couldn't concentrate on one emotion.

I felt his arms around me as he pulled me close to his chest and stood up with me .

"Let me go!!" I tried to fight him.

I saw Renee's frantic face as she stared between us trying to figure out what to do.

But he was The Beast and my tears had me weak.

"NO! You don't fucking understand.."

He held my face and kissed me.

I kept pushing against his chest but he didn't go away.

So I allowed myself to kiss him as to me this was goodbye..

I tell my heart to just butt out, keep it's opinions to itself
I should just listen to my head, 'cause it's the one who knows what's best
It tells me not to love you,
But my heart says just forgive you
Oh but it's not thinking clearly
I wish that I could leave my heart out of this
Leave my heart out of this

He broke it reluctantly and leaned his forehead against mine.

"You don't understand baby.."

He whispered into my lips.

"Then make me understand why the man who I love, who says he loves me just sided with my enemy . The woman who has wanted to take you from me all this time to use you for her benefit .The woman trying to tear me down along with The Authority.."

"Nicole.." He whispered and I knew there was no reason .

"I.. "

I couldn't form words.

"Ni ..."

"You know... you.. you know how much this means to me, how much being successful means to me and you know how much.." I breath in deeply hoping it would give me strength but I felt weak and not like this morning .

My head was spinning, my chest was hurting. Why the fuck did I love the Beast..

"You know how badly I wanted you by my side out there and you blame me for it all but I wish I could I don't know. You are with her.. I can't.. "

I couldn't continue as he didn't have a reason..

It was simply the wrath of the Beast and the woman he just claimed to love was no exception .

"Go.." I whispered as I didn't know what else to say . I let this man into my life and all he did was hurt me.

"Baby I'm fucking sorry okay? You don't understand what fucking happened I..."

I shook my head and moved away from him .

Sometimes I wish you'd just shut up
And let me think, I've had enough
I need to just make up my mind

"I don't want to be loved by the Beast if it hurts me so much"

I sneered at the blurred Beast in front of me.

"Why the fuck are you saying that Nicole? I am not trying to hurt you. You just need to understand that.."

"Understand that you not only have issues with John who I do not want, you are now working with Charlotte ."

"I'm not working with Charlotte" he ran his hand over his face.

"Last week Paul came out and I got boots to my face . This week you come out as she announces you as her acquaintance and I get kicked on my side and almost hooked into her submission hold, seems pretty clear to me."

I wiped my eyes, "Just go. I'm done and this time I don't mean we're on a break and I need time. I don't want anything to do with you, you got mad at me when I had no intention of letting you lose ? Well this is the face of the fucking woman you claim to love who you had every intention of hurting out there . You know that this thing is more than a fucking storyline ! This is her trying to mess with me and you, after every fucking thing Brock .You know all the pain I have gone through to get here and now you are just going to help them take away everything I have tried to get , worked my butt off to get ?
Just leave me alone,we work together I guess I can't say I never want to see you again because I will be. Unfortunately."

I said coldly avoiding his gaze.

So that's why

".. But you should just go back to the Brock who didn't know I existed until we bumped into each other that night and I'll go back to being the spoilt Barbie who fell for a Beast with one kiss. I guess Charlotte can be the diva you care for now since you'll be working with her. I know what you are thinking, that its my fault cause I cost you your match but regardless you shouldn't.. Shouldn't have done that."

I sighed as I felt his hand on my cheek and I fought back the tears for what felt like the hundredth time .

I should just listen to my head, 'cause it's the one who knows what's best

"What don't you get about me loving you Nicole?"

The question sounded so simple but coming from him?

It wasn't...

"Everything. Your love hurts. Your love accuses me of things. Your love claims to trust me but deep down you don't because then you wouldn't push me away when someone mentions my ex's name. Your love claims that I don't understand. But I understand clearly this is and has always been just a job to you. So when they called you up to help them destroy my Army you simply went along with it. So you love me? With our fucked up relationship I love you too. But even though I do? I don't want to be loved by The Beast."

I whispered as I stared into his eyes wishing I didn't love this man.

His hand felt like it was glued to my cheek as I clutched it in mine .

It tells me (tells me) not to love you (love you) but my heart says just forgive you
Oh but it's not thinking clearly

To the world Team Bella vs Team Flair was probably an amazing story line but it was destroying my world as I could feel my days in this company were numbered and my Be ... and Brock was a part of it, now helping them tear away my life .

She took away Brock.

And he let her.
I took his hand from my cheek...

I saw so much emotion in his eyes as he stared at me blankly .

I hurt him I knew I did but he hurt me too..

"Nicole.." I felt Renee move me and his jaw slowly clenched.

She feared what he would do but I didn't though.

I waited for him to shout at me but nothing he just stared at me.

I let Renee move me out of the locker room.

I looked down as soon as we entered the hallway and the door shut.

I heard things being thrown around and him roaring out.

"What the hell did you.." I saw Paul as he heard Brock .

"Paul please not.." Renee began.

I looked up staring him dead in the eye, " I guess you are happy now. You found a diva to be part of the team for your Beast and now I am out of the picture. No more distractions for your client."

He didn't say anything and I walked past him.

I was Nicole Garcia who loved Brock Lesnar ...

But Nikki Bella? She was THE Fearless Champion and that's all anyone here would see.

I wanted to know that he loved me.

But being loved by the beast was not as nice as I thought it would be...

The end 💔.

Well the end of this book anyway! 😭😭

I will be posting an A/N tomorrow with all the details about the sequel and MORE .

For now..

Fearless Beasties how are you feeling?

Cause I honestly cried while writing this...

The Beast's Betrayal

Was Nicole overreacting or did the Beast cross the line by siding with the people who have made her entire road to Wrestlemania torturous, as well as the promise he broke when he said he would never associate with any other diva??

The beast says he loves her but the betrayal that she believes he doesn't understand mmm...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS BOOK!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
338K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
65.3K 2K 19
One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist.....Without imperfection, neither you nor I would...
112K 3K 81
**SEQUEL TO BEAST MODE** "I don't care if the world is against us" "I love you and I know why you complete me" SONGS FOR BOOK: ELLIE GOULDING - ARMY...